Namco brought Demon's Souls to Europe
almost a year after Atlus released it North
America, and it debuted sixth in the UK charts
back in June 2010. A year later, Dark Souls
landed in third, and its sequel went one better
with a 20 percent rise in UK sales over its
predecessor. Not a bad performance for the
action-RPG series, especially since at one stage
it looked uncertain to even reach Europe.

Looking down the UK charts, a month that's
been packed with new releases meant there
wasn't enough space in the top ten for Yoshi's
New Island. The 3DS game placed 12th.
[Image: EA]

The power of bundles and price cuts proves how to win costumers.

SavedFromSin
03-26-2014, 01:15 AM
I'm pretty tired of the game. Hit level 27 and just kinda gave up. Really repetitive and the matching is awful. I have commonly seen a team of level 5 and below against a team of 40 and up.

Drunken Savior
03-26-2014, 01:27 AM
Matchmaking is pretty bad. But my experience is the total opposite. I'm Gen 2, Level 43 and I'm still loving it. I'm still trying new combinations and playstyles and finding new wall running routes on the map. I wish I had more people to play with though, my Win/Loss % would certainly be higher.

SavedFromSin
03-26-2014, 10:02 PM
I understand that. I think the matchmaking is what is just putting me off. If it was more equally balanced then I would be more inclined to play it. I find it frustrating that I was being placed against Gen 2-3s with 6 people and I am on a team of level 30s and below and there is only 4 of us. That's BS. It happens about once every 3 games. So frustrating.

Drunken Savior
03-27-2014, 04:19 AM
Well, here's my new single game record.

http://i.imgur.com/aYoEr1H.png

SavedFromSin
03-29-2014, 12:11 AM
Holy crap!

On a side note, they just announced that a patch is coming to fix the matchmaking. Back to Titanfall!

Havoc2049
03-30-2014, 03:29 AM
Titanfall is ok, but it is kinda bare bones and isn't really that deep. The matchmaking also sucks.

It kinda feels like a stripped down Quake Wars, without all the classes and vehicles and they just left the mechs, with just a few basic playlists and they added wall running and weapon accessories/unlocks. Every time I see a tank on the map, I always think to myself how cool it would be if I could jump into that. The maps also seem too big for just 6 vs 6. I spend more time gunning down bots than I do fighting against other players. The mech combat isn't that deep either.

I find myself getting bored quickly and going back to Halo 4 for my FPS multiplayer fix.