PDA

View Full Version : What PC games are you playing?

Kid0_oIcarus
03-24-2003, 08:13 AM
I was playing Warcraft III last, but then my friend lent me a copy of C&C: Tiberium Sun.. I dunno what to think of it yet. Doesn't really seem balanced??

Anyway, what are you guys playing?

Seska
03-24-2003, 08:28 AM
Divine Divinity and Enclave.

Tiberium Sun was a HUGE disappointment, its dull and kinda pointless. The most balanced, most fun C&C game to play was Red Alert 2.

Kid0_oIcarus
03-24-2003, 09:10 AM
That's what that feeling was.. disappointment. :D I couldn't pin it down. Shame too, as C&C was a great series.. You know- I never did play Red Alert 2.. I'll have to try that.

Didn't they close down Westwood Studios?

gearhound1
03-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Seska
Divine Divinity and Enclave.

Tiberium Sun was a HUGE disappointment, its dull and kinda pointless. The most balanced, most fun C&C game to play was Red Alert 2.

tiberian sun is awesome!! how can you not like it? the NOD are bad-ass!

i am playing tiberian and RA2. i also have the expansions for both.

tiberian sun has better units than RA2.

Kid0_oIcarus
03-24-2003, 08:57 PM
Well in all honesty, I haven't tried the NOD yet.. I'm still playing GDI...

ionwolf89
04-02-2003, 10:55 PM
Right now i am playing Links Championship Addition, Freedom Force, Ghost Recon, Stronghold, Age of Empires 2, Galactic Battlegrounds, Jedi Knight 2, Diablo, Warcraft 1 & 2, Medal of Honor, Myth 3, Black and White and Giants

DarkSavior
04-03-2003, 03:57 AM
Warcraft III and The Frozen Throne beta take up much of my PC gaming. :D

insteefy
04-03-2003, 07:16 AM
Counter-Strike (lol, i know i know, easy)

BattleField '42

R6: Raven Shield.

Thats it...

Kid0_oIcarus
04-03-2003, 10:31 AM
Danm your being on the beta DarkSavior!

PS.. are you related to Drunken Savior at all?

Nem
04-05-2003, 07:50 PM
Right now im playing "Tom Clancys Ghost Recon" (great to play in cooperative mode), also i recently got morrowind but i dont think i have it in me to do that game (so much freedom that i dont really know what to do:P )!
I also recently got the Firestorm expansion for C&C tiberium Sun but i still didnt have the time to play it!
As for the C&C debate that was going on i must say i did like red alert 2 a whole lot more than tiberium sun but i also liked tiberium sun a good lot:D ! Well to tell you the truth i liked all C&Cs except for generals (talk about a 2nd rate game)!

suronosuke
04-06-2003, 04:36 PM
just right now i finished my second mission on "age of wonders"
yeah i know preety old game but i like it

hgblob
04-06-2003, 08:31 PM
Going through a lot of the older PC RPGs at the moment. I'm playing Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura again. Once I'm finished, I'm planning on playing through Planescape: Torment once more.

Trying to get a slower PC, too, so I can play the Crusader: No Remorse and No Regret games :)

Renegade X
04-06-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Kid0_oIcarus
Didn't they close down Westwood Studios?

They where bought by EA... their now EA Pacific, but it's still the same team.

Right now though I'm Beta Testing.... can't say which game but it's a pretty big PC title that should be coming out in a fewmonths or so.

Trying to get a slower PC, too, so I can play the Crusader: No Remorse and No Regret games

Oh man I loved those two games... I wonder what happened to the teams that made them...