PDA

View Full Version : bonjour onimusha 3

goodcharlotte
03-31-2003, 07:29 PM
just recently heard that onimusha will be fighting demons in france and some new frenchman will kick some demon a.s.S.! i think this is lame and not a real onimusha that i know before. what do u all think about it ?

Cobi*
03-31-2003, 07:55 PM
the voice acting already made onimusha kinda lame imo (had a good laugh while at it too :D). i'll wait until more info is known about the game before i make a judgement. at this point the game is reminding me of dmc2 with the french surroundings and that's NOT a good thing...

SonicRain
03-31-2003, 11:01 PM
Jean reno kicks ass in his french movies.. but for the rest.. no idea lol. they pretty much screwed the ff series with the big changes anyway and its working better than ever. I dont see why it wouldnt work with onimusha... but still they should stick to the 1600 -1800 period.

Kojiro Hyuga
04-01-2003, 11:43 AM
Leon Le Professionel ALL THE WAY!

Saiten
04-03-2003, 07:27 PM
PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE

Choco_Boco
04-03-2003, 10:33 PM
calmness kids, it takes place in both ancient times we know and love AND the frenchie fashioned city of paris in el futuro... I think it looks great and they can only make the series bigger and better!

I hope they take out that gift thing but I doubt I should worry cuase the possibility there will be more playables in this one is low.... hoohaa yayayayay

sin75
04-04-2003, 06:06 AM
Capcom add France style(Freedom Style:D) into the game because they want Onimusha to be an international genre...not just Japan. Yeah I agree it'll damage the Onimusha's environment but alot of western ppl didn't like those Japanese clothing/building Japanese voices..etc.

Zod
04-04-2003, 12:44 PM
If they wanted Onimusha to have an international flavor then they should have a more appropriate setting to fit in with the same time frame as feudal Nihon. It'll be dumb to see the mighty Samanosuke hanging out of a little Renault econo-car trying to hack off some demon's head. Medieval France would have been much cooler.

Choco_Boco
04-04-2003, 04:26 PM
once again it will still have feudal japan

Twelve
04-04-2003, 04:33 PM
Well, I'm just happy to see that Capcom is putting some creative, genuine effort behind this. I'm thinking this will be a quality title, at least.

I just got done playing DMC2 and it seemed like Capcom gave up on that title. Meanwhile, Onimusha 2 was definitely better than the original, so I have high hopes for part 3.