PDA

View Full Version : All Overwatch characters/maps added will be free

Drunken Savior
12-08-2015, 01:38 PM
OKG8Yx6F7uc

Good news. They were kind of cagey about details when they announced the price. So yeah, a $40 multiplayer arena shooter. Man, June is a long ways off.... :/

spider-prime
12-08-2015, 06:10 PM
It's pretty fun, I was in the beta, I played it quite a bit. The problem is, that people never want to switch characters to go with what we're facing against. Soooo many nooblets!

Reinheart has to be my favorite to play, I just love doing his shoulder tackle move that kills in one hit, I got 3 guys at once with it, they all lined up perfectly for me. mWHAHHAAH!

Drunken Savior
12-09-2015, 12:38 AM
I'm jealous you got into the beta. And now I hate you. :(

[Edit] Shit, I forgot that this was being released on XboxOne and PS4 too. My bad.

spider-prime
12-09-2015, 03:21 AM
The game is down now till next month and they are adding a progression system.

They also announced that all heroes and maps will be free and no paid DLC will be coming other than for skins. So pretty decent. I wonder what it will be like on consoles for that.

zechin
12-09-2015, 04:17 AM
Still waiting on them to setup australian beta servers :(

spider-prime
12-09-2015, 07:48 AM
Now go make Heroes of the storm accounts so I can get my mount! YA BUMS!

zechin
12-09-2015, 08:40 AM
I wants dat vulture mount, but it sucks because like most people have said, "They already invited a bunch of their friends to play already."

They should have everyone prior to a specific date get the mount :P

spider-prime
12-09-2015, 10:00 AM
smurf accounts!

guys on my friends list just made new accounts, 4 for one account and the 5th starts for another, we got it done in 6 hours lol we were beating newbs like they were bots lol

with the stimpack and the bonus xp for the week and the friend xp bonus, this was extremely fast enough to do.

To get to level ten, for one account was around 1 hour and 30 mins sometimes less. Matters the speed of the games.