PDA

View Full Version : Tecmo's Team Ninja.....

specineff13
05-23-2002, 04:55 PM
....seems to be THE reason to pick up a X-box. The Ninja Gaiden have some fast and furious actions while the DOA Volleyball just look so....:eek:, I really wouldn't mind buying a X-box just to play these games. However, I am still hesitated to do so because I worry that Team Ninja might turn their back on X-box and bring these games to PS2..... Then again, Sega seems to be throwing some exclusive titles to X-box as well, so it looks like X-box still got some cards in its sleeve. This really make me seriously considering the possibility of picking up a X-box.

folken001
05-25-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by specineff13
....seems to be THE reason to pick up a X-box. The Ninja Gaiden have some fast and furious actions while the DOA Volleyball just look so....:eek:, I really wouldn't mind buying a X-box just to play these games. However, I am still hesitated to do so because I worry that Team Ninja might turn their back on X-box and bring these games to PS2..... Then again, Sega seems to be throwing some exclusive titles to X-box as well, so it looks like X-box still got some cards in its sleeve. This really make me seriously considering the possibility of picking up a X-box.

Team Ninja, don't know when it started, has became a graphic whore more than anything. DOA3 is known for its graphic. Sad thing about it is that DOA3 is a fighting game! Now, we are going to have DOA Extreme Valley Ball! Yep, I am sure we are going to see DOA horse racing with girls riding horse in their bikinis soon.

Black Sugar
05-25-2002, 07:21 PM
I wasn't quite impress with ninja Gaigen. The game look average at best.
They didn't put enough detail on the texture and the animation cycle are really choppy.

After how sweet Shinobi is, I truly think that Team Ninja should rethinkg about their ninja Gaiden.

Well about DoA :Xtreme volleyball, I don't know if this is a pathetic or a wise move from Team Ninja to sell their franchise!

If you really need a raeson to buy a X-box, you should look at the new Panzer Dragon (the game look absolutly gorgeous)