PDA

View Full Version : When will X-Box's price will drop again?

dream4colin
05-22-2002, 03:48 AM
By the end of 2002 (Christmas time), x-box's price will drop down to 149.99us for sure, one of my source working for MS, and he told me MS will give up x-box if it's sales couldn't reach 3 Million by the end of the 2002. So far it's sales are 1.8 million,IMO it's almost impossible to get an other 1.2 Million in less than 7 months.
WHAT DO YOU THINK YO'ALL?!

Seska
05-22-2002, 08:38 AM
It seems rather unlikely to me that the MS will "give up" Xbox if it doesnt reach its 3 mill target by end of the year. IT would be unheard of after such a HUGE investment on a console to drop it after a one year run, don't you think?

As for price drop, who knows? The main reason Im not getting an Xbox is because sooner or later all the current games on it Ill get on PS2 or on PC. Maybe that will change with more exclusives later this year. But I kinda doubt it.

Yoshi
05-27-2002, 05:04 PM
If it was $4.95 by the time Panzer Dragoon came out, I'd be happy. With Dino Crisis 3 being a no show at E3, the Xbox has exactly one interesting game the rest of this year, as Ninja Gaiden will almost certainly pale in comparison to Shinobi.

typexig
05-28-2002, 02:11 AM
i'd hecka buy the thing called xbox if it was $4.95 by the time Panzer Dragoon Orta comes out..haha...as for Ninja Gaiden, that game doesnt even come close to Shinobi.

Afro Aura
06-04-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Yoshi
If it was $4.95 by the time Panzer Dragoon came out, I'd be happy. With Dino Crisis 3 being a no show at E3, the Xbox has exactly one interesting game the rest of this year, as Ninja Gaiden will almost certainly pale in comparison to Shinobi.
What planet did you come from? Ninja Gaiden would run over Shinobi and then come back and run over it again, come on get a life man the XBOX is a more powerful machine and with the graphical quality in DoA3 I feel Tecmo know how to use the XBOX