PDA

View Full Version : Jurassic World Sequel Gets a Date

Rubeus
07-23-2015, 09:31 PM
So fast, I still haven't seen Jurassic World yet.

Jurassic World Sequel Coming in 2018

Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard will return.

Surprise, surprise. After the huge success of Universalís Jurassic World this summer, the studio has decided on a release date for a sequel. Jurassic World 2, or whatever it winds up being called, will hit on June 22, 2018.

Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard will return for the film, with Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow co-scripting with his writing partner Derek Connolly (who also worked on JW1).

Steven Spielberg will executive-produce the film through Amblin Entertainment.

Jurassic World became the third highest-grossing film of all time this week, surpassing The Avengers with a billion and a half dollars in sales.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/07/23/jurassic-world-sequel-coming-in-2018

Drunken Savior
07-23-2015, 11:55 PM
3 years is kind of par for a sequel.

Joe Redifer
07-24-2015, 11:25 PM
I do not know who Bryce Dallas Howard is but I do not like that she needs 3 names. How pretentious. And I hope that she does not look like Ron Howard or his creepy brother.

FinalSolace2
07-25-2015, 11:07 AM
I do not know who Bryce Dallas Howard is but I do not like that she needs 3 names. How pretentious. And I hope that she does not look like Ron Howard or his creepy brother.

she looks like a photo shopped ron howard.

I would like to see Jay Z and Beyonce in the next Jurrassic park, see independent women fuck up some Dinosaur shit mutherfucker.

briansanders
03-23-2016, 06:04 AM
3 years - Quite a long time for a sequel! I just hope it is good. I am a big fan of the Jurassic series.

FinalSolace2
03-24-2016, 02:03 AM
I heard a rumour from an early write up that Henry Wu the in-gen guy will genetically improve himself with dinosaur genes... would be rad as.

Nem
03-26-2016, 12:24 PM
Well... we knew this was coming after how much money the previous one made... despite beeing a crappy movie. It was entertaining though, no denying that.