PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Jury Judge and verdict. The Pentagon and Capital Hill are run by psychopaths

FinalSolace2
08-12-2015, 12:18 PM
The company contracted to fire upgrades in wtc 1 and 2 were working on the exact floors the planes got hit.

2 of the 9/11 commision report chairmen have come out saying the 9/11 commission report was set up to fail. And a bunch of other of the commissioners have outspoken grievances.

The fire upgrade company working in the elevator shafts thats are the locations of explosions, were also contracted to work in pentagon segment 1 to within 5 days after 9/11, where whatever hit the pentagon hit. That company was called Amec with spurious subcontractors involved

The story and investigation just gets more and more sickening as more is uncovered

Jesse Ventura is perhaps the third governer of a US state, Mississiippii, (if there hasnt been more) to question the events of 9\11 and is campaigning and is also considering to run for president as an independant libertarian candidate one the ballots have been granted for his platform, he has a broad support base

An analyst 3 months before 9/11predicted the hijacking of an aeroplane to be smashed into the WTC and be blamed on Osama Bin Laden-he was later found dead

Is America being set up for martial law?

70Ce_mbY5cc

FinalSolace2
08-14-2015, 08:14 PM
WelcomeBackHome 4 months ago
Popular Science and Popular Mechanics magazine...and their cover-up of 9/11 truth....strange that they were being run by the Chertoff's, as in Michael Chertoff, who was head of DHS after 9/11...the one who released the 'dancing Israeli' MOSSAD agents caught that day with explosives in vans that had murals on the side of the twin towers being hit by airliners...the ones who were taping the entire attacks...Chertoff and flew them out of the country (and dressed like Arabs) This is a good interview with the magazines representative: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abe6rLCgO3M#t=122

Message post from a youtube video of CIA's Susan Lindauer.

You are all retards, literally. your liberty is a waste and insult to grandparents

Joe Redifer
08-15-2015, 05:39 AM
Only a retard doesn't know how to use "literally" correctly.

FinalSolace2
08-16-2015, 12:22 AM
Only a retard doesn't know how to use "literally" correctly.

I thought about it when I used it, nothings changed, your government is run by cunts, which matters to the rest of the world. do you think Germans cared pre 1935? why is this shit happening in the 21st century with all our technology? China is devaluing it yuan due to junk cheap dollar credit debt printed off of mid-east resources which is soooo over leveraged. That will hit you in 'your' pocket through high food prices and home rates. 9/11 was not worth it. All of it is/was 'theoretically' preventable

FinalSolace2
08-18-2015, 09:38 PM
l0Q5eZhCPuc

FinalSolace2
08-18-2015, 10:24 PM
more than 160 billion (versus 2.5 billion insured for the wtc's) in gold ingots was stored under the world trade center the property of foreign sovereign nations, confiscated. explosions blew underground and there are witnesses The fed is currently refusing (stalling) requests for the return of gold to Texas, Germany etc.

Why were 3000+ murdered? as a warning to foreign cartel and interests what will happen if you oppose the owners of america, and also a gold ransom.

why does all this matter? it doesn't.

you are and your kids are debt slaves for life, thankyou becuase the free world is officially ended.

i'm going to stop being offended, my country is no longer free, i gotta live like a fucking sheep now

your governors in capitol hill and intelligence think your idiots, all a bunch of gays. find whatever lubricant you can because you'll gamed for life.

9/11 WAS A NATIONAL SECURITY OPERATION