PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo finally steps down

Alucard
05-24-2002, 09:16 AM
Thats right. They got a new president and hopefully this guy will make Nintendo head into unchartered waters and release a few more adult style games. Like say..SSB:Inside the Boxing Ring. I wanna use Link to beat the crap out of Mario and watch the blood fly. Then pull out my sword for the finishing move..
ok so that sucks. Gimmie some damn blood! Link below

http://quote.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?T=marketsquote99_news.ht&s=APO3S.xXLTmludGVu

Bookbagninja
05-24-2002, 03:06 PM
Hey dude, Resident Evil did come out, right?

And, yeah, I heard about this guy bout to step down for some time now. I even wrote an editorial on how the old man must be stopped. (this was during the time of the whole "Square can't make games for the GC cause I'm still sore they left us cause the N64 sucked" timeframe.) Yeah, hopefully he'll move Nintendo into a new direction, but not too far... :)

Alucard
05-24-2002, 03:35 PM
Yep, RE did come out. But what I meant was an actual title from Nintendo themselves. Aside from the normal Paper Mario, MArio PArty, etcetc style games.. I'd like to see something like Luigi's Slaughterhouse. He's got Pikachu in the freezer there...hahaha..that would rule.