PDA

View Full Version : Humble Capcom Playstation Bundle (Ends Sept 6)

Drunken Savior
08-23-2016, 11:53 PM
https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-playstation-bundle

For $1 or more:
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 (PS3)
Strider (PS3 OR PS4)
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
Final Fight Double Impact (PS3)
45% off Voucher for SFV (PS Store)(PS4)

Beat the Average (Currently $11.86):
Lost Planet 3 (PS3)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
Resident Evil HD (PS3 OR PS4)
Okami HD (PS3)
Remember Me (PS3)
Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack (PS3)

Pay $15 or more:
Resident Evil 0 Remastered (PS3 or PS4)
Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3)
50% off Voucher for Megaman Legacy Collection (PS Store) (PS4)

How to redeem these codes. (https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstationnetwork/redemption/)

Thought it was cool that Humble Bundle was expanding to PS Store. Bought one myself though I own many of these on PC already, mostly to see how it worked.

[Edit] So what is the humble bundle? (Since some of you console folk might not be too familiar with them)

It's a platform by which game publishers (in this case, Capcom), sell keys to their games at dirt cheap prices for a limited time. When you buy a humble bundle, you dictate how much each go to the three beneficiaries (the publisher, humble bundle, and a charity). You can chose any kind of split, even cutting out one or two of the beneficiaries entirely if you so chose. You'll need to register an account with humble bundle, and you'll use that account to access your keys. You'll get one key per game, and for this particular bundle, you'll need to chose between a PS3 key or a PS4 key for the eligible titles.

For example, I gave Capcom $2, Humble got $3, and the remaining $10 went to the American Red Cross.

spider-prime
08-24-2016, 12:36 AM
yah I'm getting these just for the RE remakes.

Drunken Savior
08-24-2016, 12:44 AM
yah I'm getting these just for the RE remakes.

That's what I pretty much bought them for.