PDA

View Full Version : Vice City not just for PS2 anymore...

Kid0_oIcarus
04-07-2003, 04:11 PM
http://www.gamespy.com/previews/april03/gtavcpc/

Eh? EH?

Drunken Savior
04-07-2003, 06:37 PM
It happened to GTA3....it could happen to YOU!...err I mean Vice City.

Renegade X
04-08-2003, 12:26 PM
Ahhh, yep yep.... mmmhmmmmm, PS2 may get it first but the PC will always rule with Take 2 Interactive and Rockstar.

Kid0_oIcarus
04-08-2003, 01:13 PM
It's nice that they remember their roots.. EH HALO!?

Drunken Savior
04-08-2003, 02:47 PM
Halo: Puts head down and then rolls around in more of it's profits

Renegade X
04-08-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Kid0_oIcarus
It's nice that they remember their roots.. EH HALO!?

Well you can't blame Mircosoft for that fiasco... We can all blame Gearbox for sitting on their arses and not giving a flip about the game.

gearhound1
04-13-2003, 02:09 AM
so you are suprised that vice city is hitting the PC?? i'm not. i already knew it was coming out for it.....who didn't?

Renegade X
04-13-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by gearhound
so you are suprised that vice city is hitting the PC?? i'm not. i already knew it was coming out for it.....who didn't?

I knew.... I've always known... Rockstar is a major PC developer... I would be surprised if that darn Grand Theft Auto Online game everyidiot wants from Rockstar is PC only, heh, wouldn't that piss the crazy off who think that a GTAOnline game could actually work.

gearhound1
04-13-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Renegade X
I knew.... I've always known... Rockstar is a major PC developer... I would be surprised if that darn Grand Theft Auto Online game everyidiot wants from Rockstar is PC only, heh, wouldn't that piss the crazy off who think that a GTAOnline game could actually work.

yeah really....

i think it would be completely stupid

Renegade X
04-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by gearhound
yeah really....

i think it would be completely stupid

I mean, could you imagine stealing a car, there would be a horde of players around one car, when one gets in the car, they run over a few people, then they get thrown out, repeat step one and two.... can talk about lag city while eveybody is scrambling to get in.

Nem
04-13-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Renegade X
I mean, could you imagine stealing a car, there would be a horde of players around one car, when one gets in the car, they run over a few people, then they get thrown out, repeat step one and two.... can talk about lag city while eveybody is scrambling to get in.

well, maybe if you had a really really big city it could work... something like a real life new york in size!

Renegade X
04-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Nem
well, maybe if you had a really really big city it could work... something like a real life new york in size!

Not even then... I mean a game where you have on up to 3,000 gangsters??? I mean have you played everquest or any other MMORPG??