PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Einhander
12-25-2016, 08:04 AM
Hope you got a good haul.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i381/PooPooKaKaBumBum/Godsanta_zpsihsqrgii.jpg

Joe Redifer
12-25-2016, 05:47 PM
fu Christmas is racist to Hanukkah. You cis people crack me up. REPORTED!

FinalSolace2
12-25-2016, 11:23 PM
All of you can go piss off for Christmas, and, go fuck a duck.

the polar icecaps are melting and Nasa is firing lazers into the ice. I don't think Godzilla is going to come and save us- he has another 50 years of hibernation. only a nuke near his magma chamber might wake him up- and then there is the language barrier.

also Santa needs wheels now that lapland is 20 degrees above average temperatures for the last 100+ years

spider-prime
12-26-2016, 02:33 AM
I tell my family to stop buying me presents, cause I don't need them and rather everyone just save up money, but they neverrrrrrrrrr listen.

So I got the Blizzcon Goody box from my brother.

Props of Iron man's helmet and Captain America's shield. These are pretty cool. Thanks Momma! Greek mothers always know what to buy their sons. lol

a few Doctor Who shirts and Spider-man shirts and just clothes from my sister in law.

At least they got me stuff I like. I hate when people buy me stuff that I don't think ANYBODY would want, people do this to me all the time and they expect me to jump and down for it. yah sure I should be grateful... but fuck them and their useless shit that I just throw out once they leave. Fucking Fan that plugs into a computer to blow on me is USELESSSSSSS! GAHHHHHH It blows farts in my face with this weird smell from it.

Einhander
12-26-2016, 11:52 PM
All of you can go piss off for Christmas, and, go fuck a duck.

the polar icecaps are melting and Nasa is firing lazers into the ice. I don't think Godzilla is going to come and save us- he has another 50 years of hibernation. only a nuke near his magma chamber might wake him up- and then there is the language barrier.

also Santa needs wheels now that lapland is 20 degrees above average temperatures for the last 100+ years

You must be a barrel of laughs with family.

FinalSolace2
12-27-2016, 11:48 PM
You must be a barrel of laughs with family.

They are almost all of them complete retards. Ok they are not, but their progress is still invalid.