PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One official Price Drops to $350

Rubeus
01-16-2015, 03:36 AM
That was so fast!

Microsoft has announced a price drop for the Xbox One in the US starting tomorrow.

Speaking in a video posted on the Xbox site, corporate vice president of marketing Mike Nichols said, "Building off a record-setting holiday, we are excited to announce a new promotion in which fans in the U.S. can buy an Xbox One at a special price of $349, starting tomorrow, January 16, from their preferred retailer."

The price drop follows what Microsoft dubs a "record-breaking holiday," with the Xbox One leading console sales for the months of November in the US and UK. The Xbox One also topped sales last month in the US. However, for all of 2014, Sony's PS4 came out as the top-selling console both in the US and worldwide.

Nichols announced that the ability to capture screenshots would be coming soon to Xbox One, which players will be able to share via social networks. The Xbox team is also working on integrating gaming experiences with the Windows 10 operating system on PC. More details will be revealed on January 21 at the Windows event.

Pricing for the Xbox One dropped by $50 on November 2 last year in the lead up to the holiday season. The promotional offer was valid in the United States for a limited time, and finished on January 3. Xbox One software sales were also strong in November. During the month, more Xbox One games were sold in the US than PS4 or Wii U.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-price-drops-to-350/1100-6424678/

spider-prime
01-16-2015, 06:14 AM
In other related news. My one tooth just fell apart in my mouth and I chewed and then swallowed it... and guess who is going to the dentist to have the root pulled from my mouth! YAHHHHHHHH!

bujeezus
01-16-2015, 02:40 PM
bwaaaahahahahahahaaa!!! did that with a bowl of captain crunch as a kid.

Nem
01-16-2015, 08:10 PM
Is that the analogy we are going to use? :P

Microsoft broke their tooth and swallowed it. Seems about right.

Escaflowne2001
01-17-2015, 12:20 AM
Looks like a win-win for everyone. Good to see the PS4 and XB1 really doing the business.

Joe Redifer
01-17-2015, 10:08 PM
I've accidentally swallowed a piece of a tooth before. Don't worry Spider-Prime it doesn't hurt TOO much when it comes out. It just sticks out of your turd and rips your anus open only a little bit and the bleeding will stop after a half hour or so. Likely you won't even need surgery to repair the ripped-open intestines it will cause. Not too bad!

spider-prime
01-17-2015, 11:07 PM
whew. I thought it was going to be worse.

Badrats Studio
01-25-2015, 07:59 AM
Not as bad as swallowed orange seed. That thing will grooooow inside you.

Anyway, good price. Might start considering to get one sometimes.