PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Is Elected President in Stunning Repudiation of the Establishment

Rubeus
11-09-2016, 08:14 AM
2nd surprise/shock of the year, first BREXIT now Trump, how many people predicted he would win at the beginning? :)

e1C3ulHTXSw

Donald Trump Is Elected President in Stunning Repudiation of the Establishment

Donald John Trump was elected the 45th president of the United States on Tuesday in a stunning culmination of an explosive, populist and polarizing campaign that took relentless aim at the institutions and long-held ideals of American democracy.

The surprise outcome, defying late polls that showed Hillary Clinton with a modest but persistent edge, threatened convulsions throughout the country and the world, where skeptics had watched with alarm as Mr. Trumpís unvarnished overtures to disillusioned voters took hold.

The triumph for Mr. Trump, 70, a real estate developer-turned-reality television star with no government experience, was a powerful rejection of the establishment forces that had assembled against him, from the world of business to government, and the consensus they had forged on everything from trade to immigration.

The results amounted to a repudiation, not only of Mrs. Clinton, but of President Obama, whose legacy is suddenly imperiled. And it was a decisive demonstration of power by a largely overlooked coalition of mostly blue-collar white and working-class voters who felt that the promise of the United States had slipped their grasp amid decades of globalization and multiculturalism.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-president.html

Rubeus
11-09-2016, 08:38 AM
It's suddenly becoming a hot topic to "emigrate" from US to Canada. :lol:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--F8ZFS0Gq--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/kndot5fe65nn7nowc21v.png

Canada's Immigration Site Keeps Crashing For Some Reason

As news agencies called more and more states for Donald Trump Tuesday evening, Canada’s informational website on immigration and citizenship began experiencing repeated outages, presumably due to a surge in traffic. Wonder why.

According to The Telegraph, searches for the word “emigrate” also jumped in the United States at around the same time. Seems odd.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwyoA5zXEAIow16.jpg

http://gizmodo.com/canadas-immigration-site-keeps-crashing-for-some-reason-1788731483

Cigs
11-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Guys I'm so scared about this. I pray to God that we will be okay and that he will be kept in check.

BlindMaphisto
11-09-2016, 10:33 AM
That's what seperation of powers is all about.

Rubeus
11-09-2016, 11:28 AM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--HhJ58keo--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/sm3iyosvd81do1gnql24.jpg

oz7_JP7ROvA

Donald Trump has been elected President of the United States. The Simpsons saw this coming, way back in the year 2000.

In this episode, “Bart to the Future,” Lisa has been elected President and, as Deadline points out, must contend with the “budget crunch” her predecessor, President Donald Trump, left for the country.

This October, The Guardian asked Matt Groening about the episode. “We predicted that he would be president back in 2000 – but [Trump] was of course the most absurd placeholder joke name that we could think of at the time, and that’s still true.” he replied. “It’s beyond satire.”

Groening added that he “highly” doubted Trump would be elected, but added this if he were: “Mr Trump’s election, as horrible as it would be, would be great for comedy – as comedians always say...”

http://kotaku.com/the-simpsons-predicted-president-trump-sixteen-years-ag-1788741528

spider-prime
11-09-2016, 04:28 PM
DoWtHqmITOM

Cigs
11-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Spider-prime, is that how u really look? If sooooo.......cool.

spider-prime
11-09-2016, 11:35 PM
yup, I have no head, my mind was blownnnnnn!

Einhander
11-10-2016, 02:22 AM
Congrats America!

Canada's now building a wall to keep you out, and you'll be paying for it!

Escaflowne2001
11-10-2016, 03:10 AM
Insert random popcorn picture here.

Hagane
11-10-2016, 08:39 AM
This elections should hace been named The march to the abyss.

Saw his speech afterwards and he didn't look so happy. Probably because he was informed that running a country isn't as awesome or funny as they make it look in the movies.

So I'm thinking it's a chained dog collar for him and there won't be a reelection, he will pull a watergate scandal or they will make him parade in Dallas whatever occurs first.

Reality
11-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Just goes to show the lengths people will go to get rid of Miley Cyrus

spider-prime
11-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Quick everyone to Canada! It's safe up here! We only have Smugglypuff to be afraid of.

Joe Redifer
11-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Just goes to show the lengths people will go to get rid of Miley Cyrus

She gon vom/get out da country

FinalSolace2
11-11-2016, 04:58 AM
I'm going to give you guys a head start on what is coming next
z-qFc27kIFg

FinalSolace2
11-11-2016, 05:40 AM
Guys its going to get really really ugly. I highly recommend you Move to seattle or the eastern seaboard, British Columbia also would be a good bet. Iceland is going to warm up with cljmate change and remain cool and deflect hurricanes to Britain with the cold water submerging current. New Zealand will be partly protected from major war but not foreign occupation (Chinese) and also nuclear war (ignoring thermonuclear winter and large nuclear exchange)

Bill gates is bringing in population control through female sterilization projected to be 16 million of worst females that represent the poorest of reproductive age.

Whether you will ever get a chance to vote for JillStein of greens and a New Deal economy may never Happen short of a civil war or the vast majority of Americans waking up and campaigning for nascent new emerged green technologies which with no exceptions is the ONLY path to true growth.

You have new potential money exchange in the form of bitcoin, steemit and etherium including gold notes and sidechains combined with Bit Pay. You will have to fight the banks treasury and government tooth and nail to prevent Block chain minus the above implementations.

So I strongly suggest you guys get prepping in any eventuality the longer that passes will come a point when you will not even be able to afford or make you own choices and fight bureaucratic hurdles. Avoid countries with possible climate change burdens, and it will be an important idea to learn a foreign language as equality will eventually become a matter of enforcement. Places that are low on pollution will become expensive.

Avoid places where there is fracking and tar sands. If you are lucky you might find a niche. Avoid areas with too much urbanization if you dont want stress and high polluted water bills. Avoid places with high burdens on municipal fine and penalties for minor civil offenses.

Climate change means many people having children now might not reach their 40th birthday.

FinalSolace2
11-11-2016, 05:45 AM
Trump doesnt believe in climate change. So its war and adaptation instead of industries tbat suck carbon out of the atmosphere to produce advanced green products. Monopoly logic will predominate over mass CO2 consumption that protects that class positions and spared prison for the corruptocracy and warocracy. War whether domestic ideological or foreign will be the American ordering principle.

FinalSolace2
11-11-2016, 05:57 AM
If American industry is to recover, trump and his financial adviskrs would need to court investment from overseas. However Trump has gone up against the "Liberal" establishment. Janet Yellen Fed Chair I have it on good sources is going to pull the plug on the American economy as a retaliation against Trump, the tapering of the fed rate ponzi could likely happen in December unless Trump becomes Hillary , this could trigger American disintegration through successionist movements, a splitting of the homeland and state dsfence departments, and also forces grade protectionism measures by individual states. If this happens then people will need state permits to travel between regional economic zonds split between red states, blue states and possibly even green states. State legislatures, capitols and treasuries could become balkanized. Main street could split from wall street necessitating strategic force and military economic control of the great lakes sea trade lanes in deferance to wall street. Southern states could revolt and seattle and vermont could get stranded in a midwest decline.

FinalSolace2
11-11-2016, 06:06 AM
If Texas, Pacifica (washington oregon and California) secede then the american midwest the east seaboard and central lakes will defacto split into an adhoc set of dependencies, the establishment will feel highly threatened and would declare an emergency pitting the wealthy vurses the rest.

The current security establishment is more likely to preempt this scenario, Trump in this position could become a permanent dictator along with wallstreet execs and Pentagon officials and Obamas crackpot economics advisors maming worse and worse decisions, police militarisation and internet censorship would become the main tools of oppression.

All bets are off that people would rather fight like patriots and avoid such a scenario, and the police in progressive states are not going to sink to such a level forever co sidering the cesspool of Bureaucrats that haveed to the current state of affairs.

FinalSolace2
11-11-2016, 06:37 AM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-10/the-100-year-old-man-who-lives-in-the-future

Drunken Savior
11-11-2016, 07:04 AM
No state is gonna cede from the union. It's the same cycle every post election. California/Texas threatens to leave, the losing side claims they are leaving, the winning side says now's the time for unity, and millennials will forget to vote in two years.

Meanwhile my facebook will be choked to death with people demanding 10 minutes of my time with a 20 second post they put up a website or video they like from some asinine partisan webpage because they can't bother to have a discussion about politics without using someone else's thoughts/words.

Honestly, I want to see Trump try to do all the things he campaigned on. He's like a dog chasing cars. Now that he's got it, he's probably wondering how the hell he can appease the rabid fanbase he's garnered. He has the entire Congress at his back...he's either gotta do it all...or he's going to get called out on it big time after four years. And 2018 isn't looking good for the Democrats to take either part of the House, so for all things considered, the Republicans will own two branches of American government for the next four years. He's got no excuses to not deliver.

Reality
11-11-2016, 05:08 PM
No state is gonna cede from the union. It's the same cycle every post election. California/Texas threatens to leave, the losing side claims they are leaving, the winning side says now's the time for unity, and millennials will forget to vote in two years.

Meanwhile my facebook will be choked to death with people demanding 10 minutes of my time with a 20 second post they put up a website or video they like from some asinine partisan webpage because they can't bother to have a discussion about politics without using someone else's thoughts/words.

Honestly, I want to see Trump try to do all the things he campaigned on. He's like a dog chasing cars. Now that he's got it, he's probably wondering how the hell he can appease the rabid fanbase he's garnered. He has the entire Congress at his back...he's either gotta do it all...or he's going to get called out on it big time after four years. And 2018 isn't looking good for the Democrats to take either part of the House, so for all things considered, the Republicans will own two branches of American government for the next four years. He's got no excuses to not deliver.

Best post of the thread. +10 points to you.

BlindMaphisto
11-11-2016, 07:53 PM
My hope is that Repulicans treat him like the treated Obama so nothing gets done. That's the closest to a libertarian victory I'll probably ever see.

Drunken Savior
11-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Hey...answer me this...

As a Libertarian...why the hell would any Libertarian be against California Proposition 64 (https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_64,_Marijuana_Legalization_ (2016)) (legalize marijuana)? All of my Libertarian friends think the government should have no real involvement in it's legality and that it should be marketable by businesses like in Washington/Colorado.

When I was reading up about all the California measures/props/et cetera...that really stuck out to me as an odd stance for the California Libertarian Party to take. Their website kind of discusses it (http://ca.lp.org/measures/)...but I donno, complaining that legalizing marijuana creates too many regulations and criminal offences seems kinda like not seeing the forest through the trees, so to speak. Just was interested in your $0.02 on the matter.

FinalSolace2
11-12-2016, 05:08 AM
Legalizing Marijuana is a campaign tactic by Roger Stone Nixon Political and Patriot as a campaign gimmick to entice swing voters to cause split votes and improve the chances of Republicans on an expensive presidential run.

Its called the Libertarian Gary Johnson swindle and is a Political tactic.

The Legalize marijuana movement is encouraged by pharmaceutical owners of Legal Medical Marijuana by companies like GW pharmaceuticals owned by Monsanto.

Monsanto and Bayer arguably merged because Miricle Gro who has always been a big hit with the HomeBrew Cannabis gardening industry makes alot of money through the direct consumer market.

There is the anticipation that Marijuana medical or otherwise will become a controlled substance like alcohol is. There is a massive turf war between the Big Alcohol Lobby and Pharma lobbies and the Merger was a way to outbid in capital influence the Alcohol lobby- so they will divide (carve up) states like dividing markets in a legislative guerilla war between many interested parties including municipal law enforcement and the said lobbys.

Legal wrangles extend to the status of incarcerated prisoners as decriminalization creates alot of bureaucratic reclassifications on sentences- but they are no where as big as the conspiratorial alt-media community is making out.

There are alot of benefits to Legalization and decriminalization- the DEA is being kicked out of many countries so they would like to extend federal controls to Medical marijuana growing regions in a form of state crackdown on farmer independance- Its a form of backdoor privatisation.

As a Libertarian...why the hell would any Libertarian be against California Proposition 64 (legalize marijuana)? All of my Libertarian friends think the government should have no real involvement in it's legality and that it should be marketable by businesses like in Washington/Colorado.

That is a textbook Libertarian policy position based on ideological and political-philosophic grounds.

My hope is that Repulicans treat him like the treated Obama so nothing gets done. That's the closest to a libertarian victory I'll probably ever see.

He is going so hard into doing an Obama that he makes Obama look like a little bitch.

Jerry Brown has been the Governator Dictator for the last 300 Years of California and is most likely surviving on a diet of Placentas of various Humans and Animals including amphibians

You maybe right- But Californias economy only grew (worlds 5th biggest economy) as a result of renewables and green tech (12%). He is wrapped in an oil industry donations scandal that is his biggest ever political challenge to his governing mandate. He also supported Hillary. The Methane leak is going to be his legacy and could be what derails his premiership and acts as a constitutional crises for California environmental obligations. However this is a perfect opportunist for Trump to install a fascista from the corporate mafia of the federation who is more business friendly. Snake Plissken was born 3 years ago.

Technically this is a conflict of interest that hurts Californians and Federal taxes for this sort of behaviour is a criminal disgrace.

https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/14993474_10211010896737219_4096058822344520335_n.j pg?oh=b1671d8845bc5fbb981c10e81ebbb3a6&oe=58C0DF5D&__gda__=1489160523_1a1b2f2499ec822d755a26cb58da562 a

FinalSolace2
11-12-2016, 05:28 AM
He would be a Law and Order candidate in post apocalypse America

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15036434_1257024877669337_5892431355797732785_n.jp g?oh=64514bee068d101b52ccefd37df85913&oe=5889ED6C

BlindMaphisto
11-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Hey...answer me this...

As a Libertarian...why the hell would any Libertarian be against California Proposition 64 (https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_64,_Marijuana_Legalization_ (2016)) (legalize marijuana)? All of my Libertarian friends think the government should have no real involvement in it's legality and that it should be marketable by businesses like in Washington/Colorado.

When I was reading up about all the California measures/props/et cetera...that really stuck out to me as an odd stance for the California Libertarian Party to take. Their website kind of discusses it (http://ca.lp.org/measures/)...but I donno, complaining that legalizing marijuana creates too many regulations and criminal offences seems kinda like not seeing the forest through the trees, so to speak. Just was interested in your $0.02 on the matter.

Legalization means regulation. I got no problem with quality control regulations myself but I'm not so hardcore. I'm more of a leave people alone libertarian. Legalization is right up my philosophical alley.

Drunken Savior
11-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Yeah, that's kind of what I thought myself. And, in general, I'm politically likeminded. I just thought it was weird that they would be against legalizing it because it would involve government creating regulations on how it's grown/sold/etc.

Legalization also opens up the freedom of citizens to grown their own, determine their own health policy concerns (what kind of nutrients, organic vs non-organic fertilizer, grow methods) without fear of the state and local government knocking on their door to bust them for their own personal use.

Thanks for answering!

FinalSolace2
11-12-2016, 10:33 PM
Yeah, that's kind of what I thought myself. And, in general, I'm politically likeminded. I just thought it was weird that they would be against legalizing it because it would involve government creating regulations on how it's grown/sold/etc.

Legalization also opens up the freedom of citizens to grown their own, determine their own health policy concerns (what kind of nutrients, organic vs non-organic fertilizer, grow methods) without fear of the state and local government knocking on their door to bust them for their own personal use.

Thanks for answering!

That's naive

Legalization means regulation. I got no problem with quality control regulations myself but I'm not so hardcore. I'm more of a leave people alone libertarian. Legalization is right up my philosophical alley.

tvkeuK877Rk

SuperAngelo64
11-16-2016, 10:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wklEPgd.jpg

.......:)

Drunken Savior
11-16-2016, 09:53 PM
That's naive

You're naive.

:crono:

Einhander
11-18-2016, 12:31 PM
Holy fuck Final Solace, this is just spamming the board with conspiracy theory bullshit.

Enough is enough.

FinalSolace2
11-19-2016, 02:49 PM
You're naive.

:crono:

The politics is just a smoke screen. Follow the money.

FinalSolace2
11-19-2016, 02:58 PM
Holy fuck Final Solace, this is just spamming the board with conspiracy theory bullshit.

Enough is enough.

https://fb-s-a-a.akamaihd.net/h-ak-xlf1/t31.0-8/15068563_10211081018290214_3517287655035531996_o.j pg
98zm-AGmckE

Californias economy has grown in double digits as a result very strict environmental laws. Fossil fuels erode the economy. Yrs there is a conspiracy.

Drunken Savior
11-19-2016, 03:13 PM
The politics is just a smoke screen. Follow the money.

You obviously haven't seen this then.

Zrbh0ZH16pQ

If you had, then you'd realize how deep asleep you really were.

FinalSolace2
11-19-2016, 11:39 PM
TmL-pFaVA3A#t=12m45s

stay right there welcome back to the
12:52guys reporter max guys that I'm that
12:54sort of dr. Michael Chen dr. michael
12:56watson welcome back good to be here mix
12:58alright so as I you you're the author of
13:00many books including killing the host
13:02which is my favorite talking about banks
13:05parasitical bags etc but welcome to
13:07trump landia well I is better to be here
13:11than the alternative
13:13what the alternative being Hillary help
13:15that that's what it would look like
13:16what's top contrast between Trump and
13:19Hillary anything
13:20well for a lot of people it was that
13:22Hillary wanted to be very
13:25confrontational to Russia you saw what
13:27she did in Libya she destroyed one of
13:30the most prosperous site is in Africa
13:32turn the arms over tell Noah
13:36moved into Iraq moved into Syria and
13:38announced three times in the last two
13:40weeks that she was willing to shoot down
13:42American plane of Russian planes in
13:45order to have a no-fly zone there so
13:46basically all but she was not
13:48threatening was brinkmanship and voters
13:52saw that and they didn't think it was
13:53worth it they wanted to throw out the
13:56neocon so not only a vote against
13:59against obama and Wall Street it was a
14:03vote against the neo-cons that Obama and
14:05Hillary had brought into office right
14:07now interesting that she had all the
14:10assets to work with the celebrities she
14:12had all the michelle obama Marik Obama
14:15wall street money
14:17unlimited money billion dollars of the
14:18money she had it all and yes he lost a
14:21trump was really where she lost talk
14:23about what people saw who's backing
14:26Hillary and they saw Wall Street
14:28smacking Hillary and they're not backing
14:31from corporations are backing Hillary
14:34the neo-cons are backing Hillary the
14:36Russian bashers and the people want to
14:39go to warn the Near Eastern but backing
14:41Hillary those are the people we don't
14:43want there has to be an alternative
14:45so the election was basically about the
14:47lesser of two evils and Hillary's
14:50position was I'm not Donald Trump
14:52mcdonalds position was I'm not Hilary
14:55and that won the election form lap now
14:57states like Michigan and the Rust Belt
15:00the blue wall up there in the north and
15:03the rustbelt they went for Trump they're
15:05open to get some jobs back out of all
15:07this
15:08based on what he's been talking about
15:09did they have reason for hope I think so
15:12I certainly according to what he said we
15:15don't know what policies going to do and
15:17we don't even know was cabinets going to
15:18be the I guess the only hope for jobs
15:22that they have at the top of the list is
15:24infrastructure and there are two ways of
15:26doing infrastructure if it would have
15:28been Hillary who also spoke about
15:30infrastructure she'd given she do it
15:32privatization style she do what'd that
15:34give it to Wall Street give a cost-plus
15:37if you give a cost-plus contract to
15:39infrastructure companies they're going
15:41to maximize the cost but if but what
15:44we've seen in the end and capital and
15:46the defense business for years you know
15:48the famous eight-hundred-dollar hammer
15:50that's the cross plus legacy you can
15:54throw it over to these guys and they the
15:56government has unlimited funds
15:57essentially they're not accountable on
15:59the P&L base is a profit loss basis like
16:01a regular business so they get gouged
16:03they get this is the story of Obamacare
16:06is actually isn't exactly right now
16:08Trump has a chance to do essentially the
16:12public option for infrastructure if the
16:15government doesn't the government can do
16:18it without having to charge interest and
16:20dividends and stock options and all of
16:24the cost of private enterprise built-in
16:26he can avoid following the Margaret
16:29Thatcher route and already broke up our
16:32practice h drive innovation okay i've
16:34been using borrowed money from private
16:35banks and getting charged to the nose
16:38then simply have the government fund
16:41these things at no cost money and the
16:44public option as you call it but wait a
16:46minute wait a minute wait a minute Paul
16:47Krugman is against Trump shouldn't talk
16:50trying to be loving Trump know Paul
16:52Krugman is a neocon and I basically a
16:55neoliberal I was Bernie Sanders who
16:58yesterday made a public statement that
17:01were willing to work with Trump to help
17:03him do the infrastructure in our way and
17:06his economist's are the university of
17:08missouri and kansas city people
17:10stephanie kelton bill black Randy ray
17:14sometimes and they will they are quite
17:17happy to work with Trump to say look we
17:19can show you how to fund it had the
17:21government government spending without
17:24being in depth of wall street without
17:26giving huge tip and giveaways so Trump
17:29has a chance to work with the most
17:31progressive groups with the the Sanders
17:33people who were really i think is major
17:36support and the people voted for Sanders
17:38in michigan and elsewhere
17:39they're the people who threw the
17:40election of Trump over Hillary because
17:42all the politicians and trumpet salt
17:44along the way he was leased insulting
17:47toward Bernie Sanders yeah because if
17:49they were saying I'm going for the same
17:51audience that's why he didn't want to
17:52debate Bernie Sanders last last spring
17:56he said wait a minute if I debate him i
17:57build them up i can't i can't beat him
17:59but all the polls show i can beat
18:01Hillary Hillary the lady I want to run
18:03against yeah so the gala so what did the
18:07MMG which is what isn't modern monetary
18:11very modern monetary theory right so you
18:14talk about Bill Black yourself
18:15stephanie kelton the School of Economics
18:18down there in Kansas City Kansas right
18:21Kansas School 380 missouri kansas city
18:24missouri haha way from America too long
18:26you guys been cooking this up for years
18:28is this you're gonna come into the Sun
18:31finally this is your time if history
18:34works the right way it's our time we
18:36don't know what Trump's going to do but
18:37at least we're holding out an olive
18:39branch to him and say look I just like
18:41you're against obamacare and in your
18:45free speech mr. Truman Trump said a
18:47public option was the best form of
18:50medical care when he was opposing
18:51Obamacare that was the first Republican
18:53debate and I think down deep beliefs and
18:56I think his instincts are very good
18:58the question is whether he's going to go
19:00with what used to be as instinct sir
19:01whether he doesn't have any instincts
19:03and just wants that to be approved and
19:07left the Republican leadership we
19:09defeated writers program we don't have a
19:12cook
19:13kansas city is in missouri yes there's
19:16also a Kansas City in Kansas but the
19:18University of missouri-kansas city by
19:21when I see it Blackwell UMUC well I also
19:23make a Charlie Parker reference i like
19:26Kansas City Charlie Parker sound of jazz
19:28kansas city looks to me like what are
19:30you talking about
19:32I
19:32this is what I got the wrong State no I
19:35completely crazy okay let's move on to
19:37exit polls show that sixty-five percent
19:38of voters thought the trade takes jobs
19:41away is that correct
19:44what they really mean is the trade
19:47agreements the way it's written it takes
19:51jobs away and it's not that the trade
19:52takes jobs away it's that the
19:54immigration from Mexico that begun under
19:59Carter really was designed to help break
20:03the labor unions to help lower wages so
20:05obviously if you have a million now
20:08Ukrainians and population that Arabs
20:11coming into Europe that's going to force
20:13down but what really takes jobs away is
20:17the trend the corporate agreement the
20:19phrase that so in other words exit poll
20:23shows sixty five percent of voters
20:24thought that trade deals bad trade deals
20:27take jobs away and eat your answer would
20:29be this great deal would have been a
20:31disaster the TPP is a disaster
20:33music stops against it yeah Hillary's
20:36for she says again species of course
20:38that's right candidate just came out the
20:39canada is part after and they're not
20:42willing to renegotiate after they've
20:44sent out the signal to the trunk White
20:46House saying we're ready they're ready
20:47to read talk I mean and after is I
20:49believe in your opinion also a very
20:51problematic trade deal
20:53well it certainly was always bad for
20:54Canada all the deals up that America is
20:56made with Canada been bad for Canada
20:58starting with the autoparts steel way
21:00back in the sixties so yes these were
21:04these were bad deals and the worst thing
21:05is that after destroyed Mexican
21:08agriculture that flooded Mexico with low
21:11price
21:11american farm exports and that really
21:14undercut Mexico's ability to feed itself
21:17and now the Mexicans found out that free
21:19trade in agriculture prevents countries
21:22from feeding themselves and opens the
21:24floodgates to subsidized American
21:27exports and under the so-called free
21:30trade deals they really mean America
21:32gets to subsidize its industry by
21:34grandfathering in all the subsidies and
21:37the protectionism and the quotas we have
21:39but other countries can't protect
21:40there's a double standard to Mexico with
21:43China does to America it's it's
21:46different it
21:47not really because the import from
21:50Mexico or really from the maquiladoras
21:51it's the the little sweatshops that are
21:55all put right along the Mexican border
21:57not for the Mexican economy as a whole
21:59and these are sweatshops really run by
22:01American firms that's not the same as
22:04what China is doing it off but it's what
22:06is it slightly hypocritical because in
22:08other words
22:09America's not jump to go after China and
22:12he's going to castigate them called a
22:14currency manipulator they don't like
22:16what's happening china china's
22:17undercutting the US market they got the
22:19currency peg and so how's that gonna go
22:22do you think it's not gonna go anywhere
22:24there's no way that China can be
22:27considered a manipulator by the
22:28International Monetary Fund whereby any
22:30international
22:31organization producing efficiently at a
22:34low cost is not manipulating their
22:36currency in fact China has been opening
22:38up its capital controls and letting
22:41capital flow out of China into other
22:44countries so there's no way that my card
22:46saying no thick a packet it's been going
22:49that they're gradually letting the other
22:52the capital flow out of China and that's
22:54why the the currency is going down there
22:57are taking in there but they're over the
22:59last 20 years I've been trying to
23:00artificially keep it well what have they
23:03done this they've done this by recycling
23:05the dollars that go into China into
23:08American Treasury bills and now they're
23:10saying wait a minute we don't want to
23:11pick the currency this way of picking
23:13the currency means that we buy US
23:15Treasury bills to finance the deficit is
23:18spent on military spending and then the
23:21military spending isn't circling us we
23:23don't want this anymore we don't we
23:25don't want to have to do this
23:26okay well let me stick on China for a
23:29second because another were so you what
23:30you so that you're saying they can
23:32revisit the China relationship because
23:35it's based purely on the mechanics of
23:37sound trade at the moment and me that's
23:39not going to change know that there are
23:42too many vested interests at stake and
23:44there's no way that you can prove whose
23:46interests at stake
23:47who well the American investors in China
23:49for one thing if America breaks
23:51international law by making unilateral
23:53tariffs on china china says ok we'll
23:56we'll just take over the america first
23:59of all this means that the American the
24:01factories that are exporting to the
24:03United States to walmart primarily we're
24:05going to go bust
24:06they'll go way down in value that's
24:08right China will say thank you we will
24:09now buy them out and China will take
24:11control of the American controlled
24:13industry there
24:13china would love Trump to try to make
24:17this war in China because that would
24:18drive down the price of American
24:20investment expert investments in China
24:21trying to get by them out and regain its
24:24a control over its own factories and
24:26resources to invest for your argument
24:28that
24:29we're going to revisit that but let me
24:30just ask you kind of a side question
24:32about apple computer because apple
24:34computer is a company that keeps
24:37hundreds of billions of dollars offshore
24:38and this part of the problem of the
24:41American manufacturing industry is that
24:43those jobs could be in America can
24:45Trumpy it will be in a position to go to
24:47apple and say either bring that money on
24:49shore we're gonna put a tariff or you
24:51got open a factory in other words you
24:52can play hardball with giant with the
24:54apple computer if you think that is a
24:57possibility i think here's more likely
24:59the deal he'd make with athletes they
25:01look I will let you bring all this money
25:03that you've been avoiding taxes in
25:04America you can bring it all in and pay
25:06only have fifteen percent tax rates low
25:09as you pay in Maryland you get to bring
25:11it all back to America but you have to
25:13spend some of that here on factories
25:15ample would pick it up in a minute
25:17it would say my god here now we get to
25:19have evaded taxes for the last 10 years
25:22we've got to bring all this money in
25:24shirts worthwhile building up stuff here
25:26it's that way let's hold that thought
25:28we're gonna pick it up in another
25:29segment thanks for being on today gonna
25:31be here all right that's gonna do it for
25:33this edition of the Keiser Report with
25:34Max Keiser and Stacey over like to thank
25:36our guest dr. Michael Hudson's find us
25:38on Twitter keiser report until next time
bye y'all

FinalSolace2
11-19-2016, 11:42 PM
You obviously haven't seen this then.

Zrbh0ZH16pQ

If you had, then you'd realize how deep asleep you really were.

Thanks man

Joe Redifer
11-20-2016, 07:58 PM
It's not just about following the money. It's about power. Do you honestly think the lizard people are interested in MONEY? No, lizard people like power. Also jet fuel can't melt steel beams with money, but they can with power!

FinalSolace2
11-22-2016, 07:50 AM
It's not just about following the money. It's about power. Do you honestly think the lizard people are interested in MONEY? No, lizard people like power. Also jet fuel can't melt steel beams with money, but they can with power!

Joe you are really starting to sound like The Tin Foil hat from Harry Potter school of wizardry Dining assembly hall house inauguration you need to stop this seriously Enough is Enough.

PS what is this "Power you speak of?" is it electricity? psychic mind control? what is this? Are you talking about the brotherhood of the knights of the vine? can grapes melt the beems?

y_S-BmQ4KF0