PDA

View Full Version : Just killed a fly by being lazy 0_0

Paper exe
07-03-2015, 01:28 AM
hey guys I just killed a fly by being lazy 0_0

I was too lazy to get up and zap it with a zapper and instead decided to leave it alone until it grow old and die from age, fly only lives few days I thought....to my surprise after 15 minutes it actually died from age!!!

I know it is stupid, but I honestly feel fulfilled, I feel like I have accomplished something.

Joe Redifer
07-03-2015, 04:22 AM
Just as long as death was involved, I approve.

Escaflowne2001
07-03-2015, 07:02 AM
I have a sticky fake sunflower stuck on my window. The flies come in and are like wow a sunflower.... and then there stuck to it and die when they try and fly away.

Nem
07-03-2015, 08:38 PM
lol! Devious.

FinalSolace2
07-04-2015, 12:32 AM
hey guys I just killed a fly by being lazy 0_0

I was too lazy to get up and zap it with a zapper and instead decided to leave it alone until it grow old and die from age, fly only lives few days I thought....to my surprise after 15 minutes it actually died from age!!!

I know it is stupid, but I honestly feel fulfilled, I feel like I have accomplished something.

Paper!! thats really good news!

VQFhd3X8p6g

Reality
07-04-2015, 05:48 AM
I once took a large Horse fly, tied thin string around it and flew it around like a kite.

FinalSolace2
07-04-2015, 11:01 AM
I once took a large Horse fly, tied thin string around it and flew it around like a kite.

no way dude- those things 'fly' at around 90 miles per hour- plus you would have to be wearing a falcon arm to stop from getting bitten

Joe Redifer
07-04-2015, 07:22 PM
FinalSolace2 it's true! I saw Obama and JFK do this once when they were visiting Timothy McVeigh at his hidden mansion in Florida.

FinalSolace2
07-04-2015, 11:53 PM
FinalSolace2 it's true! I saw Obama and JFK do this once when they were visiting Timothy McVeigh at his hidden mansion in Florida.

Who is Timothy McVee? is he a Mormon?

Joe Redifer
07-05-2015, 03:36 AM
As mormon as they come (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh)

FinalSolace2
07-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Just being facetious

He is just one in a long line of militia influenced incidents provoked through government sieges of civilians populations like WACO

notice they are never declared as terrorists

Oh hey dude thank-you- I spent a few hours looking for the Ruby Ridge incident a couple weeks ago- turns out part of the McVeigh bombing was retaliation for the murders of innocent civilians by the state police opposed to libertarian occupation. If your declare yourself independent unilaterally from the USA in writing and refuse taxes- usually it ends up in police standoff of which there are many examples in the states of police murder of 'rebels in writing' all on public record

This is why ISIS, Al-Qaeda and terror groups exist- they are armed resistance to imperial oppression.

Ruby Ridge was the site of a deadly confrontation and siege in northern Idaho in 1992 between Randy Weaver, his family and his friend Kevin Harris, and agents of the United States Marshals Service (USMS) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). It resulted in the death of Weaver's son Sammy, his wife Vicki, and Deputy U.S. Marshal William Francis Degan.

At the subsequent federal criminal trial of Weaver and Harris, Weaver's attorney Gerry Spence made accusations of "criminal wrongdoing" against every agency involved in the incident: the FBI, USMS, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), and the United States Attorney's Office (USAO) for Idaho. At the completion of the trial, the Department of Justice's Office of Professional Responsibility formed a Ruby Ridge Task Force to investigate Spence's charges. The 1994 Task Force report was released in redacted form by Lexis Counsel Connect and raised questions about the conduct and policy of all the agencies.

Public outcry over Ruby Ridge and the subsequent Waco siege involving many of the same agencies and even the same personnel fueled the widening of the militia movement. To answer public questions about Ruby Ridge, the Senate Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology and Government Information held a total of 14 days of hearings between September 6 and October 19, 1995, and subsequently issued a report calling for reforms in federal law enforcement to prevent a repeat of Ruby Ridge and to restore public confidence in federal law enforcement.

Although the Secret Service was told that Weaver was a member of the Aryan Nations and that he had a large weapons cache at his residence, Weaver denied the allegations and no charges were filed.[7]]