PDA

View Full Version : PS2 and E3

Overlord
04-18-2002, 12:46 AM
Well the E3 is just about a month away now. And Sony showed some great things along with other Devs for the PS2. PS2 unarguably had the best showings last year. Do you think that PS2 will be able to do that once again. Or will it take a backseat and let someone eles have the show(not intentially).

What are your highest hopes for the event?

What games in particular are you looking forward to?

Kamui
04-18-2002, 12:57 AM
E3 = Square new projects, Namco?s Tales of "X" and Xenosaga release date, and of course surprises ( mostly from Koei ).....
Also there is the Working designs "Adventure/ RPG"...anyone trying to guess this one out??? My bet goes to Sony Dual Hearts.....

Wolf of Mibu
04-18-2002, 01:25 AM
Things I am expecting at e3 from Sony + sony 3rd parties

Socom
Twisted Metal Black Online
Sony "Halo Killer"
Gran Turismo Amlux
Gameday 2003 Online
Racthet and Clank
ATV Off Road 2
Mark of Kri
Dark Cloud 2
Everquest online adventures
Jak and Daxter 2
Final Fantasy VII-IX
Chrono break, Front Mission 4, Parasite Eve 3, Final Fantasy Tactics 2 and Unlimited Saga announcements.
Final Fantasy Tactics GBA + other GBA FF games (my guess Final Fantasy 5, Seiken Densetsu 3, and Saga 2)
Red Faction 2
TimeSplitters 2
WWF Smackdown 5
Dead to Rights
Ridge Racer 6
Soul Calibur 2
Shinobi
Initial D
Rygar
Ninja Gaiden
Onimusha 3
Devil May Cry 2

I could go on, but i wont

Overlord
04-18-2002, 01:38 AM
I have been hearing a lot about the "Halo Killer". I hope theres some information about it at E3. Maybe how much they're done or release date.
And whos the other devs involved in this secret project.

I don't think there will be any news on Onimusha 3 just yet. But maybe there will be a Devil May Cry sequal.

One of my biggest hopes are that there will be news about Chrono Break!

And the new platformer by Insomniac should be great.

NAX
04-18-2002, 03:04 AM
testing....yes

NuSord Graphite
04-18-2002, 05:59 AM
I think Sony is going to blow everyone away with coverage of their online content, when the other consoles don't have online stuff ready to go yet....

This will gather the most attention at E3 this year I think. That and Star Wars Galaxies (again).

If Sony is smart, they'll get Verant to do a PS2 version of SWG...

chuch
04-18-2002, 11:10 AM
I believe the WDs mistery RPG is one of the games in the Growlancer (sp?) series. I think 2 or 3, not sure...

-chuch

pfk
04-18-2002, 11:43 AM
this year should really be Sony's year, with the net play around the corner and the maturity of the console we're gonna be threated with great titles!!!

start saving for the hollidays :D

SOLIDSNAKE
04-18-2002, 11:48 AM
wwf sd4
sony first party titles
sequel to devil may cry
and might be a sequel to legend of dragoon

chuch
04-18-2002, 01:10 PM
...and might be a sequel to legend of dragoon

Yes, because the first game was SO good...

-chuch

devie
04-18-2002, 03:10 PM
I'm looking forward to details on Suikoden 3, and Star Ocean 3, and maybe if I cross my fingers tightly enough... A sequel to Zone of the Enders. I mean the last one didn't really leave you very well informed. And I think it only make sense. Oh, and more info on Sony's plans for online gaming. There's too much we don't know.

Wolf
04-18-2002, 04:09 PM
I hope some of those games Sega wanted to port from the Saturn to the Xbox are on display. Panzer Dragoon X and Shenmue II on the Box would also be cool.

As for the PS2 I think it's entering its prime and Square should have some cool stuff in store. Not to mention SOul Calibur 2 and I think Working Design's may bring out it's secret RPG and Growlanser IV or hwatever sequel it is at.

Lunar 3 and new mario game would be all right.

FRDrizzt
04-18-2002, 04:18 PM
There will not be a mario game on PS2, as Nintendo makes the game. Most of the things listed probably will be at E3 as well, as almost all of them have already been announced. I want to know specifics about the online service, and some light on the harddrive. Also, how much of a price cut there will be.

dvdjedi
04-18-2002, 05:07 PM
I'll be attending E3 this year and I have a laundry list of things i'd like to see but just to name a few:

PS2 - Suikoden 3, Xenosaga, FF11, Red Faction 2 (the so-called Halo killer?)

GCN - Super Mario Sunshine, Starfox Adventures, GCN Zelda (playable?), Metroid Prime, GBA Final Fantasy games

Xbox - Panzer Dragoon X, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Crazy Taxi 3, Project Ego, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (playable!! Yay!!)

PC - Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars Galaxies, Doom 3 (please!)

Man, I can't wait!

Overlord
04-18-2002, 07:00 PM
I'll be attending E3 this year and I have a laundry list of things i'd like to see but just to name a few:

I wish I could go, but you have to be 18. And I hear that it gets more and more crowded every year. And it uses the same building.

I guess I'll just read alot about it whan its over and gets covered.

Kinopio
04-18-2002, 07:54 PM
I really don't think square will have 12 or so games at E3. first of all, they already said they wouldn't have any GBA or cube stuff at E3. and since they are financially in trouble, they've cut back and aren't making as many projects lately. I hope they do announce chrono break, but i don't think it'll be too good since most of the chrono/xeno team left the company. so many talented people left the company, they really aren't the same square at all anymore

I think the PS2 will have a good showing at E3 this year, but Nintendo will steal the show. aside from a possible dragon quest game, the PS2 doens't have anything to go up against mario, zelda pokemon etc. i could be wrong though

and what is this about a halo killer? i certainly don't hope the developers main intent is to one-up a previously released game. how about taking a game in a totally new direction instead of trying to improve someone else's creation? now there is a noble idea

Overlord
04-18-2002, 08:03 PM
...I almost forgot about Enix.

Hopefully there will news on a new Dragon Quest game. Last time I checked, Enix was going to develop for the console with the most sales. Which is the PS2 right now. And theres a good chance that number 8 will online.

Also I want to know the US Xenosaga release date.

Kamui
04-19-2002, 12:20 AM
Uhh... about the WD "mystery"game... Victor Ireland (CEO of WD) cleary stated that this ADVENTURE/RPG is NOT Growlanser. This came out in a interview on psx.ign, guess that we have to wait until E3...

Hey, I know.......... Alundra 3!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-Hoo

But, sadly, isn?t Growlanser after all.........

typexig
04-19-2002, 02:14 AM
i want to see a playable version of Gungrave,
GT4,
Devil May Cry 2,
Resident Evil,
Resident Evil Zer0,
and Resident Evil online.
i hope that Square has some info about Final Fantasy XII...

Overlord
04-19-2002, 06:02 PM
Square said that they just started production on FFXII about a month ago. So I don't think that there will be any news this E3. Maybe artwork...

...Besaids, I'm not really worried about the outcome of the game that much.

The creators of Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrent Story are working on it. Those 2 games are masterpieces.

Pinoy Snake
04-21-2002, 03:21 PM
Hoping to see at E3 for PS2:

Metal Gear Solid Remake
Metal Gear Solid 3
Final Fantasy X: Intenational
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XII
Chrono Break
Devil May Cry 2
Shinobi
Gungrave
WWF Smackdown Sequal
Onimusha 3
PS2 Harddrive

ATMA
04-21-2002, 04:56 PM
I don't think sony will dominate like they did last year, i think the cube will share a great deal of attention !! in other words the ps2 and the cube will rule the E3 (i think ) ..mmm lets see games i want to see, well i want to see more of .HACK and ofcourse more info about FFXI and hear or see more of devil may cry 2 !! wouldn't hurt also to see more onlinegames!!!

PS2CUBED88
04-23-2002, 11:29 PM
There is no way sony well not win. Online plans, price drop, ect. ect. I belive this years theme for sony well once again be let the games do the talking. I think first party wise sony well rock. I know i know 989 is on a bad streak but i expect them to turn around this year and gameday2003 online. Tmb online and another game from incognito, Jak and daxter 2 i hope, Ratchet and clink., legend of dragoon2, mark of kri, BUT most of all socom. I could name more but i'm lazy like sonys halo killer, eiditecs game ... could that be the halo killer? syphon filter fps? hmmm. we'll see. ALso expect a great platformer from a studio that my friend works for called suckerpunch. He says the main charector looks like a racoon. It well be much more of a t rated type of game. We'll see that at e3..

THird party i mean come on. SOny dominates here and i think we'll finally see sega through the big guns. ALso ps2 kills everyone in hardware sales and you think third partys are just gonna sit here and let the system with the most hardware get none of it's big games. pleasse. I expect alot of big things from sony

GOOOOOOO SONY and kick ass ps2 in 2002-2003

Overlord
04-23-2002, 11:37 PM
There has been some talk about a new killer app for PS2 coming out at the end of the year. And it's most likely a new game from a series from PSx which hasn't debut on the PS2 yet.

...So PS2CUBED88, you might be right about a new Syphon Filter game. And it might be the Halo Killer.

Almost all the other series from PSx has already arrived.

Seska
04-24-2002, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Overlord
Square said that they just started production on FFXII about a month ago. So I don't think that there will be any news this E3. Maybe artwork...

...Besaids, I'm not really worried about the outcome of the game that much.

The creators of Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrent Story are working on it. Those 2 games are masterpieces.

Where did you read about work starting on it only 2 months ago? That would be a first! Usually square spend an average of 2 years on each game, so as far as I know FFXII has been in development hell for at least a year already. From what I know, different teams work on the games at the same time - which might hep explain why FFX cosmetically has more in common with FFVIII than FFIX. I wasn't too fond of the Aeon designs, to be honest.

ATMA
04-24-2002, 11:04 AM
YEP FFXII is allready under devolping by a looong time now ,like Seska said square always have different team when the one is working on ff7 the other allready started with ff8 and so on
If you have the strategy book of FFX (brady games)
on page 64 where you see the drawing of NOMURA-SAN
you can see the signature saying 1999/1/26 but the story devolping must be older so they mighta started with ffx even before the yr 99 !!!!
i think would be need to see some pics or drawing of FFXII ..but like the traditional methods "WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT " !! ;)

Accusing Elf
04-24-2002, 11:40 AM
I'd love to see something of FFXII at E3! I also want to see the SOCOM game. Anyone seen any screenshots of it?

Overlord
04-24-2002, 07:59 PM
In the last interview, they said that right now they don't have many productions going on except FFXII and FFXI. And I think that they did start planning the game out maybe a year ago. But it was never in physical production up utill about December(2001) or January. And It most likely won't be out till 2003 at the least anyway. So they still have a lot of time to develop. But the chances that we'll see any in-game footage about it at E3 are slim to none.

...And they wouldn't wanna overshadow FFXI. The reason FFVII, FFVIII and FFX charecters looked alike, was because they all had the same charecter designer. Same as Kindom Hearts and The Bouncer. Thats why there arn't any FFIX charecters in Kingdom Hearts.

ATMA
04-25-2002, 10:40 AM
OVERLORD !! Please stop it you are scarring me what do you mean FF12 only started with devolpement ?? :( !! Are you sure ??
cause i thought square of japan wanted to release the game by the end of this year in the jap land!
plus i don't think square is worrying by the fact that FF12 might overshadow FF11 ..cause WADDA-SAN
said that FF11 got a 3 to 4 yrs lifespan (might be the biggest rpg evermade ).. :cool:

admin
04-25-2002, 10:51 AM
What I have heard is -- the team who created Kingdom Hearts, is working on a new title right after the game is released and it is not FFXII.

Square's policy is -- having two teams developing the Final Fantasy series, to make sure we get a new FF game every 1 - 2 years (it's like a yearly release now...). So it is very likely that FFXII is being developed by the same team who created FFX.

So by the time Dragon Quest VIII is out, we probably already got our hands on Final Fantasy XIV already!

Overlord
04-25-2002, 07:21 PM
Well it doesn't really matter when the development started. Since FFXI doesn't come out up untill the end of summer(July-ish hopefully), FFXII won't come out 'till 2003 anyway. And FFXI was supposed to come out around March 2002(They said this around the begining of 2001, so things changed obviously) So theres a chance that FFXII might have gotten pushed back also. So FFXII will come out around or before the holiday season in 2003(sept-dec?)

...And one of the people that worked at Square retired, and FFX was his last game. So there might be a small differance from the FFX and FFXII team.

A lot of people from FFX also worked on Kingdom Hearts.

FFXI might have really long life span like you said. Since the main gameplay delivers over a 100 hours of gameplay. Then there are sidequests. Plus later you can download new quests! Plus leveling up gets harder if you'r at a high level.

ATMA
04-25-2002, 09:02 PM
But really overlord ..you always bring some good answers
but really i hope this time you are wrong about that release date of FF12 !!! But you know the traditional way .."WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT " !!!
But one more thing overlord ..are you really that excited about FF11 like when you saw FF 8 or FF9 or FFX for the first time ???Are you really that excited about it ??..To tell you the truth i'm not that excited the game kinda looks verry empty ...and when i saw the dvd that came with FFX INT ..i was shocked to see the way it's going to move on my T.V it's like playing a game with alot of "slow ups" ..((i mean by this :when there's alot of movement on the screen things kinda move in slowmotion know what i mean ??)) ..and beside KINGDOM HEARTS really got me all excited it was like seeing a new installment of the FF series !! But maybe i'm wrong or maybe i'm just looking at FF11 with the FFX point of view .and forgetting that square is trying something new here ..
well like always i guess i just have to trust them and wait and see !! just wanted to know if you are excited or really excited about FF11 !!!!

Overlord
04-25-2002, 10:00 PM
Well, I can't say that i'm as excited about FFXI as I was with FFX(Which was a great game and lived up to my expectations, if not more). Mainly of the investments that I might have to make, which I don't wanna regred buying later. And the series is taking a differant turn with this game. Which may or may not be a great thing for Square.

...But, I have a lot of friends that's going to get it right when it comes out. So i'll probably play it first before I purchase it. And offcourse I'll go online and get feedback from other FF players and what not. If I like it, I'll get defenatly.

But I'm really looking forward to FFXII right now. I know theres bearly(if any) news about the game. But the fact the Director of FFT and Vagrent Story is working on it. Almost guranties that it will be great. Defenatly in the gameplay/battle mechanics department.

Kindom Hearts should be great as well.

And if FFXI does end up being a really great game, I really wouldn't mind waiting untill 2003 for the next installment.

folken001
04-26-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Overlord
I have been hearing a lot about the "Halo Killer". I hope theres some information about it at E3. Maybe how much they're done or release date.
And whos the other devs involved in this secret project.

I don't think there will be any news on Onimusha 3 just yet. But maybe there will be a Devil May Cry sequal.

One of my biggest hopes are that there will be news about Chrono Break!

And the new platformer by Insomniac should be great.

To tell the truth, I don't know if SONY can make a Halo killer with PS2's hardware. But, hey, never say never right?

I have seen Onimusha 2 and it looks great. I don't know how it will be played just yet but if it is anything like the original, it should be good.

I am not sure about Chrono Break. In my honest opinion, I think Chrono Cross was kinda horrible. I hate the it's character design the most. Hopefully, Chrono Break will live up to the expectation.

ATMA
04-26-2002, 10:07 AM
Well maybe we must see FFXI with a different point of view and not comparing it with the others FF series ..i think !!! Keep in mind that square is trying something new here !!!
About FFXII well a time ago i heard something about FFXII (( AND OFCOURSE IT'S NOT CONFIRMED SO IT MIGHT TURN UP DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I HEARD A TIME AGO SO THIS MIGHT BE JUST A MADE UP RUMOUR ))

But they said that FFXII will have alot to do with dragons and stuff it will be in a age were there's alot of dragon or maybe even ruling the planet !!! But this news or rumour i got it even before FFX was out in the japa land so it's a loooooooong
time ago ..so things coulda change or heck it mighta been just a made up romour !!!

Overlord
04-26-2002, 07:13 PM
folken001, well Sony(if they're the ones working on the game) doesn't really need to make a game with better graphics than Halo for it to be better. But I don't think it will be possible for Sony to pull it of. I think it was Sega who said that DOA3 can be done on the PS2. Probably even with minor enhancements. So with companies like Polyphony(GT3) and the creativity of the people who made ICO. Sony has a good chance to pull it of.

...And I don't know if it came out already, but the performance analyzer will help PS2 reach its peak. What it does is it tells the devs what part of the PS2 is working the most, and the least. So they will know what parts to use, and how to improve the game. And since the PS2 is the hardest system to develop for, this might help out a lot of people.

And I think Onimusha 2 looks great also. It's still using pre-rendered backdrops, but so does RE. And right now Ratchet and Clank has a chance to be the gratest game for PS2 graphically. It already has better graphics than Jak and Daxter, and its still not finished. Plus Infinity draw distance means no load times!

Chrono Cross wasn't great, but CT was. If they get some of the people back, this will be a great game.

teepo
04-26-2002, 07:28 PM
chrono cross is one of the most overrated rpg ever. the constant slowdown and the extremely easy difficulty really pissed me off.

Overlord
04-26-2002, 07:46 PM
Well in all fairness, CC wasn't that bad. I mean the only reason people don't like it, is when they compare it to Chrono Trigger and realize how much better that game was. But by itself, Chrono Cross is still one of the better RPG's out there. It was really easy, but the slowdowns arn't that bad. Especially on a PS2.

...Chrono Cross has one of the best Video Game Soundtrack ever, in my opinion.

Overlord
05-04-2002, 01:31 AM
1C
Borderzone [working title] (PC)
Perimeter (PC)
Spanking Runners (PC)
R.C. Cars (PC)

3DO
Not presenting at E3 this year.

Activision
Medieval: Total War (PC)
Star Trek: Elite Force II (PC)
Star Trek: Starfleet Command III (PC)

BAM! Entertainment
Chase (Xbox)
Ecks vs. Sever (PS2)
Fire Pro Wrestling 2 (GBA)
Reign of Fire (PS2, Xbox)
Riding Spirits (PS2)
Way of the Samurai (PS2)

Bioware
Neverwinter Nights (PC)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, Xbox)

Blizzard Entertainment
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (PC)
World of Warcraft (PC)

Buka Entertainment
Charm of War (PC)
Echelon: Wind Warriors (PC)
MARCH!: Offworld Recon (PC)
Midnight Nowhere (PC)
Paradise Cracked (PC)
Red Shark (PC)
Spells of Gold (PC)

Capcom
Auto Modellista (PS2)
Dino Stalker (PS2)
Gun Survivor 3: Dino Stalker (PS2)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 5 (PS2)
Megaman Battle Network 2 (GBA)
Onimusha 2 (PS2)
Red Dead Revolver (PS2)
Steel Battalion (Xbox)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (GBA)

CDV
Breed (PC)
Divine Divinity (PC)
Imperium Galactica III: Genesis (PC)
Neocron (PC)
Project Nomads (PC)
Sudden Strike 2 (PC)

Codemasters
Colin McRae Rally 3 (PC, PS2, Xbox)
Dragon Empires (PC)
IGI2: Covert Strike (PC)
Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing (PS2, Xbox)
Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis (Xbox)
Operation Flashpoint: Resistance (PC)
Pro Race Driver (PC, PS2, Xbox)
Prisoner of War (PC, PS2, Xbox)
WWII: Frontline Command (PC)

Crave
Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter (PC, Xbox)
The Lost (PS2)
UFC (Xbox)

Data Becker
America II ((PC)
Highland Warriors (PC)

Disney Interactive
Kingdom Harts (PS2)
Tron 2.0 (PC)
Treasure Planet (PC)
Ultimate Ride: Disney Edition (PC)

Eidos
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (PC, PS2, Xbox)
Legend of Legaia (PS2)
Praetorians (PC)
Republic: The Revolution (PC)
Spring Break (PC)
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PS2)
TimeSplitters 2 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)

Encore
Daredevil (next-gen consoles)
Dragon's Lair 3D (GameCube, PS2)

Evillusion Software Entertainment
Eon of Tears (PC)

Fishtank
Arx Fatalis (PC)
BeamBreakers (PC)
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (PC)
Chaser (PC)
Silent Storm (PC)

Infogrames
Backyard Football (GBA, GameCube)
Backyard Hockey (Mac, PC)
Battle Engine Aquila (Xbox)
Big Air Freestyle (GameCube)
Blue's Preschool (Mac, PC)
Civilization III: Play the World (PC)
Deadly Dozen: Pacific Theatre (PC)
Deer Hunter 2003 (PC)
Dirt Track Racing 2 (PC)
Dora the Explorer: Backpack Adventure (Mac, PC)
Driver 2 Advance (GBA)
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes (Xbox)
Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder (GBA)
Fugitive Hunter (PS2)
Furious Karting (Xbox)
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (GameCube)
LOONS (Xbox)
Master of Orion III (Mac, PC)
Men in Black 2: Alien Escape (PS2)
Micro Machines (PS2)
Monopoly Party (PS2)
NASCAR Heat 2 (PS2)
Neverwinter Nights (PC)
Nickelodeon Party Blast (GameCube)
Risk (Xbox)
RollerCoaster Tycoon II (PC)
RX (Xbox)
Splashdown (Xbox)
Stuntman (PS2)
Superman: Shadow of Apokolips (PS2)
Superman: The Man of Steel (Xbox)
Taz: Wanted (PS2)
Terminator: Dawn of Fate (PS2, Xbox)
Thomas & Friends: Building The New Line (Mac, PC)
TransWorld Snowboarding (Xbox)
Unreal Championship (Xbox)
Unreal II: The Awakening (PC)
Unreal Tournament 2003 (PC)
V-Rally 3 (PS2)
Wheel of Fortune (PS2)
Zapper (PS2)

Interplay
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Xbox)
Galleon: Island of Mystery (GameCube, Xbox)
Hunter: The Reckoning (Xbox)
Icewind Dale 2 (PC)
Run Like Hell (PS2)

Kemco
Batman: Dark Tomorrow (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
Boulder Dash EX (GBA)
Crazy Chase (GBA)
Egg Mania (GBA, GameCube, PS2)
Woody Woodpecker Crazy Castle 5 (GBA)

LucasArts
Bounty Hunter (PS2)
Indiana Jones (PS2)
Star Wars Galaxies (PC)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, Xbox)

Majesco
Battlebots (GBA)
Black & Bruised (GameCube, PS2)
BloodRayne (GameCube, PC, PSX, PS2, Xbox)
Bomberman Generations (GameCube)
David Beckham Soccer (GBA, GBC, PSX, PS2, Xbox)
Earthworm Jim 2 (GBA)
Gun Metal (Xbox)
Mobile Forces (PC)
Totaled! (Xbox)

Microids
Ben Hur (PS2)
Post Mortem (PC)
Syberia (PC)
Tennis Masters Series (GBA, PC, Xbox)
War & Peace (PC)
White Fear (PC, PS2)

Microsoft
Age of Mythology (PC)
Asheron's Call 2 (PC)
Combat Flight Simulator 3 (PC)
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Xbox)
Freelancer (PC)
Impossible Creatures (PC)
Kung Fu Chaos (Xbox)
Links 2003 (PC)
MechAssault (Xbox)
MechWarrior 4: Clan Mech Pack (PC)
MechWarrior 4: Inner Sphere Mech Pak (PC)
Midtown Madness 3 (Xbox)
NFL Fever 2003 (Xbox)
Quantum Redshift (Xbox)
Rise of Nations (PC)
Sneakers (Xbox)
Whacked! (Xbox)

Midway
Defender (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
Dr. Muto (Gamecube, PS2)
Fireblade (PS2)
Freaky Flyers (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
Gravity Games Bike: Street. Virt. Dirt. (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
Legion: The Legend of Excalibur (PS2)
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (GBA, GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
NBA Ballers (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
NFL Blitz 20-03 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
NHL Hitz 20-03 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
MLB Slugfest 20-03 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
RedCard 20-03 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
SpyHunter (GBA)

Namco
Dead to Rights (PS2)
Soul Calibur II (PS2)
Tekken 4 (PS2)
Xenosaga (PS2)

NCSoft
City of Heroes (PC)
Lineage (PC)
Lineage 2 (PC)

Novalogic
Delta Force: Urban Warfare (PSX)

Russobit-M
American Conquest (PC)
FireStarter (PC)
HomePlanet (PC)
HoveRace (PC)
Kreed (PC)
Lethal Dreams (PC)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Oblivion Lost (PC)

Screamin Monkey Entertainment
K-911 Contact (PC)
Project X (PC)

SEGA
Beach Spikers (GameCube)
Crazy Taxi 3 High Roller (Xbox)
F355 Challenge (PS2)
Gungrave (PS2)
House of the Dead III (Xbox)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox)
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (GameCube)
SEGA Bass Fishing Duel (PS2)
SEGA GT 2002 (Xbox)
SEGA Sports NBA 2K3 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
SEGA Sports NCAA College Football 2K3 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
SEGA Sports NFL 2K3 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
SEGA Sports NHL 2K3 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
SEGA Sports Tennis (PS2)
SEGA Sports World Series Baseball (Xbox)
Shinobi (PS2)
Super Monkey Ball 2 (GameCube)
ToeJam & Earl III: All Funked Up (Xbox)

Sierra
Malice (PS2, Xbox)
SWAT: Urban Justice (PC)
The Hobbit (GameCube)

Simon & Schuster
BMX Trick Racer (GBA)
EVE Online: The Second Genesis (PC)
Farscape: War and Peacekeepers (PC)
Outlaw Golf (Xbox)
Outlaw Volleyball (Xbox)
Real War: Rogue States (PC)
Seablade (Xbox)
The Last Ninja (PS2)
Warbirds III (PC)

Sony
ATV Offroad Fury 2 (PS2)
EverQuest II (PC)
EverQuest Online Adventures (PS2)
Mark of Kri (PS2)
Ratchet and Clank (PS2)
SOCOM: US Navy Seals (PS2)
Twisted Metal: Black Online (PS2)

Square
Final Fantasy XI (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)

Strategy First
Druid King [working title] (PC)
GI Combat (PC)
Nexagon: The Pit (PC)
O.R.B. (PC)
Prince of Qin (PC)
Rolling Thunder [working title] (PC)
Steel Beasts II (PC)
World War II Online (PC)

THQ
Alter Echo (PS2)
BattleBots (PS2)
Crazy Taxi (GBA)
Hot Wheels (PS2)
MotoGP (Xbox)
MX Superfly (GameCube, PS2)
Phantasy Star Collection (GBA)
Pinball of the Dead (GBA)
Pride FC (PS2)
Red Faction 2 (PS2)
Rocket Power (PS2)
Rugrats (PS2)
Rugrats (PC)
Sega Smash Pack (GBA)
Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchmen (PC, PS2)
Star Wars Episode II (GBA)
Summoner 2 (PS2)
Super Monkey Ball (GBA)
Tack and the Power of Juju (PS2)
Toxic Grind (GameCube, Xbox)
Virtua Tennis (GBA)
WWF SmackDown 4 (PS2)
WWF WrestleMania X8 (GameCube)

Titus
Barbarian (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
Downforce (GBA, PS2)
Falcone: Into the Maelstrom (PS2, Xbox)
Kao the Kangaroo 2 (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
Lotus Challenge (Xbox)
Safari Joe: The Dark Continent (GameCube, Xbox)
Sgt. Cruise (PS2, Xbox)
Tankers (GameCube, PS2)
Top Gun Combat Zones (GameCube)
Top Gun Firestorm Advance (GBA)
UFO: Aftermath (PC)

Ubi Soft
Chessmaster (GBA)
Colin McRae 2.0 (GBA)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (PS2)
Deathrow (Xbox)
Dragon's Lair 3D (Mac, PC, Xbox)
Evolution Worlds (GameCube)
Harpoon IV (PC)
Lock On: Modern Air Combat (PC)
MotoRacer (GBA)
Myst III: Exile (PS2, Xbox)
Rayman Arena (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
Rayman 3 Advance (GBA)
Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc (GameCube, PS2, Xbox)
Sabrina The Teenage Witch: Potion Commotion (GBA)
Shadowbane (Mac, PC)
Sum of All Fears (GBA, PC)
The Mummy (GBA)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (PS2, Xbox)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Raven Shield (PC)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PC, PS2, Xbox)
Warlords IV: Heroes of Etheria (PC)
XIII (PC, Xbox)

Universal Interactive
Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon (Xbox)
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (GameCube)
Jurassic Park: Project Genesis (PC, PS2)
Monster Force (GBA)
Spyro 2: Season of Flame (GBA)
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (PS2)
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (GBA, Xbox)
The Scorpion King: Rise of An Akkadian (GameCube, PS2)
The Thing (PC, PS2, Xbox)

Remember, this is only the confirmed list. There can still be some surprises!

Overlord
05-20-2002, 07:04 PM
I thought I would give this thread a little bump, seeing how E3 is less than 24 hours away.

...So, whats your comments on E3 2K2?