PDA

View Full Version : GC suck like **** (ADMIN EDITED: NO HATE POSTS)

dream4colin
05-22-2002, 11:54 PM
I hate GC..
I know you hated it too.....right?:mad:

typexig
05-23-2002, 12:10 AM
ummm...................................... no, i think GC is a good system, with many great titles to come..=)

-Xig-

k0ach
05-23-2002, 12:54 AM
if you wanna debate the finer points of one system over another fine, start a thread in the debates column. but why waste your time posting this?

testing shit

k0ach
05-23-2002, 12:56 AM
cool, we can swear on these boards.

Kid0_oIcarus
05-23-2002, 11:34 AM
Let's not let this board degrade into a idiotic fanboy soap box. I rather like the way it's been so far, full of intelligent posters.

Don't give in to his hate.

typexig
05-23-2002, 03:08 PM
im with you Kid0. we dont need this stuff in this board..Why cant we all gamers just get along? we all like games right? and to play games we need the consoles right? and if people hate other consoles then company will stop making em (gamecube, xbox, and sony). and with out console there will be no games..=(...so come on guys this is nonsense..please no more hating on other systems, they did nothing to you but just gives you good time when you're bored..=)

-Xig-

Black Ace
05-23-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by dream4colin
I hate GC..
I know you hated it too.....right?:mad:

Congrats! You are the first troll of the board.

WINDJAMMERS
05-23-2002, 06:12 PM
No one is going to change there opinion because you said it was shit. Why do you hate it? Because you don't want people to play fun games? Because you can't have it? Go somewhere else troll. This is the GAMECUBE board.

dream4colin
05-24-2002, 10:32 AM
WindJammers
you really think I don't want people play fun game?
:eek:
Why......Why........Why........Why do you think that?:confused:
you are mental ill :o
they reason I said GC sucks, because I think (and everyone think DC are much better.):cool:

don't reply me..because I hate you :mad:

WINDJAMMERS
05-24-2002, 01:12 PM
If I'm mental ill (learn some grammar), then you are mentally retarded.

GAMECUBE is all about fun games. If you don't like GC, then you obviously either don't like fun games or GC isn't your type of system.

I have a Dreamcast and about thirty games for it. But Dreamcast is a dead system. Get over it and get the **** off the GAMECUBE board, troll.

Alucard
05-24-2002, 02:11 PM
heehee. This guys funny. His posts amuse me for some reason.

ATMA
05-24-2002, 02:47 PM
I find his lack of faith in the CUBE ...disturbing
may i ask why do you hate it so much ??Or will you come with an uhm ...insulting answer ,if you will please don't answer it ..won't make much sense anyway !!!

dream4colin
05-24-2002, 05:32 PM
WINDJAMMERS

you are just a monther f()cker, get a life, and don't come to my thread and bullsh1t ..by the way..who the F()ck say you are invited to this message board...and who the f()ck do you think you are..
I like to write whatever I like........so what?
blow ar? ( don't know chinese) then suck my @ss .........
Ba Ga Ya Lu
Son of a gun

:eek: oh..some "son of a gun" get piss off.........
hahahahah Suck it man...I'm mean suck my dick:D

dream4colin
05-24-2002, 05:49 PM
I hate GC because the "son of a gun" like it..........haha.
doesn't make sense? but does it really matter?
people here just BS, and BS. Do I know much?
I don't..........because I'm here just BS...it's fun to BS around ..right? that way will entertain some of the readers..
but that "son of a gun" get tooooooooooo serous on BS, so, that way will piss himself off, but it will entertain other reader ......
right?
people love to see others get piss off......
don't you?

dream4colin
05-24-2002, 05:56 PM
I forgot the " S " on the back on the READER
I know that " son of a gun" will say something about it..
haha I know he will........grammar........grammar..Typo..haha
this " son of a gun" might a be teacher or something..

ATMA
05-24-2002, 06:02 PM
Okay slow down there !!Take it easy !!
Kay i can imagine you hate a console ..that's okay .i know there's people outhere that hate the ps2 ..or hate the x-box or the CUBE ..But none of them express it this way by using this type of words and dissing other people like this ..
so easy to insult someone who is not standing infront of you !!..But why do you like to piss people off?? what will you gain from it ??
We are gamers not hooligans we can argue about different point of view but we don't want to start a war (believe me there's enough war going on out there allready ) ..I've learned alot on this forum ..here you learn how other people think or how their point of views are ..and sure we discuss it ...with proper words ..Please dude ..cool down there's alot of other bad things in the world happening !!And you have the right to express your opinion but not in this way ..it's wrong dude !!
Thanks !!

Black Ace
05-24-2002, 08:24 PM
You people actually listens to this f00l?

About him hating the GameCube, GUESS WHAT?! NO ONE CARES! So go and get a new hobby.

ATMA
05-24-2002, 08:35 PM
ai ai SIR !!!

WINDJAMMERS
05-24-2002, 08:37 PM
If I'm a son of a gun, then you're a son of a *****.

My superior logic is obviously wasted on you, troll, so I will make this short so I don't confuse you too much.

This is a board for intelligent conversation about the GAMECUBE. You do not add to the intelligent conversation or say anything intelligent for that matter.

I have a GAMECUBE and like it very much. That's is why I post here. You just post here to start trouble.

In closing I would like to reiterate some stuff I said before:

1. YOU ARE MENTALLY RETARDED.

2. GE THE **** OFF THE GAMECUBE BOARD.

dream4colin
05-24-2002, 09:50 PM
smart...haha.......(Who?) take a guess..
I'm so sure someone will reply this..haha.......fools

dream4colin
05-24-2002, 09:55 PM
more than 40 f()cking fools, came to my thread and read a "G" haha..
I am so famous in this message board..
do you want my signature?:D

Alucard
05-25-2002, 01:50 AM
hhhaahahahaaahaa

typexig
05-25-2002, 03:20 AM
the only way to stop this is to not reply..please make my post the last one in this thread.so we can all move on.. =)

-Xig-

Black Ace
05-25-2002, 09:32 AM
One more, you know, you can ignored all his post permanently by clicking on members and choose one of the option.

dream4colin
05-25-2002, 01:23 PM
I knew there always some fools saying something in my thread..
I'm telling y'all, I am f()ck smart and famous now

dream4colin
05-25-2002, 01:31 PM
I was thinking, should I open an other thread or not....because my fans loves to read some bs from me, and I'm pretty sure there'll be more than 200 people will view it, and I want to break "GC suck like sh1t"'s record...
:rolleyes:

"TO BE CONTINUE"