PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Games' Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link - 7 mins gameplay video

Rubeus
01-20-2018, 02:39 AM
It's action based battles, kind of like Final Fantasy XV.

https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Granblue-Fantasy-PS4-Gameplay_01-19-18.jpg

odAeEqQTIrU

Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link seven-minute, under development gameplay video

The same scenes from Granblue Fantasy Festival 2017, but clearer.

Cygames has released a seven-minute, under development gameplay video of Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link, its upcoming action RPG for PlayStation 4 developed by Platinum Games.

The video consists of the same country village and battle scenes shown at Granblue Fantasy Festival 2017. During the village scene, the world of Granblue Fantasy, in which various races exist, can be seen completely reproduced in 3D. The series’ trademark Grandcypher airship can also be seen floating in the sky.

During the battle scene, Katalina, Io, Percival, and Rackam make use of unique skills, including well-known abilities from the smartphone game, and eventually unleash a Chain Burst attack by connecting Charge Attacks.

While originally slated for release in 2018 in Japan, today’s press release lists Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link‘s release date as “to be announced.”

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/granblue-fantasy-project-re-link-seven-minute-development-gameplay-video

Escaflowne2001
01-20-2018, 05:09 AM
Looks decent. Though the beginning of the trailer was really pretty but really boring.

Nem
01-20-2018, 11:35 AM
Looks alright.

Hopefully it's not filled with horrible F2P systems like Granblue fantasy.

Also, i can't say i'm a huge fan of the world. I did watch the anime and the FFT like art is appealing, but yeah... dunno. Need something more than just the brand to pull me in. I need a story trailer.

Ernst
01-20-2018, 02:15 PM
Wait. I thought this was the RPG from the Persona team?

Nem
01-21-2018, 04:58 AM
Nah... it's a popular F2P mobile RPG popular in Japan. They made an anime. It's ok. Nothing noteworthy aside the FFT style art.
This game made by platinum is like a console sequal or side story. Dunno exactly.

The Persona team is working on the Catherine port now, i think.

Ernst
01-21-2018, 07:31 AM
So what was thhe fantasy RPG the Persona team are working on?

Nem
01-21-2018, 04:35 PM
It's news to me.

Hagane
01-21-2018, 06:03 PM
Looks good. Hopefully they'll release this one for the rest of the world.

So what was thhe fantasy RPG the Persona team are working on?

You must be talking about project Re fantasy. Information about that remains scarse.

Ernst
01-21-2018, 06:12 PM
Looks good. Hopefully they'll release this one for the rest of the world.

You must be talking about project Re fantasy. Information about that remains scarse.

That’s the one. Thanks.