PDA

View Full Version : What should we do about FinalSolace2?

Joe Redifer
09-21-2015, 11:10 PM
As anyone browsing the forums can see, the only thing posted by user FinalSolace2 are videos exposing the truth conspiracy videos and he posts them a lot, making themagicbox a veritable smorgasbord of nothing but this kind of stuff.

What do you all think? Is he getting too close to the truth? Should we shut him down before he exposes all the secrets? We can't let this guy get in the way of the New World Order and the One World Government headed by lizard people who live in a city built beneath Denver International Airport.

Or should we let him continue doing as he does, being the only person who posts in his threads? What should we do, sheeple?

spider-prime
09-22-2015, 05:41 AM
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rVlvZovamWg/UjTFbr7q0sI/AAAAAAAASOA/C9TNid8LAsc/s1600/1931_Frankenstein_img28.JPG

FinalSolace2
09-22-2015, 04:09 PM
No do that to your leaders not me.... anyway I feel like I finally got the recognition I so richly deserve- I'll shtum it up (down) a bit now lol.

JOIN THE INFOWAR! YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE, THERES NO FATE BUT THE FATE WE MAKE

quote taken from Christian Bale- (while shouting at a cameraman)

https://demonkitti.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/marx-proper-tea-is-theft.jpg
https://i2.wp.com/cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/articles/groucho.jpg

FinalSolace2
09-22-2015, 04:22 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/5ane4y.png

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/2038032796/Lisa-Ann-font-b-Cigar-b-font-font-b-Poster-b-font-35-.jpg
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/15/45/46/3561905/3/960x540.jpg

Reality
09-23-2015, 02:27 AM
I don't know guys...I think he was really onto something with his Back to Future conspiracy...Mind Blown.

FinalSolace2
09-23-2015, 03:40 PM
I don't know guys...I think he was really onto something with his Back to Future conspiracy...Mind Blown.

Apparently the Millenium building 'was' built to resemble the monolith in 2001 a space Odyssey a film fraught with intentional symbolism, a la mode Kubrick style, and Rebekah Roth, who is a darn good researcher and flight attendant in another video claims that people allied to the Jewish bomb team 'were' in the monolith building- is there a connection between the two?- I dont fancy so for lack of sensible proof- but symbolism is a hall mark of the type of families of secrecy, like the bushes, that conduct these sorts of events.

Only investigative journalism which the US media treats like the anti-Christ can bring light and closure to the power brokers that decide the fates of nations.

Ernst
09-23-2015, 05:15 PM
Meh. Doesn't bother me. I don't usually click the posts!

FinalSolace2
09-23-2015, 05:23 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2ir3muw.png

FinalSolace2
09-23-2015, 06:16 PM
5000 PHD's cant be wrong-

_nyogTsrsgI

FinalSolace2
09-23-2015, 06:21 PM
US and Tokyo professors... 31 foreign countries have participated

http://i62.tinypic.com/34dojrc.png

Einhander
09-24-2015, 03:27 AM
Make him do a walk of shame like Cersei did in the last season of Game of Thrones.

progmetal
09-24-2015, 08:25 PM
Let him post. Maybe somebody, someday will wake up and see the truth.

Who knows..

FinalSolace2
09-24-2015, 09:37 PM
Cited in this video is a DEA report- read it as many times as you want- its real, confirming that the art students were 'BOMB EXPERTS' maybe all this is bullshit to shove the blame on a 'small' weak country called Israel and Rebekah is CIA- or it is 100% factual and the DEA like the FBI managed to do its job. Jet fuel cant melt steel... period... it is specially used as it vaporizes in seconds compared to heavier fuel like road transport fuels (cite any of the numerous jet experts and maintenance engineers calling bullshit). nano thermite (nano engineered)- is a highly specialized antecedent to thermite and sulfur based 'thermate' which was initially suspected and 'fits' perfectly the profile of its cumulative effect and what we saw on 9/11 according to many Phd scientists and bomb demolition experts- one of which was the worlds 'foremost leading professionals' who wound up dead 2 weeks after watching the building 7 'implosion on live film.

Even if she's bullshit the nano- thermite was not and was found in two samples and many of the grains of nano thermite was not exploded, the 9/11 commission was blocked from examining evidence until all the steel was removed. This was a crime scene and that is illegal.
Kg7Qt4bV0B8

FinalSolace2
09-24-2015, 10:11 PM
Molten steel burned for over a week- thermite produces its own oxygen supply

http://i58.tinypic.com/oqyx76.png
http://i60.tinypic.com/n2ocn4.png

cCdRA09pztM
PCv35l1uegY

FinalSolace2
09-24-2015, 10:18 PM
We the Undersigned Supporters of Firefighters for 9/11 Truth & Unity, hereby offer our reasons, areas of support, and commitment.
http://ff911.truthandunity.org/

IN RESPONSE TO:

The 9/11 Commissioners actions and statements about their investigation including:
Commissioner Sen. Max Cleland’s resignation because it was a ‘scam’
Reports of Obstruction of Justice ⁃ Commission chair stating the Commission was “set up to fail”
The FF911 World Community Alert highlighting that the NIST Investigation into the cause of the THREE World Trade Center building collapses:
Did NOT follow the the routine procedures outlined in the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 921-Fire & Explosion Investigation Guidebook
Did NOT use physical evidence for WTC Tower 7 - a gross violation of basic evidence laws that should have resulted in criminal and/or civil charges
My own personal research and conclusions about the 9/11 Investigation and the ongoing War on Terror

Let him post. Maybe somebody, someday will wake up and see the truth.

Who knows..

Gerald Rivera of fox news admitted building 7 'looked' like a demolition. to go any further is career suicide. 3 other fox news reporters including Lou Dobs (axed) and a fox 19 local news reporter support or have given credence to controlled demolition theory. Governor Ventura (ex navy seal in underwater demolition) continues to call bullshit to the media owners who are gagged and active is scuttling investigations. the FBI has been gagged since the Ptech investigation.

FinalSolace2
09-25-2015, 09:11 AM
American in Argentina wanted for extradition by Denver police on a 'completely' and comically imaginary murder charge for holding 22 hours of footage that shows parts of 9/11 most close up that the US 'government' does not want anyone to see. he is accused of murdering his first wife. See his wife in the video, a denver police officer is filmed giving statement and crowds of activist are lobbying argentina to grant refugee status

0I6yEezSDV8

FinalSolace2
09-25-2015, 10:17 AM
1 in 5 Americans are truthers. Based on nominal statistics I shouldn't be the only one here

Paper exe
09-26-2015, 02:20 AM
I am still not sure what language FinalSolace 2 speaks. Is this how gibberish looks like? :(

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 06:18 AM
I am still not sure what language FinalSolace 2 speaks. Is this how gibberish looks like? :(

You want me to grace that with a response? go tell that to the families of 9/11 the vast majority who want another investigation.

Tell that to the firefighters of NY most of whom think this is a conspiracy.

Tell that to all the demolition experts, and report commissioners that are telling 'YOU' the NIST investigation and 9/11 report was a scam.

Tell the architects and engineers and chemical PHD scientists they should be fired and lose their jobs for providing evidence that 9/11 is a fraud.

Can you do that sharkbait?

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 07:04 AM

http://www.mo911truth.org/Photos/George%20NelsonD%20220%20JPG80.jpg

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Commander of Aircraft Maintenance and Logistics.
Aircraft Accident Investigator. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Founding Signer Commissioned and Non-commissioned U.S. Military Officers petition calling for a new investigation of 9/11

Personal statement of support:

"In my first position paper, titled The Precautionary Principle, [see below] written shortly after the attacks on NYC and the Pentagon, I cautioned readers against a rush to judgment, although the immediate evidence suggested the crime had been an inside job. As the years went by, a virtual mountain of physical evidence was collected by hundreds of highly qualified investigators -- evidence sufficient to convince any dedicated Grand Jury that the horrendous events of 9/11 were clearly an inside job. The Precautionary Principle no longer applies. It is time to positively conclude that a well-orchestrated and obviously pre-planned cover-up of the worst mass murder in our country's history began immediately following the deaths of 3,000 innocent people on September 11, 2001. Nearly nine years later the criminal cover-up continues. Fortunately for our country, our judicial system provides no statute of limitations for treason, first degree murder, and terrorism."

Essay Aircraft Parts and the Precautionary Principle:

"In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." http://www.physics911.net

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Maj. Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 07:08 AM

http://www.mo911truth.org/Photos/Colonel%20Ronald%20Ray%20220%20JPG80.jpg
Col. Ronald D. Ray

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.
Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." http://www.propagandamatrix.com

The specific quote follows. A subscription is required to access the audio recording.

Alex Jones: Colonel, is it safe to say or is the statement accurate that you smell something rotten in the state of Denmark when it comes to 9/11?

Col. Ray: I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that that's accurate. That's true.

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 07:15 AM

http://www.mo911truth.org/Photos/Shelton%20Lankford%20R%20220%20JPG80.jpg
Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford

Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Retired U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown. Decorations include the Distinguished Flying Cross and 32 awards of the Air Medal. Aircraft flown: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Lockheed C-130H Hercules. 10,000+ total hours flown. 20-year Marine Corps career.
Charter Signer Commissioned and Non-commissioned U.S. Military Officers petition calling for a new investigation of 9/11

Personal statement of support:

"When faced with the many discrepancies and outright falsifications that have taken place in what was represented as an investigation into the events of 9/11/01, what is a person of conscience, sworn to defend this country and its constitution, to do? The option of putting it out of your mind to focus on the minutia of daily life does not seem available. Is it possible to do that and not feel in the back of your mind the slipping away of values and ideals that have been inculcated in all of us, and which we thought we had the birthright to assume were shared by those who were entrusted with high office?

Those bedrock assumptions stand openly challenged by a government that, far from answering the questions raised by conscientious researchers, does not even address or acknowledge the large gaps between what is possible and the official representation of the facts. Instead, the obvious misinformation about the origin and nature of the attacks, and the horror of the day itself are cynically used as an excuse for taking the nation to long and costly wars, the justification for which was never strong, and diminishes with every unanswered question, and every officially ignored piece of contrary evidence. It is nothing less than a breaking of faith with those who wear the uniform of the nation. We, along with every citizen of this country deserve a true and honest account of 9/11. The body of omissions and distortions put forward by our government to date will not answer. We demand the truth, and following from that, justice."

Article Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11 1/14/08:

“September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment. It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger.” http://www.opednews.com

Statement to the PatriotsQuestion911.com website 2/20/07:

"This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about our country, our constitution, and our future. ...

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? Scholars for 9/11 truth have developed reams of scientific data. Michael Ruppert published an exhaustive account of the case from the viewpoint of a trained investigator. David Ray Griffin provides a context for the unanswered or badly answered questions that should nag at anyone who pretends to love this country.

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle it? ...

Do a little research. Google is a wonderful tool.

What does it all add up to? The Commission was, as was the Warren Commission before it, a dog and pony show ... "http://PatriotsQuestion911.com

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 07:19 AM

http://www.mo911truth.org/Photos/Guy%20RazerP220%20JPG80.jpg
Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Charter Signer Commissioned and Non-commissioned U.S. Military Officers petition calling for a new investigation of 9/11

Statement to the PatriotsQuestion911.com website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!" http://PatriotsQuestion911.com

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,200 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 07:24 AM

http://www.mo911truth.org/Photos/Karen%20KwiatkowskiR%20220%203%20JPG80.jpg
Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Latas, Maj. Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Bio: http://militaryweek.com/

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 07:27 AM

Paper- seriously who's on your side? Donald Rumsfeld? Dick Cheney? President Bush????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even the highest professionals in the US outnumber non professionals call 9/11 a bullshit scam that didn't go exactly to plan- the operation was flawed and 1 or 2 of the planes did not get off the ground in time- due to unexpected runway delays.

To make it look real they needed real airliners with real (or made up) passengers to go up into the air... there was an 'operational failure'- so only half of the planned 9/11 attacks succeeded

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 08:19 AM
Human nature cannot fight Science
http://i62.tinypic.com/2d14aaq.png

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 08:51 AM
Trillions of molten Iron spheres were found in the WTC dust, where did they come from? they dont have any relation to commercial structural steel alloy that was used in the world trade centres, The Molten iron spheres are the result of the explosion into the air from which they solidify due to surface tension and then rain down.
The picture here shows UNEXPLODED 'military grade' nano thermite 'found from the WTC samples' turning into the signature iron microspheres.

This is Bullet proof evidence- and only one factory has developed and knows and has the proprietary nano engineered process to make this comples specialized incendiary.

http://i59.tinypic.com/35kobqx.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/25qt3ew.png

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 08:57 AM
"Fortunately for our country, our judicial system provides no statute of limitations for treason, first degree murder, and terrorism."

Colonal George Nelson
Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Commander of Aircraft Maintenance and Logistics.
Aircraft Accident Investigator

http://i57.tinypic.com/aaf7ts.png

Paper exe
09-26-2015, 09:06 AM
I am just joking Final :sweat:

I think 9/11 is a scam too so you don't need to put that effort in to proving that to me. :sweat:

FinalSolace2
09-26-2015, 10:19 AM
I am just joking Final :sweat:

I think 9/11 is a scam too so you don't need to put that effort in to proving that to me. :sweat:

Sorry I broke out a sledgehammer :crono:

take a look at-
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-media-response-to-the-growing-influence-of-the-9-11-truth-movement-2/17624
The Media Response to the Growing Influence of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Part II: A Survey of Attitude Change in 2009-2010

Global Corporate, independent and public media is catching up to steam.

People need to question HOW they allow themselves to be controlled and admit it to themselves, this is an historical problem of social systemic psychology and psycho-sociology.

Its dangerous for the private powers and its a dangerous truth for geopolitics.- the truth must rise to the surface if we are to end war and tyranny forever once and for all.

Joe Redifer
09-28-2015, 05:19 AM
OK enough with the 9-11 nonsense. Everyone knows that JFK's bodyguard Timothy McVeigh was responsible.

FinalSolace2, I haven't heard you talk about the moon landing yet. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and randomly guess that you feel they were faked. Please provide evidence of this fakery.

progmetal
09-28-2015, 07:51 AM
So is the only official answer to WT7 collaps, that it fell because of office fire? Free fall because of that?

FinalSolace2
09-28-2015, 07:53 PM
The commision report was a scam... the commissioners are saying it...
Will post the 911 commision conceits later, I'm passing through Singapore right now, quite tired. Have a look at Rand Paul calling for the declassification of the 28 pages in August, some in the Saudi Royalty were involved, they supplied the fake terrorists, a CIA like bunch of operative gave them the visas and entry from the US embassy in Saudi and a Mossad like group are highly implicated in rigging wtc 1 and 2. No one knows who rigged wtc7. Soon there will be another investigation, too many experts, public workers, 9/11 families and celebrities wnd government officials will get one. With or without government input, just whistle blowers and scientific evidence. However such and event will be surrounded by spooks.

OK enough with the 9-11 nonsense. Everyone knows that JFK's bodyguard Timothy McVeigh was responsible.

FinalSolace2, I haven't heard you talk about the moon landing yet. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and randomly guess that you feel they were faked. Please provide evidence of this fakery.

They didnt have to fake it, nasa had the tech to send men up there, people are really ignorant of the space program in general and how the technology works and how the program operates and is structured. Its irrelevant if it was faked dont you think? if it was faked, it woukd not be because they couldnt have done it on a technical level, more like they would have done it to save federal money and put it into fighting the cold war. All those people who got free spirit from the event are all nearly dead now anyway holding their penises in a coffin and moles running around with dentures.

FinalSolace2
09-28-2015, 08:32 PM
The 500+ page commission report ignores all eye witness testimony of multiple explosions in person and on video especially the numerous lobby explosions witnesses. Rosie o donell is friends with many of these witnesses and they can be seen in video and there is plenty of footage of the bkown out lobbys including with smoke pouring out from underneath. There was numerous people who come up from the sublevels of the wtc with blown out knee caps and skin hanging off many died when the towers came down and few survived.

BlindMaphisto
10-01-2015, 01:09 AM
I don't think it's a coincodence that america is production as much oil as it is now. You gotta be free of dependence before you can bomb a country and you don't want people calling for blood before that happens so I could see a good reason to classify it.

FinalSolace2
10-01-2015, 05:56 AM
I don't think it's a coincodence that america is production as much oil as it is now. You gotta be free of dependence before you can bomb a country and you don't want people calling for blood before that happens so I could see a good reason to classify it.

The silent conservative majority, not the outspoken conservative minority give silent consent for these actions. When big business as now has crept into and bought the government and most corporate activities are financialized and dependant on government plutocracy which is not "American" "Liberal" or "Democratic" it shows that most jhon smiths believe the oil was necessary. However 2 huge problems and a bunch of consequences are with this interpretation.

1. The people who launched the war, do not care about resources, or liberty, or strong america. They actually 'care' about war for its own sake in and of itself based on a syncretic theosophy passed down written through covert history of political philosophy and is based on moral nihilism and clean philosophical athiesm. God and country is abhorrant to their beliefs, and liberty and post modern public liberalism seen as the source of human nihilism and infantilism. Pleasure is only meant for the few based on the wisdom of the ancients or philosophy in antiquity.

2. also for them war is the liberation of 'natural' human meaninglessness, and running naked into battle is the highest form of man, and man at his most altruistic. All self meaning in their view is that war creates the city, and the city is the highest achievement of man that the forces of libralism conspire to subvert.

3. This is the surface meaning of their philosophy, the deeper understanding of this philosophical narrative that this is the lie and the pious fraud that must be sold to men of dilligent character so that through the subduance of mans propensity to passion, gentlemen can be created, an invention, with which men may subordinate themselves to the city and the will of war.

4. The creation of the DHS was the master stroke in the plan, the mantra of those think tanks is to use mans terrorism to force men to sacrifice their own liberty. Which creates a waspishness in the civil structure attenuated to war.

5. 9/11 was the masterstroke. 3000 lives for fascist totalitarianism and global conquest, the continuance in man of the meaningful drives and conversation between (drama) of the mind and heart, averting nihilism and moral stagnation.

A counter argument will be that world war 1 set the world back 70 years, 100 years if you include world war 2. George soros and the neocons were funding a soft power coup and sending private military companys to sow dissent and force a war with russia- everything in international relations is geared towards that goal, the subversion of Ukraine and Nargorno Karabakh and is a new policy of encirclement. Big husiness is bankrupt through printing money at (illegal) interest, only a huge regional war can solve the problem.

I dont know about americans, but europeans can really do without migrant tsunamis and border wars and the increasing nazism and islamic extreamism on our doorstep.

I have left europe for good because i wont participate in brainwashing. And fascist/zionist empire of liberty destroying secrecy. To become responsible as a specieces we must have people elected governers to control our worst urges and conceits. We only have ourselves to blames if the future leads to the deaths of millions.

FinalSolace2
10-04-2015, 01:27 AM

The more we bomb cointrees the more dependant the society of the belligerant becomes. Money is printed on oil (and blood) the FED chairman Benanke is the spokesperson for the longest running and biggest criminal enterprise in history, the system is designed to reward criminals and psychopaths, they litterally 'PRINT HELL' and if they or anyone ever accepts that then 415 years of history will have to be re-written.

India has NEVER debased its money, and it is the only country in the world not to have a significant megadeath in its 'recorded' history. America had the civil war and WW1 and WW2 and directly perpetrated mega deaths in the Philipines and Iraq where military action were concerned- Panama doesnt count as a megadeath, but a covert shock and awe airstrike operation that killed 100.000's. Other then that the monetary system is the global empire The media and hollywood its controllers and 100's of millions die every generation through extortionate development aid usury.

America is due for its own internal megadeath as the monetary system has turned to negative rates on the rate system. Future risk in bonds is now in negative figures, risk on 5 10 50 and 100 year bonds are either negative tending to negative or at negative, meaning long term risk has collapsed, only more wars can keep the money printing and bond printing going.

Enegy independance technology and infrastructure cannot compete with petro dollar dependancy, plus you have a really nasty bunch of people in the defence think tanks who have a cult love of war and chaos and trained in philosophy that makes a virtue of human struggle- a 'psychopathy' most of them are working in the Jewish defence interest and are happy to bleed america like a,muslim bleeds cow. Its religious and patriotic suicide.

BlindMaphisto
10-04-2015, 01:55 PM
That rabbit hole is deep, ain't it buddy?

FinalSolace2
10-04-2015, 06:39 PM
That rabbit hole is deep, ain't it buddy?

Thats about pretty much how deep it gets on the superficial surface.

Tort law and Admiralty-Maritime law and Lien and Commerce and the 'Law of land' courts are the other 40% of civil deception of the 'natural person' idea born out of legal principal and unalienable maxims that all legal 'principal' is based off. finally Hydrodynamics/hydrology/hydraulics, aeronautics, corliolis mathematics and cybernetics along with Behavioral sciences as used by the RAND alumni make up the the systems theory of human ecology and control systems in biotic nature.

All these make up the science, art and the occult of the 'Human control of human beings'- which is a sub dicipline of cybernetics.

The western philosophy of ontology is actually a bastardization of vatican roman catholic western theology- which seperate mind and matter into ontological duality. It is the singly most destructive 'false' idea to be unleashed onto human civilization and is used to administer institutional, religious and philosophical ignorance and media control through institutional holy matrimony through the state dominance of the individual person and his unalienable rights.

See the freemans society online to understand how people are beating the high court judges supreme courts on home reposession. And check out World bank attorney Karen Hudes on how she is taking on the Federal reseve and world bank system internally (she bought shares in the world bank which gives her immunity from forced exclusion from international law society) just two of the most prominant person/groups taking on monetary tyranny.

How bout that in a nutshell lol.

Nem
10-05-2015, 11:31 AM
What i know is that American's (like everyone) lie. All i believe is what i saw. Planes hit the towers and they later collapsed.
The third building that was detonated? Who the eff cares? Maybe it was planned already. maybe someone knew. It doesnt change the facts.

Its like the bagdad footage. Orquestraded? Probably. Did the americans get in there? They sure did. The facts don't change.

Einhander
10-05-2015, 01:21 PM
La Li Lu Le Lo?

BlindMaphisto
10-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Solid Metal Gear reference.

FinalSolace2
10-06-2015, 12:57 AM
What i know is that American's (like everyone) lie. All i believe is what i saw. Planes hit the towers and they later collapsed.
The third building that was detonated? Who the eff cares? Maybe it was planned already. maybe someone knew. It doesnt change the facts.

Its like the bagdad footage. Orquestraded? Probably. Did the americans get in there? They sure did. The facts don't change.

Yep, we live in an ecology of lies of various sorts especially we lie to ourselves.the fact is the people destroying the american identity exemplified by JFK, the clintons, dolly parton, michael jackson, willie nelson, martim luther king, dingus day etc... arent even americans and many are non doms.

Its the lu le la li lu factor, why do you think konami was keen to eject kojima? And metal gear phantom pain was cut short?

Questioning who and what we are pisses alot of people off.

javi
10-24-2015, 05:22 AM
I know there are several people out there in this universe who do believe in this stuff, and they're all different. You got the ones who are angry and always walk around looking like they came just right out of a volcano, like Alex Jones, but yet enjoys educating themselves and has a passion to save their own nation and what their founding fathers stood for. Then you got the ones who are patient, always rethinking about what they're saying, about to say, or what they just said, having common knowledge in this area, and tries to be as human about it as possible. like Mark Dice. And then you got someone like Final Solace, who believes that movies and TV shows from the past predicts current events. While you're at it Solace, how about you try to explain to us how the Chicago Cubs being in the playoffs means that there's going to be a false flag attack, and when it doesn't happen, you can make up some stupid excuse that the shadow government called it off because we were catching up to their witty plans. I'm pretty sure you enjoyed doing that after a Simpsons episode showed that the Seahawks were going against the Broncos, thinking that there was going to be a false flag attack during the Superbowl, and then said that you achieved victory by spreading the "truth" about their devious plans. Next thing you know, you're probably going to tell me that The Fifth Element predicted that a black man would become president and bring in world domination, and then the end of the world. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're so smart on using movies and TV shows as your beacon of light. Continue to live your life like that, and not explaining why building 7 matters, or even mentioning people who are going against the unlawful activities, like Edward Snowden, who I consider to be on of America's greatest recent heroes.

FinalSolace2
10-24-2015, 06:28 AM
I know there are several people out there in this universe who do believe in this stuff, and they're all different. You got the ones who are angry and always walk around looking like they came just right out of a volcano, like Alex Jones, but yet enjoys educating themselves and has a passion to save their own nation and what their founding fathers stood for. Then you got the ones who are patient, always rethinking about what they're saying, about to say, or what they just said, having common knowledge in this area, and tries to be as human about it as possible. like Mark Dice. And then you got someone like Final Solace, who believes that movies and TV shows from the past predicts current events. While you're at it Solace, how about you try to explain to us how the Chicago Cubs being in the playoffs means that there's going to be a false flag attack, and when it doesn't happen, you can make up some stupid excuse that the shadow government called it off because we were catching up to their witty plans. I'm pretty sure you enjoyed doing that after a Simpsons episode showed that the Seahawks were going against the Broncos, thinking that there was going to be a false flag attack during the Superbowl, and then said that you achieved victory by spreading the "truth" about their devious plans. Next thing you know, you're probably going to tell me that The Fifth Element predicted that a black man would become president and bring in world domination, and then the end of the world. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're so smart on using movies and TV shows as your beacon of light. Continue to live your life like that, and not explaining why building 7 matters, or even mentioning people who are going against the unlawful activities, like Edward Snowden, who I consider to be on of America's greatest recent heroes.

The last comment about Back to the future I made entirely in jest, and all the other bullshit conspiracy stuff you posted above I do not bother to entertain.

Alex jones is friends with powerful people who pay him to spout off all he wants, just not mention those secret financiers of his and his show.

Alex Jones is just conspiracy entertainment that I'm sure intelligence service personnel enjoy watching for his pure bullshittiness entertainment hilarity.

However, the Back to the future references are scary fricking eerie- without making jokes, and outside of conspiracism. I will admit that those videos took a while to evolve through constant successive edits- but the final product is way freaky enough because the coincidences are very (to the point of seriously) coincidental.

FinalSolace2
10-24-2015, 06:53 AM
The bush admin was warned 36 times about an attack by al qaieda insiders, CIA agents and richard clarke.

Bill Clinton actually had a kill order on Bin Laden during an live operation. The basis for the film (blocking) the path to 9/11

Now Donald Trump is in on the act... blaming the Bushes, and the Clintons for the attack on America.

To top it off certain admin officials are actually calling Trump a Truther.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/did-george-w-bush-do-all-he-could-to-prevent-911/411175/

Meanwhile the 9/11 truth movement continues to grow

Alex Jones is on the big media payroll, he just divorced his 'Jewish' wife and is suspected of having affiliations with Mossad, according to veterans affirs groups

The truth that the attacks were an orchestration is slowly dawning... slowly Donald Trump is the new development

FinalSolace2
10-24-2015, 09:27 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/110vwba.jpg
MpxBuNdD5ew

FinalSolace2
10-24-2015, 09:36 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/ddhyfm.png

FinalSolace2
10-24-2015, 09:46 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/30idmvl.jpg

FinalSolace2
10-24-2015, 09:58 AM
https://kendoc911.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/wtcsecuritymarvin.jpg

FinalSolace2
10-24-2015, 10:06 AM
The wikipedia website for the 'business plot' of 1933 that foiled an early harriman-bush plot to overthrow roosevelt in an attempted coup has been edited to dissuade a factual accout, of which is fully included in the archives of the library of america.

The bushes will be executed for their involvement is the oberthrow of the american empire, the framing of the Clinton dynasty and political warfare and smear campaign which ended Bills presidency and forced clinton not to order an army shooter to kill osama in his crosshairs, and creation of the fascist and illegal department of homeland security to the tune of 200 billion usd.

FinalSolace2
10-24-2015, 10:32 AM
Did you know: The CIA has issued legal threats against two film producers who have discovered intimate details of a cover up regarding the intelligence agency and two of the purported 9/11 hijackers. [xpost /r/conspiracy]
http://i59.tinypic.com/2lj6n11.jpg

SavedFromSin
10-25-2015, 08:27 PM
Ban him. He's getting too close to discovering my secret.

Einhander
10-26-2015, 05:29 AM
Fi52KTcO7JM

Joe Redifer
10-26-2015, 08:54 PM
What I don't understand is why the shadow government doesn't crush FinalSolace2 since he's obviously got the large majority of it all figured out. Maybe the shadow government is just embarrassed about leaving clues all over the place that no actual evil entity would ever do so that people can discover them through TV shows and movies? That must be it.

You've got it all figured out FinalSolace2! They can't trick you, no sir! You keep watching TV shows, Youtube and movies for more clues. They like to place clues in the media, after all. Because that's the smart thing for a shadow government to do! Also, lizard people are scary. And Tom Cruise is coming for your guns! Tom Cruise has lizard DNA.

FinalSolace2
10-27-2015, 11:18 AM
Families of 9/11 Victims On Verge of Proving Government Cover Up in Court

http://theantimedia.org/families-of-911-victims-on-verge-of-proving-government-cover-up-in-court/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/9PPAxBLJkF

#BushKnew

http://i62.tinypic.com/prd40.jpg

FinalSolace2
10-27-2015, 11:58 AM
:lol:Fi52KTcO7JM

That is so fricking awesome

Below, tom cruise flipping a car... almost

You've got it all figured out FinalSolace2! They can't trick you, no sir! You keep watching TV shows, Youtube and movies for more clues. They like to place clues in the media, after all. Because that's the smart thing for a shadow government to do! Also, lizard people are scary. And Tom Cruise is coming for your guns! Tom Cruise has lizard DNA

Hey lizards are people too
AVcVP8tm134

Drunken Savior
10-27-2015, 01:46 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/prd40.jpg

This is actually common knowledge. It was revealed that Bush got a morning memo a few weeks before 9/11 warning that Bin Laden wanted to attack America.

Here's the memo:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/CIA_Memo.JPG
[SOURCE] (http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB116/index.htm)[Higher Resolution Scan of the Daily Brief] (http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB116/pdb8-6-2001.pdf)

It specifically mentions Bin Laden was inspired by prior attacks to the WTC building.

And I know 2000 and 2001 was over a decade ago, but Bush was never really a international affairs type President until 9/11. He ran on a lot of domestic issues such as education and tax/social security reform.

Reality
10-28-2015, 03:01 AM
Fire the ban hammer!

FinalSolace2
10-28-2015, 11:25 PM
That is only one memo, there was 35 other 'on the record' warnings over 5 years. Bin laden was blamed for the embassy bombings 'and' the first bombing on the trade center's in 96. Why didnt they take it seriously? Why didnt Bush or Rice take it seriously?

Drunken Savior
10-28-2015, 11:27 PM
That is only one memo, there was 35 other 'on the record' warning over 5 years. Bin laden was blamed for the embassey bombings and the first bombing on the trade centers in 96. Why didnt they take it seriously?

Show them then. Seriously.

FinalSolace2
10-29-2015, 08:30 AM
http://www.salon.com/2015/10/24/this_is_exactly_why_donald_trump_is_right_about_ge orge_w_bush_and_911/

On the contrary, every word of what Trump said was 100 percent accurate.

FACT: There were numerous instances when the Bush administration failed to act in accordance with intelligence community warnings about Bin Laden and subsequently attempted to cover up not only its inaction but also aspects of the aftermath — with zero outrage or obsessive hobby-horsing from Fox News or congressional Republicans. Instead it was all met with the usual refrain: Don’t try to undermine the commander-in-chief while troops are in harm’s way, you unpatriotic, terrorist-loving America-haters.

Vanity Fair’s Kurt Eichenwald, author of “500 Days: Secrets and Lies in the Terror Wars,” reported back in 2012 that the infamous August 6, 2001, PDB wasn’t the first time the Bush administration was warned of a massive attack being prepared by Bin Laden and his al-Qaeda co-conspirators, and yet there’s no indication Bush took any significant or even cursory action to disrupt the plot. (I hasten to note: This is in no way an endorsement of the conspiracy theory that Bush deliberately allowed the attacks to occur.)

But let’s run through the timeline:

• From the beginning, Richard Clarke, a holdover Clinton administration counter-terrorism adviser, desperately attempted to repeatedly warn then-National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice about an impending Bin Laden attack. Clarke warned of “an immediate and serious threat to the United States” at the hands of Bin Laden.

• May 1, 2001: Eichenwald reported that the president was briefed by the CIA that there were plans being assembled for an attack by “a group presently in the United States.”

• June 22, 2001: Bush received a PDB that warned of an “imminent” al-Qaeda attack during a “flexible timeline.” The neocons in the White House, meanwhile, believed that Bin Laden was a distraction from an actual plot by Saddam Hussein. The pretext for an invasion and regime change in Iraq had obviously been on the table for many months. In spite of its participation on Iraq, the CIA urged the White House to not ignore Bin Laden.

ADVERTISEMENT

• June 29, 2001: Another PDB outlined in detail an impending attack by Bin Laden. Eichenwald noted that this brief emphasized “dramatic consequences,” “including major casualties.”

• July 1, 2001: The White House is instructed in yet another PDB that the attack had been postponed, but “will occur soon.”

• July 9, 2001: The CIA’s Counter-terrorism Center staffers held a meeting in which one senior official recommended that everyone resign so as to not be blamed for the impending attack.

• July 11, 2001: The White House is informed that al-Qaeda-linked radical Ibn Al-Khattab told his supporters that “there would soon be very big news.” The CIA brief included more information about a possible attack.

• July 24, 2001: The White House is again warned of preparations for an attack in “a few months.” Eichenwald wrote that Bush wasn’t convinced and requested a “broader analysis on al-Qaeda.” This analysis became the infamous August 6 PDB.

• August 4, 2001: 9/11 co-conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui, whose flight school attendance was noticed by intelligence officials, is picked up and charged on immigration violations.

ADVERTISEMENT

• August 6, 2001: While vacationing in Crawford, Bush receives the notorious PDB titled, “Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US.” No action was ever taken by the administration to intervene.

Following September 11, the Bush administration repeatedly stonewalled the formation of a commission to investigate the attacks and instead set about the process of tying 9/11 to Saddam Hussein while selling an invasion of Iraq to the American people.

I’ve said it before: If roles had been reversed and there had been a Democratic president on 9/11, he or she wouldn’t have been merely investigated — impeachment would’ve absolutely begun while Ground Zero was still smoldering. How do we know this? Just look at the outrage and righteous indignation over an attack with four American casualties. Now add 2,973 more and a very long paper trail showing negligence preceding the deaths and rampant misinformation following them.

Furthermore, and in addition to five previous investigations, the current Benghazi select-committee has been assembled for almost as many weeks (75 weeks) as the 9/11 Commission (84 weeks). By the time it’s adjourned permanently, it will have easily far exceeded the 9/11 investigation. As of this writing, $4.5 million has been wasted on Trey Gowdy’s political theater. And, to this day, no one has been able to prove malfeasance or negligence on behalf of President Obama and his team, including Hillary Clinton. We can hardly say the same for President Bush.

Trump On 9/11: George Bush 'Knew It Was Coming'
00:00/00:49

FinalSolace2
10-29-2015, 08:35 AM
Show them then. Seriously.

Sorry bro. I knowvi'm a bit crazy on this topic, i'm a activist on this topic. Believe it or not i have been studying the bush administration and the neocons since i was 15 years old...

I went to uni and studied war studies., was planning to become an international relations and current affairs expert. But it all exploded. The war against the neocons is only won on the community level, its the same as the war against facism stalin and hitler, the peopke of those nations were none the wiser neither.

Make the jump, make the link, make the connection, the victors write the history books.

Drunken Savior
10-29-2015, 11:52 PM
Then what's the point? To sate your own ego or to educate others? If it's the former, then whenever you say "Wake up people," are you actually talking to yourself? If it's the later, why aren't you giving people the tools they need to convince them? That's the difference between someone who's educated and the crazy man who yells at people on public transit.

And I'm not talking about second hand accounts, when I post the actual memo Bush got in August 2001, that's a first hand account. That's the actual friggin' memo. People can look at it, and see exactly what it outlined, without the lens of another. That's the kind of evidence needed to make a solid case.

FinalSolace2
10-30-2015, 01:09 PM
:thumb-up:Then what's the point? To sate your own ego or to educate others? If it's the former, then whenever you say "Wake up people," are you actually talking to yourself? If it's the later, why aren't you giving people the tools they need to convince them? That's the difference between someone who's educated and the crazy man who yells at people on public transit.

And I'm not talking about second hand accounts, when I post the actual memo Bush got in August 2001, that's a first hand account. That's the actual friggin' memo. People can look at it, and see exactly what it outlined, without the lens of another. That's the kind of evidence needed to make a solid case.

Theres more than one memo- but much of it is purposefully obfuscated. I will have a look for more official memos...

I have posted lots of solid evidence. Much of the office reports have redacted pages and paragraphs at the 13th hour, such as the network news film "the road to 9/11" which is a factual chronicle that was highly edited, the 9/11 commission report- which is missing 28 pages + ignores 800 eye witness testimonies and video and seismographs of secondary explosions at ground level and then theres the fact that there is no official response to building 7. The architects and engineers for 9/11 truth empirical studies are all peer reviewed and uncontested at university and international prefessorial and academic level.

The DHS is the modern day SS, check out bush senior senior for his link to the involvement in the 'business plot' eventually halted by US army veterans. The history has been blacked out to protect private banking and industrialist dynasties operating behind and alongside Hitler, and who are still trying to gain control of the world.

FinalSolace2
10-30-2015, 01:30 PM
http://www.salon.com/2014/04/18/the_plot_to_overthrow_fdr_how_the_new_deal_sent_co nservatives_into_a_rage_partner/

The business plot AKA the wall street putsch
http://i65.tinypic.com/2vvuc5v.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/9kmj4z.png

FinalSolace2
10-30-2015, 03:51 PM
Look on page 2 of this thread, I provide a collection of US army veterans (retired) who give evidence based written testimony on the criminal conspiracy, and professional assessments and endorsements of the scientific evidence as presented.

I promise you its not just and ego trip. There are plenty (hundreds perhaps thousands) of ex-military people fighting day and night to get the american people to take notice, and thousands, even perhaps 100.000+ veterans actively pushing to remove the moneyed interests from american soil forever.

FinalSolace2
10-30-2015, 11:01 PM
Then what's the point? To sate your own ego or to educate others? If it's the former, then whenever you say "Wake up people," are you actually talking to yourself? If it's the later, why aren't you giving people the tools they need to convince them? That's the difference between someone who's educated and the crazy man who yells at people on public transit.

Solid evidence, Published in the open chemical physics journal. Prof Steven e Jones lost tenure over the publishing of this paper as UCLA and UoT are obviously shitting themselves

https://publicintelligence.net/active-thermitic-material-discovered-in-dust-from-the-911-world-trade-center-catastrophe/

http://i63.tinypic.com/zt827b.jpg
SCHOLARLY
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
August 1, 2009

7TOCPJ

The Open Chemical Physics Journal

Niels H. Harrit, Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Jeffrey Farrer and Daniel Farnsworth, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University
Steven E. Jones and Bradley R. Larsen, S&J Scientific Co.
Kevin R. Ryan, 9/11 Working Group of Bloomington
Frank M. Legge, Logical Systems Consulting
Gregg Roberts, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
James R. Gourley, International Center for 9/11 Studies
25 pages
© 2009 Bentham Science Publishers
null

Abstract: We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

MATERIALS AND METHODS

1. Provenance of the Samples Analyzed for this Report In a paper presented first online in autumn 2006 regarding anomalies observed in the World Trade Center destruction a general request was issued for samples of the WTC dust. The expectation at that time was that a careful examination of the dust might yield evidence to support the hypothesis that explosive materials other than jet fuel caused the extraordinarily rapid and essentially total destruction of the WTC buildings.

It was learned that a number of people had saved samples of the copious, dense dust, which spread and settled across Manhattan. Several of these people sent portions of their samples to members of this research group. This paper discusses four separate dust samples collected on or shortly after 9/11/2001. Each sample was found to contain red/gray chips. All four samples were originally collected by private citizens who lived in New York City at the time of the tragedy. These citizens came forward and provided samples for analysis in the public interest, allowing study of the 9/11 dust for whatever facts about the day might be learned from the dust. A map showing the locations where the four samples were collected is presented as Fig. (1).

wtc

RESULTS

1. Characterization of the Red/Gray Chips Red/gray chips were found in all of the dust samples collected. An analysis of the chips was performed to assess the similarity of the chips and to determine the chemistry and materials that make up the chips. Fig. (2) displays photomicrographs of red/gray chips from each of the four WTC dust. Note the scale marker in each image as they were
acquired at different magnifications. At approximately 2.5 mm in length, the chip in Fig. (2a) was one of the larger chips collected. The mass of this chip was approximately 0.7 mg. All of the chips used in the study had a gray layer and a red layer and were attracted by a magnet. The inset image in Fig. (2d) shows the chip in cross section, which reveals the gray layer. The gray layer is also partially visible in Fig. (2b). Similarities between the samples are already evident from these photographs.

Fig. (3) shows three images for comparison of views ofthe same set of chips using different methods. Fig. (3a) is a VLM photomicrograph of a group of particles, which shows the red material and in some cases the adhering gray material. Fig. (3b, c) are, respectively, a secondary electron (SE) image and a backscattered electron (BSE) image of the same group of particles, using a scanning electron microscope (SEM) without a conductive coating over the sample. It can be seen in the SE image that the red layer of the particles has very bright regions caused by a slight accumulation of charge under the electron beam, owing to the relatively poor conductivity of the red layer (see Discussion section). The BSE image shows the red layer darker than the gray layer, indicating that the red layer is composed of material that has a relatively lower average atomic number than the gray layer.

wtc2wtc3…

We measured the resistivity of the red material (with very little gray adhering to one side) using a Fluke 8842A multimeter in order to compare with ordinary paints, using the formula:

Specific resistivity = RA / L where R = resistance (ohms); A = cross-sectional area (m2); L = thickness (m).

Given the small size of the red chip, about 0.5 mm x 0.5 mm, we used two probes and obtained a rough value of approximately 10 ohm-m. This is several orders of magnitude less than paint coatings we found tabulated which are typically over 1010 ohm-m. Another test, described above, involved subjection of red chips to methyl ethyl ketone solvent for tens of hours, with agitation. The red material did swell but did not dissolve, and a hard silicon-rich matrix remained after this procedure. On the other hand, paint samples in the same exposure to MEK solvent became limp and showed significant dissolution, as expected since MEK is a paint solvent. Further, we have shown that the red material contains both elemental aluminum and iron oxide, the ingredients of thermite, in interesting configuration and intimate mixing in the surviving chips (see Results, section 1). The species are small (e.g., the iron oxide grains are roughly 100 nm across) in a matrix including silicon and carbon, suggesting a superthermite composite. Red chips when ignited produce very high temperatures even now, several years after the 9/11 tragedy, as shown by the bright flash observed and the production of molten iron-rich spheres (see photomicrographs in Fig. (20) above). Correspondingly, the DSC tests demonstrate the release of high enthalpy, actually exceeding that of pure thermite. Furthermore, the energy is released over a short period of time, shown by the narrowness of the peak in Fig. (29). The post-DSC-test residue contains microspheres in which the iron exceeds the oxygen content, implying that at least some of the iron oxide has been reduced in the reaction. If a paint were devised that incorporated these very energetic materials, it would be highly dangerous when dry and most unlikely to receive regulatory approval for building use. To merit consideration, any assertion that a prosaic substance such as paint could match the characteristics we have described would have to be accompanied by empirical demonstration using a sample of the proposed material, including SEM/XEDS and DSC analyses.

wtc4

Share this:

facebooktwitterredditlinkedinmail
Tags:9/11 False Flag Terrorism Kevin R. Ryan Steven E. Jones Thermite Treason World Trade Center

FinalSolace2
10-31-2015, 01:20 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/kcaxae.png

Badrats Studio
11-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Are we sure FinalSolace2 isn't Snowden Mk.2 or something ...

Truth or not, his posts are pretty interesting and keeping this place lit (imo)

FinalSolace2
11-02-2015, 01:48 PM
So Donald Trump is a terrorist- according to David Hameron

British PM David Cameron: “Non-Violent Extremists” Including “9/11 Truthers” and “Conspiracy Theorists” are Just as Dangerous as ISIL Terrorists

An Open Letter

By Peter Drew
Global Research, September 28, 2015
29 September 2014

This letter was first published by Global Research in September 2014, following David Cameron’s 2014 speech to the UN General Assembly

Dear Mr Cameron

I write this open letter to you in response to your recent speech [September 2014] at the United Nations calling for military intervention in Iraq and Syria over the threat of ISIL. In particular I would like to make mention of your reference to the so called threat to society of what you have termed ‘non-violent extremists’, including those who are attempting to bring forward information and evidence about 9/11 which contradicts the official version of events.

Putting aside the direct issue of ISIL for a moment, I find this position on 9/11 evidence to be quite incredible. It is a position that is either extremely ignorant, or it is a position that goes against freedom and democracy in British society to such an extent that it is scarcely believable. Huge numbers of extremely credible and professional people across the world are now bringing forward incontrovertible facts and evidence showing us that the events of 9/11 have been systematically covered up, and that the public has been deceived and manipulated on this issue at a quite incredible level. Just like the public was deceived and manipulated about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

While you are labelling these people who bring this evidence forward about 9/11 as ‘non-violent extremists’, are you aware of what is currently happening in New York City regarding 9/11?

Are you aware that more than 100,000 New York residents have just signed the petition calling for a new investigation into the collapse of World Trade Centre Building 7 through the ‘High Rise Safety Initiative’?

Are you aware that through the fundraising efforts of public groups in the US, there is currently a massive digital screen in the centre of Times Square showing rolling video footage of the controlled demolition of World Trade Centre Building 7 to three million New Yorkers? This is footage of a collapse of a massive 47 story building (not hit by a plane) that most people have not even been aware of or seen before now. How can this level of information cover-up be possible in this day and age?

Are you aware that many members of US Congress are now demanding that President Obama release the 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 Commission Report because there is information in those pages that will shock the nation, according to the two members of Congress who have been authorised to view the pages?

But yet you have just stated to the world that you consider members of the public to be ‘non-violent extremists’ and a part of the ISIL challenge if they merely wish that these facts, evidence, and information about 9/11 be made available to the wider public and that appropriate investigations are held.

I repeat my previous point. To make that statement to the world as you did, you are either extremely ignorant about this issue, or you are attempting to take a position which is so at odds with a decent, free society that it beggars belief. I find it difficult to believe that the Prime Minister of Britain would be unaware of what I have stated here, and therefore I have to believe that it is the latter scenario that is most likely.

Just to reinforce my point here, according to what you have said, because of their views on 9/11, or because of the evidence they have brought forward, you consider the following people to be ‘non-violent extremists’ who are a part of the challenge that society faces with the ISIL threat:

· Members of US Congress who have called for the 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 Commission Report to be released

· 100,000 members of the New York public for formally supporting and requesting a new investigation into the collapse of World Trade Centre Building 7 on 9/11

· Dozens of first responder fire fighters who risked their lives on 9/11 and who lost 343 of their colleagues that day, including those who formed the organisation ‘Fire Fighters for 9/11 Truth’

· More than 2,200 professional architects, engineers, and demolition experts from the organisation ‘Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth’

· Norman Minneta – US Secretary of Transport during 9/11 who had his formal testimony to the 9/11 investigation panel stricken from the record

· Richard Clarke – US Head of Counter Terrorism during 9/11

· Numerous family members of the victims of 9/11

The above list is just a very quick start, but gives a feel for the type of people who you are now labelling as ‘non-violent extremists’ and a part of the battle against ISIL because of their views about 9/11 or the evidence they are bringing forward. According to your speech to the United Nations, we now need to bring in legislation that will be able to shut down internet sites that bring forward the information and the evidence that the people listed above have been trying to highlight for investigation. That to me sounds like extremist behaviour. In fact, that sounds to me like the words of someone who is supporting an attempted cover up of monumental proportions.

It seems that everyone now acknowledges that we were deceived and manipulated on the issue of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to take us to war. It also looks like we have been deceived and manipulated on a grand scale regarding the true facts about 9/11. So, on this basis, why should you or anyone else believe one word about what the United States is saying about the threat of ISIL?

You have already attempted to take the UK to war in Syria on the basis of alleged evidence against the Assad government that has since proven to be inconclusive at best. Now just a few months later you are once again attempting to take the UK to war with Syria, this time because you now have conclusive evidence of a new and different threat. Meanwhile, you consider anyone who holds views about 9/11 that are contrary to the official story to be ‘non-violent extremists’.

Putting aside the direct issue of ISIL, which seems to be clouded in uncertainties in terms of exactly who they are, who and how they have been created and supported, and what their wider threat is to the world, I find your comments at the United Nations about the other aspects of this issue to be quite incredible.

9/11 is the event that launched the so called global war on terror and military action in the Middle East. It is now incontrovertible that we have been deceived and manipulated on a large scale about the true facts of 9/11. Getting the true facts about 9/11 runs right to the heart of all the issues we currently see in the Middle East and the so called war on terror. For you to label ordinary, caring, and patriotic members of the public as ‘non-violent extremists’ simply for asking these questions about 9/11 and bringing forward this evidence, and to state that these types of internet sites should be censored, then I have to say that it is you who are the extremist, in the extreme.

The truth facts and evidence about 9/11 are now coming forward and there is a tidal wave of growing awareness as people are now getting to see this information, as shown by what is happening in New York City as we speak. It cannot be covered up by any crude efforts by the UK government to censor the internet or to give these people an extremist label. It is far too late for that. For anyone in office to continue to support the attempted suppression of this information will simply result in them being positioned on the wrong side of history.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Drew – MSc

UK Facilitator – Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

The original source of this article is Global Research
Copyright © Peter Drew, Global Research, 2015

FinalSolace2
11-02-2015, 08:21 PM
http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-to-debunk-wtc-thermite/5360964

9/11 Truth: How to Debunk WTC Thermite at Ground Zero

By Kevin Ryan
Global Research, December 09, 2013
Dig Within 8 December 2013
Theme: 9/11 & 'War on Terrorism', Media Disinformation
print 2693 87 23 31.3K
wtc_thermite_2
The evidence for the presence of thermite at the World Trade Center (WTC) on 9/11 is extensive and compelling. This evidence has accumulated to the point at which we can say that WTC thermite is no longer a hypothesis, it is a tested and proven theory. Therefore it is not easy to debunk it. But the way to do so is not difficult to understand.

To debunk the thermite theory, one must first understand the evidence for it and then show how all of that evidence is either mistaken or explained by other phenomena. Here are the top ten categories of evidence for thermite at the WTC.

Molten metal: There are numerous photographs and eyewitness testimonies to the presence of molten metal at the WTC, both in the buildings and in the rubble. No legitimate explanation has been provided for this evidence other than the exothermic reaction of thermite, which generates the temperatures required and molten iron as a product.
The fires at Ground Zero could not be put out for several months. Despite the application of millions of gallons of water to the pile, several rainfall events at the site, and the use of a chemical fire suppressant, the fires would not subside. Thermal images made by satellite showed that the temperatures in the pile were far above that expected in the debris from a typical structure fire. Only thermite, which contains its own oxidant and therefore cannot be extinguished by smothering it, can explain this evidence.
Numerous eyewitnesses who were fleeing the area described the air mass as a hot wind filled with burning particles.[1] This evidence agrees with the presence of large quantities of thermite byproducts in the air, including hot metallic microspheres and still-reacting agglomerates of thermite.
Numerous vehicles were scorched or set on fire in the area. Photographic evidence shows that cars parked within the lower-level garage areas of the WTC complex burned as if impacted by a super-hot wind like that described by the eyewitnesses. All non-metallic parts of the cars, including the plastic, rubber, and glass, were completely burned off by a hot blast.
There was a distinct “white smoke” present—clearly different from smoke caused by a normal structural fire—as indicated by eyewitnesses and photographic evidence.[2]The second major product of the thermite reaction is aluminum oxide, which is emitted as a white solid shortly after reaction.
Peer-reviewed, scientific research confirmed the presence of extremely high temperatures at the WTC. The high temperatures were evidenced by metallic and other microspheres, along with evaporated metals and silicates. These findings were confirmed by 9/11 investigators and by scientists at an independent company and at the United States Geologic Survey.
The elemental composition of the metallic microspheres from the WTC dust matches that of metallic microspheres produced by the thermite reaction.
The environmental data collected at Ground Zero in the months following 9/11 indicate that violent incendiary fires, like those produced by thermite, occurred on specific dates. Peer-reviewed scientific analysis of these data show that the components of thermite spiked to extraordinary levels on specific dates in both the air and aerosol emissions at Ground Zero.
Carbon nanotubes have been found in the WTC dust and in the lungs of 9/11 first responders. Formation of carbon nanotubes requires extremely high temperatures, specific metal catalysts, and carbon compounds exactly like those found in nanothermite formulations. Researchers have discovered that nanothermite produces the same kinds of carbon nanotubes. That finding has been confirmed by independent analysis in a commercial contract laboratory.
A peer-reviewed scientific publication has identified the presence of nanothermite in the WTC dust. One of the critical aspects of that paper has been confirmed by an independent scientist.
There is also a great deal of indirect evidence for the thermite theory. This includes the attempts by NIST to downplay the evidence for thermite. It also includes things like a weak effort by Rupert Murdoch’s National Geographic Channel to discredit the ability of thermite to cut structural steel, which was itself roundly discredited by one independent investigator. It is now unquestionable that thermite can cut structural steel as needed for a demolition.

Therefore, debunking the WTC thermite theory is not easy but is very straightforward. Doing so simply requires addressing the evidence listed above point by point, and showing in each case how an alternative hypothesis can explain that evidence better. Given the scientific grounding of the thermite theory, use of the scientific method, including experiments and peer-reviewed publications, would be essential to any such debunking effort.

That is almost certainly why we have seen no such debunking. Instead, the people working to refute the WTC thermite theory have resorted to what might be called a case study in how NOT to respond to scientific evidence.

The failed thermite theory debunkers have produced:

Thousands of chat room comments and other posts yet not one peer-reviewed scientific article.
Alternate hypotheses that have little or no evidence to support them. For example, themini-nuke hypothesis and the “Star Wars Beam” hypothesis.
Government scientists declaring that the evidence simply doesn’t exist.
Attempts to exaggerate the meaning of the evidence, for example by saying that thermite or nanothermite could not have caused all of the effects seen at the WTC.
Deceptive efforts to introduce the government contractors who created the official accounts as independent scientists.
The last of these methods has been the most popular. Trying to debunk the tenth piece of evidence for WTC thermite, NIST contractor James Millette produced an unreviewed paper that purports to replicate the finding of nanothermite in the WTC dust. This was apparently organized in the hope that doing so would discredit all of the evidence for thermite at the WTC.

Millette is well known for having helped create the official reports on the analysis of WTC dust. He was responsible for creating the form that was used to pre-screen all materials found in the dust prior to any analysis by official investigators. Those official reports did not mention any of the evidence listed above, in particular failing to report the abundant iron microspheres scattered throughout the WTC dust. Additionally, Millette’s official report team did not find any red-gray chips, let alone nanothermite.

As he worked to debunk the WTC thermite research, Millette was still unable to find any iron microspheres. But he did claim to have finally found the red-gray chips. Curiously, he did not attempt to replicate the testing that would determine if those chips were thermitic.

Claiming to have found the chips, Millette perfomed an XEDS analysis for elemental composition but failed to do any of the other tests including BSE, DSC, the flame test, the MEK test, or measurement of the chip resistivity. Having inexplicably “ashed” the chips at 400 °C in a muffle furnace, thereby proving that they were not the materials of interest (which ignite at 430 °C), Millette ignored the remainder of the study he had set out to replicate. Because he did not do the DSC test, he could not do XEDS of the spheres formed from the chips. Since he had still not found spheres in the dust, he could not test those and this allowed him to ignore the testing of spheres from the thermite reaction.

ftir911Millette rested his case on FTIR, which I have also performed on chips from WTC dust but with a much different result. Like Millette’s paper, my FTIR work is not yet part of a peer-reviewed publication and therefore should not be taken as authoritative evidence. There has been less urgency to this supplemental work because what has been done to date has received no legitimate response from the government or from much of the scientific community. That sad fact should be the central point of discussion today.

In any case, Millette attempted only one tenth of the tests in his struggle to replicate (or refute) one tenth of the evidence for thermite at the WTC. His un-reviewed “one percent approach” was nonetheless very convincing to many people, including some of the people who produced the official reports for 9/11. But it is obvious to others that Millette’s work was not a replication in any sense of the word.

I’m looking forward to the peer-reviewed scientific article that finally does replicate the nanothermite paper or any of the other peer-reviewed scientific papers that document the evidence for thermite at the WTC. Hopefully, we can approach those efforts without concerns about the sources and without recalling all the deception and manipulation that preceded them.

Until then, it is important to recognize the difference between the superficial appearance of science and the actual practice of science. Ignoring 90 percent of the evidence is not scientific. And replication of the 10 percent means actually repeating the work. If thermite debunkers and alternate hypothesis supporters can find the courage and focus to step through that challenge, maybe they can begin to add to the discussion.

Notes

[1] Here are only a few examples of the hot wind:
“Then the dust cloud hits us. Then it got real hot. It felt like it was going to light up almost.” -Thomas Spinard, FDNY Engine 7
“A wave — a hot, solid, black wave of heat threw me down the block.” – David Handschuh,New York’s Daily News
“When I was running, some hot stuff went down by back, because I didn’t have time to put my coat back on, and I had some — well, I guess between first and second degree burns on my back.” -Marcel Claes, FDNY Firefighter
“And then we’re engulfed in the smoke, which was horrendous. One thing I remember, it was hot. The smoke was hot and that scared me” -Paramedic Manuel Delgado
“I remember making it into the tunnel and it was this incredible amount of wind, debris, heat….” -Brian Fitzpatrick FDNY Firefighter
“A huge, huge blast of hot wind gusting and smoke and dust and all kinds of debris hit me” -Firefighter Louis Giaconelli
“This super-hot wind blew and it just got dark as night and you couldn’t breathe” -Firefighter Todd Heaney

[2] For example, see Joel Meyerowitz, Aftermath: World Trade Center archive. Phaldon Publishing, London, p 178. See photograph of the event on 11/08/01 that shows a stunning and immediate change of cloud-like emissions from the pile, from dark smoke to white cloud.

The original source of this article is Dig Within
Copyright © Kevin Ryan, Dig Within, 2013

Einhander
11-03-2015, 01:48 AM
1PtvUL3SvS0

FinalSolace2
11-03-2015, 02:24 PM
1PtvUL3SvS0

Wow dude, one of my favorite shows, I didnt finish watching it until like 3 months ago, like 15 years later.

FinalSolace2
11-03-2015, 02:29 PM
7TfF3TUFNE8

FinalSolace2
11-13-2015, 10:15 AM
K-bmmpoDndw

FinalSolace2
11-13-2015, 12:02 PM
CULTURE
Noam Chomsky Slaps Down 9/11 Truther: People Spend an Hour On the Internet and Think They Know Physics
"You don’t have to be a physicist to understand it. You just have to think for a minute.”
CULTURE
Noam Chomsky Slaps Down 9/11 Truther: People Spend an Hour On the Internet and Think They Know Physics
"You don’t have to be a physicist to understand it. You just have to think for a minute.”
By Eric W. Dolan / Raw Story September 12, 2015
Print
307 COMMENTS

This story first appeared at Raw Story on November 25, 2013.

MIT professor Noam Chomsky doesn’t know what happened to “Building 7″ of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

But he is convinced that so-called “9/11 Truthers” don’t have the answer.

During a lecture on “Policy and the Media Prism” at the University of Florida a few weeks ago, 9/11 truth activist Bob Tuskin said the mainstream media had covered up evidence that Building 7 imploded in a controlled demolition. Tuskin asked Chomsky if he was finally ready to “jump on board with” 9/11 conspiracy theories.

“You’re right that there’s a consensus among a miniscule number of architects and engineers,” Chomsky replied. “They are not doing what scientists and engineers do when they think they’ve discovered something.”

“What you do when you think you’ve discovered something is write articles in scientific journals, give talks at the professional societies, go to the civil engineering department at MIT or Florida or wherever you are, and present your results, then proceed to try to convince the national academies, the professional society of physicists and civil engineers, the departments of the major universities, convince them that you’ve discovered something.”

“There happen to be a lot of people around who spend an hour on the Internet and think they know a lot physics, but it doesn’t work like that. There’s a reason there are graduate schools in these departments,” he continued.

Chomsky dismissed the claim that scientists and engineers hadn’t followed typical procedures because they felt intimidated by the government. He said publishing an article in an academic journal was virtually risk-free compared to other forms of political activism.

http://www.alternet.org/culture/noam-chomsky-slaps-down-911-truther-people-spend-hour-internet-and-think-they-know-physics

3i9ra-i6Knc

FinalSolace2
11-13-2015, 12:06 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2lvjtq9.png
http://i67.tinypic.com/2drvtw3.png

FinalSolace2
11-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Shaq's site outs him as a 9/11 'Truther': Report
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/06/12/shaqs-site-outs-him-as-a-911-truther-report.html

Shaquille O'Neal
Slaven Vlasic | Getty Images
Shaquille O'Neal
The name Shaquille O'Neal has been synonymous with many things in the past, but not with the words "conspiracy theorist."

The former NBA superstar's own website says he's a 9/11 "Truther," the New York Post reported.

The term "Truther" refers to the 9/11 Truth movement, which consists of conspiracy theorists disputing the accounts of the terrorist attacks carried out almost 14 years ago.

The website posted an entry on Thursday about the 9/11 terrorist attacks possibly being an "inside job" while at the same time asking "Are we getting the truth?," the report added. The entry also included a slow-motion video of the second jet crashing into the south tower of the World Trade Center.

Read More Why Shaquille O'Neal still invests in penny stocks
The post was also shared on O'Neal's verified Facebook account. Nevertheless, the entry has since been deleted on both the social media page and O'Neal's site.

O'Neal's representatives didn't immediately respond to CNBC request for comment.

Drunken Savior
11-13-2015, 08:34 PM
pw5ETGiiBRg

FinalSolace2
11-13-2015, 08:38 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-8mOWB6fTFk6_0WtKZDibXjt0UkGL4YYNikg5JtXawty8TQ9rSj KB2o0xiA

FinalSolace2
11-13-2015, 08:39 PM
Drunken! Bob ross is JESUS!... Mormon of course

Drunken Savior
11-13-2015, 08:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9Js1jxV.jpg

FinalSolace2
11-14-2015, 04:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9Js1jxV.jpg

:donno: that bird flew out the picture? W. T. *.

Joe Redifer
11-15-2015, 08:09 AM
Hey FinalSolace2 Timothy McVeigh and Fidel Castro have gone on record to say that Paris was a flag that is false.

FinalSolace2
11-15-2015, 09:06 AM
Hey FinalSolace2 Timothy McVeigh and Fidel Castro have gone on record to say that Paris was a flag that is false.

There was some fake passports,

theres no reason to suggest any of it was a false flag.

but I blame 9/11, bush, cheney, rumsfeld, wolfowitz, pearle, mossad, saudi royals etc etc.

Now we have a war! horay for human idiocy :clap::clap::clap:

or then again maybe the attackers were exposed to

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GagRv13pGXg/U1p0ibR4WcI/AAAAAAAAQz8/HCh2EG5067Y/s1600/screenshot13851.jpg

Drunken Savior
11-15-2015, 05:43 PM
or then again maybe the attackers were exposed to

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GagRv13pGXg/U1p0ibR4WcI/AAAAAAAAQz8/HCh2EG5067Y/s1600/screenshot13851.jpg

Mel Gibson's cock?

FinalSolace2
11-15-2015, 09:39 PM
Well at least weve established it Mel Gibson :wink:

Joe Redifer
11-18-2015, 01:34 AM
LOLOL

Drunken Savior
11-18-2015, 02:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0rlYo1Y.jpg

FinalSolace2
11-18-2015, 10:40 AM
:lol:http://i.imgur.com/0rlYo1Y.jpg

Yeah I had a pot carrier hawk once too

FinalSolace2
12-05-2015, 10:49 PM
x0GrcQ9kXbI
Published on 19 Nov 2015
In this video Luke Rudkowski brings up a very important underreported story of an American Journalist that was murdered for exposing the Turkish government assisting ISIS. This story is a year old and we are making sure no one forgets the name Serena Shim. Obviously this story hits home since Serna was Luke Rudkowski's age and reported on the same topic of western state's supporting ISIS.

Einhander
12-08-2015, 06:02 AM
amGbBFsiuzc

FinalSolace2
12-08-2015, 11:31 AM
amGbBFsiuzc

I dont know the significance, but that is my second favorite felix the cat episode.

FinalSolace2
12-19-2015, 02:20 AM
This one is for you Joe Redifer- you are good at video and video scaling and picture analysis.

please tell me if this appear to be bullshit, there is the CGI argument about there being jno planes- which is stupid to try and verify- but one thing looks odd, and its about the wing passing infront of the corner of the WTC1 It looks CGI'ed when looked at closely- I have done pixel editing in the past- it does look a little bit suspect. I include a funny video by a metallurgist who is a pissed off debunkers by doing a forge experiment in his workshop to lay the jet fuel argument to rest.

FzF1KySHmUA
oK1kQLVkVvQ

FinalSolace2
12-19-2015, 02:26 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/9zn8ec.jpg

Einhander
12-21-2015, 09:53 PM
P9N4IqWmLSw

FinalSolace2
12-21-2015, 11:20 PM
Are you trying to say I'm a terrorist?

Good point. I suppose Socrates was right then.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8c/David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg/1280px-David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg

LOL

FinalSolace2
12-21-2015, 11:21 PM
So people who want the truth are the same as terrorists now?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/23/15/2EBC677E00000578-3329998-image-a-144_1448293528653.jpg

FinalSolace2
12-22-2015, 12:34 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/bm10.jpg

Einhander
12-22-2015, 02:53 PM
No, I'm trying to lighten the mood and change the subject by posting cartoons everytime you post 9/11 bullshit.

XVk9lPotcW4

FinalSolace2
12-23-2015, 07:30 AM
No, I'm trying to lighten the mood and change the subject by posting cartoons everytime you post 9/11 bullshit.

XVk9lPotcW4

well sorry...

Instead of being disrespectful just tell me.

sorry if you feel upset. But don't shoot the messenger. I realize the world is not mentally strong to deal with the bullshit but who's going to take responsibility?

Clearly there is a cover-up, Trump is talking about the meeting between the Carlyle and bin laden groups the day of 9/11 on national TV- and 3 months ago a plane with most of the Bin Laden family magically crashed and killed everyone on board- why ignore that?

How will we get a true re-inquiry investigation if people are scared and feel pain to think about it?

I'll leave this thread open for one more week, then I'm closing it. Let other conspiracy realists get on with it.

By the way thanks for the Cartoon- haven't seen this one.

Joe Redifer
12-23-2015, 10:08 AM
Jet fuel can't melt Stanley Kubrik's moon camera.

FinalSolace2
12-23-2015, 11:44 PM
Jet fuel can't melt Stanley Kubrik's moon camera.

QVTEn6_MFFE

FinalSolace2
12-23-2015, 11:46 PM
Q9ePilqnsLs

FinalSolace2
12-23-2015, 11:48 PM
OcXWn6YuUtQ

FinalSolace2
12-26-2015, 05:17 AM
OSaINPTmEgw

FinalSolace2
12-26-2015, 05:19 AM
CrankyPappy ‏@CrankyPappy 6 days6 days ago
American police shot & killed more people in November, 2015 than British cops have in 95 years, proving that US cops have better aim.

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 01:20 AM
Feel free to delete this thread Joe

44LkjAenNzM

The fact is nobody wants to lose their jobs over this incident- watching police officers and fire-fighters and chief attorneys, presidential candidates lying with their eyes during public interview is incredible as they are being interrogated by other city municipal and state officials, cops, firefighters, and other authority and rescue and health and safety persons and veterans

All negativity produces denial- and common sense and mass behaviour solidifies deception.

nobody can admit to themselves they have less control over their own thoughts, intentions, actions than what we are taught, controlled and manipulated to believe not by others but by our biology neurophysiology and the organs that determine neuropsychology .

Why do we have opinions? what governs our sense of our own perceptions? who can these be manipulated by? who has control over these manpulations>?, ourselves? others? nature? media? bacteria? teachers? machines? authority? what is the nature of control? of authority, of power? of tyranny?

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 02:04 AM
https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/1454572_10208221094793914_4639539589157784354_n.jp g?oh=945ec8c4ebec4d7b56605d20673bec69&oe=57137F38&__gda__=1461110013_1c3250429deb3804b0571cb8e7256dc e

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 02:12 AM
Professor Danielle Ganser- Historian

"The history to be told concerning 9/11 is a minefield for historians"

The evidence for foreknowledge is absolutely stacked.

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 02:46 AM
https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-0/p235x350/6908_10208221228917267_7857983523283397874_n.jpg?o h=bf76d2b04219d12a02e2c09ab0f4cf1c&oe=572169D7&__gda__=1460811411_6d86cf3f82ea8839a719fee4543773c a

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 02:50 AM
https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xla1/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/1463889_10208221236877466_377306692646673425_n.jpg ?oh=26eb6949f348a39b1082b9e2fc90c904&oe=572039BD&__gda__=1461046625_9f53448bb259de30057528391c73661 b

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 03:03 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/9kbiax.jpg

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 03:15 AM
https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/1005911_10208221319239525_3457825471430742301_n.jp g?oh=e110c0ab7502b6169389b378efffe455&oe=571E5C6C&__gda__=1460109245_21d13904275ac00ede56d70aeb17a23 0

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 03:19 AM
https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/1918524_10208221330039795_4106324264163535611_n.jp g?oh=beebf033611c0174d7facd260c6b3a3d&oe=57094FFA&__gda__=1461420790_9b1e7708514f480e752ef3356aef888 d

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 03:31 AM
Just to point out- the chief judge on the Inquiry into Dick Cheneys non-evacuation complacency in the Pentagon situational war room observing the planes en route to the building- was George Bushes cousin- the trial investigation was thrown out.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/983657_10208221381441080_2227514637099222750_n.jpg ?oh=4f553c4be3c8745a14e2c7799388ff09&oe=571AE2E5&__gda__=1459656553_f9d0d6c1ba7a186d61f34b126f5742b d

Joe Redifer
12-27-2015, 07:22 AM
School shootings.

FinalSolace2
12-27-2015, 10:45 PM
SMOKING GUN

new WT7 phone camera footage found from reverse side of building- if you say that is not controlled demolition then you are a troll w no soul

uo7uqjxnuPo

Joe Redifer
12-31-2015, 09:25 PM
Dude you forgot about the BBC reporter who reported that WTC 7 collapsed when it was still in view right behind her. Dude do you even 9-11 at all? You sicken me.

FinalSolace2
12-31-2015, 11:31 PM
A prominent 9/11 truther has been exposed as a fraud and very likely working for intelligence- and who's IP under investigation has led back to Virginia Langley (CIA HQ)

_Po8NgBllQw

FinalSolace2
12-31-2015, 11:32 PM
Dude you forgot about the BBC reporter who reported that WTC 7 collapsed when it was still in view right behind her. Dude do you even 9-11 at all? You sicken me.

:(:eek: how did I forget that, shame

That went to high court in the UK- the plaintiff won, it also happened on 2 other US news media networks- thats where it becomes exetremely difficult to refute- ITS ON RECORD

I have left a WTC comment on a meme story on facebook to do with the dubai skyscraper fire- 100's of likes since yesterday, its all generally blowing up on facebook,

everytime there is a new high rise office fire from now on #Jetfuelcantmeltsteelbeams

WTC7 is the first structural failure from office fire in history- the reason firefighters even enter skyscrapers on fire in the first place is that they are trained on the international structural standards that skyscrapers must follow by law- firefighters are not taught that any building can collapse due to office fire.

FinalSolace2
01-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Evidence of long term youtube video suggestions censorship

Enjoy having Kim Kardashians ass in your face- it is literally recommended for you

YBqWoDP7wMs
6m25cgVAD4M

FinalSolace2
02-11-2016, 09:21 PM
FvuKUmK9eB0

FinalSolace2
03-09-2016, 05:10 PM
TJNzaMRsN00

Craig Chenco12 hours ago
+Chris K There has been many codes changed since the buildings were constructed and many codes have been changed based on the NIST report. From Scientific American: In light of these disasters, NIST issued 31 recommendations to improve the safety of high-rises and the emergency responses in the face of major threats. Critics did emerge against these recommendations, including from another federal agency, the General Services Administration. Concerns included the costs of these changes, "and when that happens, that's because they're not really convinced of the benefits, and I think that's because there was a lack of consensus over the results of the investigation," notes Guy Nordenson, a Princeton professor of architecture and structural engineering who runs a structural engineering firm in New York and was not involved in the NIST investigation.
Earlier NIST recommendations were received more easily. For instance, in the late 20th century, when NIST undertook a large investigation of building designs and their readiness for earthquakes, it had broad involvement from the engineering community and thus its recommendations were widely accepted by the field. "The problem many have with the World Trade Center investigation is that it wasn't as open and not adequately peer reviewed, due in part to the veil of security concerns, so lots of people can disagree with the conclusions," Nordenson says. For instance, Nordenson himself is part of litigation suggesting the collapse of WTC 7 was not inevitable, but was due to design flaws in both the fire protection and some aspects of the structure.
Sunder defended NIST's investigation, noting that the federal agency endeavored to make it as open and inclusive as possible, with numerous opportunities for the public and engineering community to review and provide input, such as public meetings, comment periods and advisory committee meetings that were open to the public. He also stood by its conclusions regarding WTC 7, saying "NIST has not seen any data or analyses from other researchers that would lead NIST to reevaluate its findings."
As to what happened with NIST's recommendations, "23 changes to the 2009 editions of the International Codes and another 17 changes to the 2012 editions, responsive to the recommendations, have been adopted," Sunder says. These building and safety codes from the International Code Council "are typically adopted by state and local authorities."
For instance, buildings taller than 420 feet are now required to include an extra exit stairwell or a specially designed elevator that occupants can use for evacuations. Also, stairwells in buildings more than 75 feet high must now have glow-in-the-dark markings that show the exit path even when lighting is out or dim. In addition, spray-applied fire-resistive materials must perform four times more effectively than current requirements in buildings 75 to 420 feet tall, and more than seven times better in buildings taller than 420 feet. "The code changes have broad implications for building safety," Sunder says.
So far, New York City has already made significant changes in response to NIST recommendations, Sunder notes, as have many new projects in the United States, such as One World Trade Center, the lead building of the new World Trade Center complex. "The speed, magnitude and scope of changes in response to the recommendations of the World Trade Center investigation have been truly remarkable," he says.

FinalSolace2
04-18-2016, 02:56 AM
https://berniesanders.com/press-release/sanders-statement-911-bill/
http://i63.tinypic.com/11tybzp.jpg

FinalSolace2
04-18-2016, 02:57 AM
http://i68.tinypic.com/2zf1p37.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asw8fhpz0wA&feature=share

SuperAngelo64
04-18-2016, 07:55 AM
Look into Theosophy.
There, I've said my 2 cents.

FinalSolace2
04-18-2016, 05:12 PM
Look into Theosophy.
There, I've said my 2 cents.

There is a theosophy bookshop in London directly behind trafalgra square, it fucking huge and hid down an alley very similar to diagon alley in harry potter, like it might be the same alley where it was filmed. Theosophy is what I call ghost science, or quantum theology. Many disreputable people in history, mystics, sorcerors, neopaganists, ghost busters, new age practitioners, mediums, psychics, palmists, fake gurus, druids, all the fringe psychopaths and many intelligence workers modern and historical follow cult philosophies.

The book shop itself IS a ghost, like the whole thing is. One of the clerk in that store wears a ghost busters insignia on his arm, even after many years.

Many in the intelligence services are quacks and have serious anxiety and depression issues, and around the more fucked up agents and agendas its a well known fact that voodoo science is used for psychological operations and direct psychological control of suspects in custody, its not overt, just the techniques. It is based on rampant superstition, and many intelligence services people use drugs and have 'reality obsessions'

Its creepy and spooky as fuck as what you would expect, I knew an intelligence worker before she died (not willing to substantiate) she said Obama is the devil (she had major issue, had many medical complications from alcoholishm, organ failure and hepatitis and family breakdown) but like as well as I know, the main activity of the intelligences services was to protect big oil no matter the scale of consequences. There was a major intelligence war to prevent 911 and to oust the cheney rumsfeld bush kagan faction in the pentagon. But they failed. Obama was seen as a good pick for president becuase he was seen as being more friendly to the Saudi leadership and was an autocrat NOT A LEADER. obama sold out justice for the oil mafia, and national security (the protection of the corrupt and murderous establishment) countryclub plutocrats.

SuperAngelo64
04-18-2016, 09:25 PM
Well it's literally a Luciferian institution so I'm not surprised.

FinalSolace2
04-19-2016, 12:33 AM
Its not 'directly' luciferian no... lucifer in the symbolic sence is the good guy, he was framed by satan. Lucifer is the harbinger of the apocalypse

Apocalypse (n.)
late 14c., "revelation, disclosure," from Church Latin apocalypsis "revelation," from Greek apokalyptein "uncover, disclose, reveal," from apo- "from" (see apo-) + kalyptein "to cover, conceal" (see Calypso). The Christian end-of-the-world story is part of the revelation in John of Patmos' book "Apokalypsis" (a title rendered into English as "Apocalypse" c. 1230 and "Revelations" by Wyclif c. 1380).

Lucifer
Old English Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from Latin Lucifer "morning star," literally "light-bringing," from lux (genitive lucis) "light" (see light (n.)) + ferre "carry" (see infer).

Belief that it was the proper name of Satan began with its use in Bible to translate Greek Phosphoros, which translates Hebrew Helel ben Shahar in Isaiah xiv:12 -- "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!" [KJV] Because of the mention of a fall from Heaven, the verse was interpreted by Christians as a reference to Satan, even though it is literally a reference to the King of Babylon (see Isaiah xiv:4).

Lucifer match "friction match" is from 1831. Adjectival forms include Luciferian, Luciferine, Luciferous. There was a noted Bishop Lucifer of Cagliari in Sardinia in the 4th century, regarded locally as a saint.

Its general sense in Middle English was "insight, vision; hallucination;" meaning "a cataclysmic event" is modern. As agent nouns, apocalypst (1829), apocalypt (1834), and apocalyptist (1835) have been tried

FinalSolace2
05-25-2016, 11:39 PM
Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/22/saudi-press-u-s-blew-up-world-trade-center-to-create-war-on-terror/

TEL AVIV – The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.
The article, written by Saudi legal expert Katib al-Shammari and translated by MEMRI, claims that American threats to expose documents that prove Saudi involvement in the attacks are part of a long-standing U.S. policy that he calls “victory by means of archives.”

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/05/Twin-Towers-9-11-Sean-Adair-Reuters-640x480.jpg

FinalSolace2
05-25-2016, 11:52 PM
Rebekah Worsham
Follow · Yesterday ·

#WakeUpAmerica #911Truth

https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtf1/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/13237722_1315697365112120_2656585237167965948_n.jp g?oh=01d3eca9dbf152b01f765bc3f4f30767&oe=57D2A883&__gda__=1473314450_3924d01ee7ad869d10d8ef77f3fc4e2 4

FinalSolace2
05-25-2016, 11:59 PM
9/11 Conspiracies are a distraction from real Genocide- West Papua Genocide is funded by outside "interests"

https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s851x315/13233148_636794653141210_6556997934029278819_n.jpg ?oh=2fa3fafb814b4f9fc15ae3d691b86dbd&oe=57D5F839

FinalSolace2
05-26-2016, 12:13 AM
t9fc_fAGRcc&feature=youtu.be

FinalSolace2
05-26-2016, 12:48 AM
t9fc_fAGRcc&feature=youtu.be

FinalSolace2
06-01-2016, 06:44 AM
Its not about proof- its about morality and impunity.

Military use of 'cognitive error reporting periodicities' for brain washing and 'mind/attention capture' through the directimg and manipulation of time locked psychological motor responses-

Error-related negativity (ERN), sometimes referred to as the Ne, is a component of an event-related potential (ERP)
The ERN is a sharp negative going signal which begins about the same time an incorrect motor response begins, (response locked event-related potential), and typically peaks from 80-150 milliseconds (ms)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Error-related_negativity

The P300 (P3) wave is an event related potential (ERP) component elicited in the process of decision making.
When recorded by electroencephalography (EEG), it surfaces as a positive deflection in voltage with a latency (delay between stimulus and response) of roughly 250 to 500 ms
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P300_(neuroscience)
In particular, the Pe is dependent on awareness or ability to detect errors.[1] Pe is basically the same as the P300 wave associated with conscious sensations.[45]:128 Additionally, Vocat et al. (2008)[46] established the Ne and Pe not only have different topographical distributions, but have different generators. Source localization indicates that the Ne has a dipole in the anterior cingulate cortex and the Pe has a dipole in the posterior cingulate cortex. The Pe amplitude reflects the perception of the error, meaning with more awareness of the error, the amplitude of the Pe is larger. Falkenstein and colleagues (2000) have shown that the Pe is elicited on uncorrected trials and false alarm trials, suggesting it is not directly related to error correction. It thus seems to be related to error monitoring, albeit with different neural and cognitive roots from the error-related processing reflected in the Ne.

2nWvUZW6wkg
Rumsfeld at his Defence secretary confirmation hearing casually talking about the need for an attack on the United States to make money- and how shock events can cause the closing of rational observation- TIMESTAMPED for your convenience
n3xgjxJwedA

Shock and awe (technically known as rapid dominance) is a military doctrine based on the use of overwhelming power and spectacular displays of force to paralyze the enemy's perception of the battlefield and destroy its will to fight.