PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age launches July 11 in North America and Europe

Rubeus
01-31-2017, 04:49 PM
So now Vaan is reduced from a protagonist role to nobody in the new poster :lol:

http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Final-Fantasy-XII-Zodiac-Age-Dated-WW.jpg

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age launches July 11 in North America and Europe, July 13 in Japan

Final Fantasy XII PlayStation 4 remaster dated worldwide.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will launch for PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe on July 11, and in Japan and Asia on July 13, Square Enix announced at the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Opening Ceremony. In Japan, it will cost 6,800 yen.

The PlayStation 4 remaster improves upon the 2006 original with high-definition graphics and sound, and several modern advancements, including reconstructed battle design and a revamped job system. Read more about the game here.

http://gematsu.com/2017/01/final-fantasy-xii-zodiac-age-launches-july-11-north-america-europe-july-13-japan

Drunken Savior
01-31-2017, 05:46 PM
I mean, Vaan was already pretty much just a nobody in the game. It's really the story of Ashe and Bosh, featuring Han Solo Balthier.

Vaan was like Luke Skywalker, minus being a Jedi or a Skywalker...or significant to the main storyline at all. He's (You're) just along for the ride!

Hagane
01-31-2017, 10:49 PM
Vaan's importance droped past mid game or even before that. As stated by the Alcoholic Messiah the protagonism was divided between Ashe, Bosh and Balthier; they just gave you control over a secondary character from the very begining.

Paper exe
02-01-2017, 02:53 AM
I mean, Vaan was already pretty much just a nobody in the game. It's really the story of Ashe and Bosh, featuring Han Solo Balthier.

Vaan was like Luke Skywalker, minus being a Jedi or a Skywalker...or significant to the main storyline at all. He's (You're) just along for the ride!

This was the best part of the game to me.

I hate it when they make a game all about the hero, one character.

It is unrealistic, that's not how the world works. Every character has a rule to play and are equally as or at lest important in their own way.

The Hollywood hero cliches should end by now, in my opinion.