PDA

View Full Version : Commodore 64 Mini Coming In 2018

Rubeus
09-29-2017, 05:17 PM
I've never used a C64 before, maybe someone will care?

http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/C64_BOXSHOT_3D2_UKWorkinprogress1024x706_thumb.jpg

Commodore 64 Mini Coming In 2018

The plug-and-play market is going to get another device based upon a classic system. Retro Games Limited is preparing the Commodore 64 Mini. This is a miniature version of the 1982 Commodore 64 system that comes with 64-pre-installed games, a joystick, a USB charging cable, and an HDMI cable. It offers pixel perfect, sharp, CRT, and scanline pixel filter options and allows you to create save states.

What’s interesting about the Commodore 64 Mini is that you can use it as a rudimentary home computer, just like the original Commodore 64. It has two USB ports, allowing someone to add another joystick for multiplayer games or keyboard for BASIC programming.

Here is the full list of Commodore 64 Mini games.

AlleyKat
Anarchy
Armalyte: Competition Edition
Avenger, Battle Valley
Bounder, California Games
Chip’s Challenge
Confuzion
Cosmic Causeway: Trailblazer II
Creatures
Cyberdyne Warrior
Cybernoid II: The Revenge
Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine
Deflektor
Everyone’s A Wally
Firelord
Gribbly’s Day Out
Hawkeye
Heartland
Herobotix
Highway Encounter
Hunter’s Moon
Hysteria
Impossible Mission
Impossible Mission II
Insects In Space
Mega-Apocalypse
Mission A.D
Monty Mole
Monty on the Run
Nebulus
Netherworld
Nobby the Aardvark
Nodes Of Yesod
Paradroid
Pitstop II
Rana Rama
Robin Of The Wood
Rubicon
Skate Crazy
Skool Daze
Slayer
Snare
Speedball
Speedball II: Brutal Deluxe
Spindizzy
Star Paws
Steel
Stormlord
Street Sports Baseball
Summer Games II
Super Cycle
Temple of Apshai Trilogy
The Arc Of Yesod
Thing Bounces Back
Thing on a Spring
Trailblazer
Uchi Mata
Uridium
Who Dares Wins II
Winter Games
World Games
Zynaps

The Commodore 64 Mini will be released in early 2018. It will cost $69.99/€79.99/£69.99

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/29/commodore-64-mini-coming-2018/

bujeezus
10-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Played my buddies C64 back in the day. He would buy the magazines that had the code you'd type in yourself for games. Took forever and 9 times outta 10 weren't worth the effort. Lol!

spider-prime
10-04-2017, 07:43 PM
I am so buying this! I still have mine, but nothing to run on it unless I got some new floppies. The old ones all got wrecked :(

Hagane
10-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Looks cool but guess I'm going to wait for the Magnavox Odyssey mini, Fairchild Channel F mini, TurboGrafx-16 mini or the Game Boy mini/micro that you'll have to play with pins and a magnifying glass.

Nem
10-05-2017, 06:11 AM
I want the mega drive mini. But SEGA always licenses them out and has critical games missing. There isn't a single one that runs all sonic games, including Sonic 3 & knuckles. If it does, then its missing streets of rage or something...

Escaflowne2001
10-05-2017, 10:21 AM
Put hours into Armalyte, Firelord, Cyberdyne Warrior and Hunter's Moon back in the day.

I wonder how much they had to pay for Thalamus's old titles since they are owned by Eidos Interactive/Square Enix somewhere in the archives.

taylorwilson
11-22-2017, 05:55 AM
Can I buy Commodore 64 Mini before 2018 I have to give my child a surprise on his birthday will you please share online gaming store in UK.

Einhander
11-22-2017, 01:44 PM
Needs more RPGs.

Pool of Radiance

Phantasie

Bard's Tale

Wasteland

Battletech

Can't believe none of them are on there.

spider-prime
11-22-2017, 09:49 PM
You might be able to easily get them to run it tho, since it runs like a normal C64. Just give it timeeeeee! probably just have to download a rom and it would easily be able to put in it.