PDA

View Full Version : MOH Frontline

THX 1138
05-23-2002, 01:40 PM
If you're getting Medal Of Honor Frontline next week which weapon of Lt. Jimmy Patterson's do you think you will like the most?

In the orignal MOH I liked the Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR).
The BAR is the best when you absolutely, positively have to kill every Nazi in the room!

fattakin
05-27-2002, 04:23 AM
I notice Edge Mag gave it a 6/10 - shoddy AI, bullets missing their targets etc. I was a bit worried about that after playing the MOH:AA PC game so stuck on the PSx versions of the game, and remembered the same flaws in those, and i LOVE those so right now dont care how bad teh AI etc is, im dying to play it!!!

THX 1138
05-28-2002, 10:36 AM
I wouldn't worry about the AI glitches in MOH (or maybe WE SHOULD!).

In MOH Underground I found myself in the Paris undrground subway system. I was at the top of a stairwell that was locked at the top with no place to go but down. There was a crate of Molotov cocktails in the corner, so I loaded-up. As I started down the stairs a couple of Jerries were coming up with MP 40s blazing. I backed up while switching to Molotov cocktails then waited for the Krauts to stick their heads around the corner.
I see the first Nazi stick his head and torso out and I toss the lit bottle,.................I see fire bomb sailing right towards my enemy..................I watch as the soldier catches my flaming death in his LEFT hand and hurl it right back at me...................GAME OVER...............Reset.

Darren
05-28-2002, 10:54 AM
I might rent it first. You never know. :cool:

THX 1138
05-28-2002, 11:04 AM
BlockBuster video stores has or will have soon a video game rental policy where if you rent a game and want to own it they will apply the rental charge to the purchase price.

Live long and prosper.

THX 1138
05-30-2002, 10:06 AM
I'm getting Medal Of Honor : Frontline today from EB.
I guess I'll be gone for a little while.
When I come back I'll give you guys my impression
of the combat simulator.
L8R

Vicviper
06-03-2002, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know if you can configure the controller to use the
square, triangle, circle and X buttons to walk?? This is very important to me after playing Quake 3(DC) and Turok like this.