PDA

View Full Version : Divinity: Original Sin (Old School Baulder's Gate style RPG)

Drunken Savior
08-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Has anyone played it?

hGmesfZdWKE

I'll admit, I've been kind of out of RPGs of late. I'm excited for Dragon Age 3, but this game has gotten so much good word of mouth that I'm considering getting it, despite it being over $30 which is normally too much for me to spend on a game I don't know much about. So I'm hoping that the one or two PC gamers left on Magic Box might have some experience with this game. I have Divinity: Dragon Commander but it's wholly different from Original Sin.

bujeezus
08-25-2014, 01:56 PM
i've been dyin to grab it but finances have been a little tight. i've been following it for a while now. thot it might not make it to market for some reason i can't remember now. i need another rpg like (insert yer own witty cliche here) but damn, i want it!

Drunken Savior
08-26-2014, 01:56 AM
I'm not too familiar with Larian Studios or the Divinity series, in general. But I hope this just dips down to $30 soon. I'm kind of feelin' a good RPG.

bujeezus
08-26-2014, 11:42 AM
i played the one before dragon commander and liked it well enough altho i never finished it. i was also playing dragon's dogma an liked it a little better. just watching some of the "making of" videos sold me on this new game tho. being able to do just about anything and the humor has interested. it seems to be selling quite well on steam so i doubt they'll have a sale any time soon but i can wait. it's bound to happen. lol!