PDA

View Full Version : rayman3 on PS2

gam1000
03-25-2003, 01:23 PM
PSA for anyone interested: my neighbor has a PS2 and hte new Rayman game looks awesome on it. I personally have a GC (ducks) and am currently hooked on Rayman. I was surprised to see how similar the game looks on the different versions. If you're into adventure games, this might be a good choice for the PS2

gold_digger
03-25-2003, 01:43 PM
I'm surprised of the similarity between platforms only because there is completely different (http://www.planetxbox.com/about/compare/) hardware running the three especially the graphics hardware. I would be interested to know which console has the best controller suited for Rayman 3.

What's your favorite part about the game? I really haven't played it. Yet.

Black Sugar
03-25-2003, 01:54 PM
Rayman 3 was originally created on the PS2 harware and than ported to the other console with little graphics updates. I personally prefers the PS2 version.

gam1000
03-26-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by gold_digger
What's your favorite part about the game? I really haven't played it. Yet.

that curve shot feature is pretty cool, the graphics are amazing, but what I tink sets this game apart from a lot of others which play and look good, was the voices - globox is really funny !

there's the bonus arcade games too, i like the one with the frogs

gold_digger
03-27-2003, 09:57 PM
that curve shot thing is really cool. took me a second to figure it out when they were explaining it to me. But I figured it out. I love the little things about that game. I think that's what makes it so cool - their attention to detail. I haven't tried the arcade games yet. I think the helper guy is really funny. It's entertaining and makes the game much better with him around.