PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Limit Break in FF series?

typexig
05-20-2002, 11:07 PM
i like Squal's Lionheart. its really hard to get cuz he does it randomly, but i think its still tight and really powerful. i used to like Cloud's Omnislash, but when i saw Squal's Lionheart, i had a change of heart..=)

-Xig-

folken001
05-20-2002, 11:41 PM
I have to agree with you. Lionheart is much like Cloud's limit break though.

Overlord
05-21-2002, 12:12 AM
I liked Zell's Duel. You can do a lot of damage, if you level him up right.

ATMA
05-21-2002, 02:44 PM
Well if i have to choose by attack
I'll go with Rikku's you can mix and get alot of stuff out of it !!!
but for coolness
Lionheart is okay but i like OMNISLASH more !!!
(was it OMNISLASH or OMNILASH ??)
And who did you guys get in FFX to throw you the ball in blitzace ??
Cause i've played FFX and got LULU
and in FFX INT i got LULU again (:D )
but my nephew got Yuna and i heard you can also get Rikku so who did you guys get ???

Final_Fanatic
05-21-2002, 05:30 PM
im a ff7 guy so im gonna have to go with good old omnislash, not saying that i don't like lionheart, but there is the fact that its random. i also like grand lethal from ff9 because it does full damage every time.

"may ff7 live on forever!"
Nathan Langer

Overlord
05-21-2002, 05:39 PM
ATMA, you already know who I got in FFX. I also like Lulu's Fury. Amazing stuff. I heard that you can get the guy's in FFX. Like the date thing from FFVII.

...And Final_Fanatic, welcome to the boards.

typexig
05-22-2002, 02:17 AM
i also got lulu. but how do you get yuna or rikku to throw you the bliztball? do you have to do something? or do a code?..=)

-Xig-

ATMA
05-22-2002, 01:15 PM
Well during the game after a scene or anything you are free to talk to your team members you should go to Yuna first and than the others that's if you want Yuna .you should do that the entire game and at that part where Lulu ask you that big q.
if you want Yuna you must pick to "late for that" and so on ....and by doing that you might get Yuna
to throw you the ball !!!But i wonder why i got LULU ...:o (i got a weak mind for hooters)..
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!!!;)
and if you want to know who you will get when you get blitzace ..you can see it at that part where
When you are going to fight SIN and if LULU talks 2 times with you ..like "COME ON LETS GO JUST THE TWO OF US " (you'll see Tidus kinda scratching his head) and after you are about to jump on SIN and LULU comes running and say " A DAY WITH YOU IS NEVER DULL" ..those are signs she's into you and she'll throw you the ball ..i don't know what the others say cause i didn't had the chance to get them and I'll say it again i don't want to know what you gamers did to get the guys throwing you the ball :p (okay Wakka i can understand cause it's like Wakka and Tidus are best buds )..but if Kimahri or Auron throws you the ball ..."NUFFSAID" :rolleyes:

Overlord
05-22-2002, 05:38 PM
Did anyone ever get Barret or RedXIII in FFVII? Man, I can just imagine a date with one of them and Cloud. Barret would be looking outside the window all the time, saying how great it looks. And did you buy all the female stuff for Cloud, so you would get picked by that one guy for the date thing? Thats probably why Cloud can wear female acceries in FFT, when in Solider class.

ATMA
05-22-2002, 06:24 PM
Woulda be funny indeed to see Barret with Cloud trying to have a conversation ..
"shut up you spike headed fool" i bet Barret woulda say that !!Or take care of Aeris !!

hootie17
05-22-2002, 09:31 PM
well they rn't all limit breaks
but i liek the actual action of doing aurons from FF10 the most.