PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One to come in 26 new markets in september.

progmetal
03-18-2014, 01:49 PM
We’ll have much more to share at a local level towards the end of April, so stay tuned. In the meantime, the confirmed additional launch markets for September include:

• Argentina
• Belgium
• Chile
• Colombia
• Czech Republic
• Denmark
• Finland
• Greece
• Hungary
• India
• Israel
• Japan
• Korea
• Netherlands
• Norway
• Poland
• Portugal
• Russia
• Saudi Arabia
• Singapore
• Slovakia
• South Africa
• Sweden
• Switzerland
• Turkey
• UAE

http://majornelson.com/2014/03/18/xbox-one-coming-to-26-new-markets-in-september/

What's taking so long?

Nem
03-22-2014, 11:03 PM
I'm in the Netherlands. Xbox one was in stock on my local Media Markt for a month + (imported). They had 8 units and it took them one month to sell 7 (there was still one the last time i visited). In the meanwhile the shipment of PS4 that i got mine from sold out in just a few days (if not less. When i returned there were none there).

That is why its taking so long. Theres a complete disconnect between Microsoft and the customers on these markets. Sales will be incredibly slow.

That can also be seen as a list of the markets that Microsoft offered Sony in a platter. Can they really survive with just half the US and half the UK? :x

Havoc2049
03-23-2014, 04:40 AM
It is weird that Microsoft is taking so long with the worldwide roll out of the Xbox One. It kinda feels like a 1990's era console launch. The whole plan for the Xbox One just doesn't seem that well thought out to me. IMO, Microsoft brought their A-game with the Xbox and Xbox 360, but the launch of the One just doesn't seem that well thought out. I actually think it is the leadership in charge of the Xbox division this go around...half of them seem like fish out of water without a clue. Long gone are the days of Fries, Allard, Blackley, Weisman and Moore. They just seemed more in tune with the market and the gaming community.

Frak Ya! These were the days...lol....
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608001282811299239&pid=1.7