PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft III: Da Frozen Throne thing

Kid0_oIcarus
03-24-2003, 08:58 PM
So fellow 'crafties.. who's drool- er looking forward to this?

mobilesniper
03-25-2003, 01:50 AM
PC has expansions of there games?

...Really when will this page will go to a video game on a system. Not another game just a part of the original game.

Renegade X
03-25-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by mobilesniper
PC has expansions of there games?

...Really when will this page will go to a video game on a system. Not another game just a part of the original game.

I don't know about anybody else but, I've been playing around with the MP beta and I can't wait for it... the new units along are worth getting the game.

Kid0_oIcarus
03-25-2003, 12:48 PM
Hell yes!

One new hero per faction?
2-3 new units per race?
Several new neutral heroes?
More neutral units?
New creeps?
Complete new campaign?
New maps, tileset, editor?

I'm there!

Blizzard knows how to make games... but most of all.. they know how to make expansions.

Renegade X
03-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Kid0_oIcarus
Hell yes!

One new hero per faction?
2-3 new units per race?
Several new neutral heroes?
More neutral units?
New creeps?
Complete new campaign?
New maps, tileset, editor?

I'm there!

Blizzard knows how to make games... but most of all.. they know how to make expansions.

I just wish they would make Starcraft 2... I mean sure give the consoles some love, but the next SC game should of been a sequel to the greatest and funnest RTS of all time!!! Give us and the Korean Pro Gamers what we want Blizzard!!

Drunken Savior
03-26-2003, 05:21 AM
I'm definately excited about it. Thou the undead kinda appears to get shafted with the crappy hero. I signed up for the testing, but didn't get selected :( Oh well, I'll just wait...probably was for the better, considering how much I play WC3.

gearhound1
03-27-2003, 12:15 AM
OMG WARCRAFT 3 IS SO AWESOME