PDA

View Full Version : Super Robot Wars V (02.23.2017)

superRSXs
11-01-2016, 05:25 AM
Oh mah gad. I skipped SRW OG: Moon Dwellers waiting for the next "licensed" version and although the presentation style doesn't look too different from Z3 (which I have zero issues with) I'm looking forward to it.

It'll be good seeing Crossbone and F91 again and the addition of this "Mazin-Emperor G" looks interesting. FFXV may kick off 100 days of awesome gaming capped by Persona 5 (US release in Feb) and SRW V.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhBMd4YbIzk

spider-prime
11-01-2016, 05:19 PM
Oh mah gad. I skipped SRW OG: Moon Dwellers waiting for the next "licensed" version and although the presentation style doesn't look too different from Z3 (which I have zero issues with) I'm looking forward to it.

It'll be good seeing Crossbone and F91 again and the addition of this "Mazin-Emperor G" looks interesting. FFXV may kick off 100 days of awesome gaming capped by Persona 5 (US release in Feb) and SRW V.

KhBMd4YbIzk

I'm still going to get SRW OG, I love playing SRPGs, I love the Zone of the Enders and Onimusha SRPGs on the GBA.

I love how the animation is getting for SRW now. I always hated the static images in the older games, like the GBA SRW games. But they are still fun games.