PDA

View Full Version : Great news for PS2 owners

Icarus4578
03-14-2003, 08:45 PM
Falcom has announced a remake of the TurboGrarfx CD classic action/adventure game Ys Book I and II for Playstation 2.

From GameSpot.com
During the holiday break, Nihon Falcom announced that the PC version of Ys I & II will be ported over to the PlayStation 2. The updated version of Ys I & II features new cutscenes, remixed music, and additional new features. The Ys RPG series has been around for nearly 14 years and has appeared on a number of systems, including the NES, the TurboGrafx 16 CD, the Genesis, the Super Nintendo, and even the Sega Master System.

Ys I & II Eternal Story is scheduled for release in Japan in spring 2003.
------------------------
Let's hope it gets a worldwide release.

gearhound1
03-15-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Icarus4578
Falcom has announced a remake of the TurboGrarfx CD classic action/adventure game Ys Book I and II for Playstation 2.

From GameSpot.com
During the holiday break, Nihon Falcom announced that the PC version of Ys I & II will be ported over to the PlayStation 2. The updated version of Ys I & II features new cutscenes, remixed music, and additional new features. The Ys RPG series has been around for nearly 14 years and has appeared on a number of systems, including the NES, the TurboGrafx 16 CD, the Genesis, the Super Nintendo, and even the Sega Master System.

Ys I & II Eternal Story is scheduled for release in Japan in spring 2003.
------------------------
Let's hope it gets a worldwide release.

i already new about that...the only things is, WILL it come to the U.S.?? it damn sure better:angry:

Icarus4578
03-15-2003, 07:55 AM
Don't count on Falcom bringing it over themselves. Instead, we're better left off hoping for a company like Working Designs or Sony themselves to grab it. Also, I hear it's on the way to X-Box as well.

Cobi*
03-15-2003, 02:16 PM
NOT WORKING DESIGNS!!! :angry:

atlus/xs games/sony/any other friggin' company, good; working designs, baaaad!

they still haven't brought over growlanser and growalanser 2 and that was announced, what? at the ps2 launch? damn, i hate that company so much!!!

gearhound1
03-15-2003, 05:26 PM
i seriously doubt that working designs will bring it out. what the hell are they doing anyway??

Icarus4578
03-15-2003, 05:52 PM
I dunno, but looking at Victor Ireland makes me feel sick. :crazy:
If Working Designs DOES grab it expect it to come out sometime in 2007 until it's delayed 'till Christmas 2008.

gearhound1
03-15-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Icarus4578
I dunno, but looking at Victor Ireland makes me feel sick. :crazy:
If Working Designs DOES grab it expect it to come out sometime in 2007 until it's delayed 'till Christmas 2008.

man i heard that....:irked"