PDA

View Full Version : Xbone out earlier in Europe, Australia, & South America

Sulblazer
09-05-2013, 02:09 AM
So the Xbone is out 1 week earlier than the PS4 for Euopeans, Aussies, and hodgepodge known as South America. Does 1 week earlier make a difference to you guys living in these regions? If the Xbone is dead to you, I don't think a week will mean jack diddly, right? Or, do you think you'll go over to your buddies house, play his/her Xbone, get impressed, and go, "Screw it....I'm pickin' one up cuz it's out now!"

I think most of us are waiting to see what's on the release slate for 2014 before making a purchasing decision with either system as it is. I think I'll end up getting an Xbone down the line, but the one week release prior to PS4 isn't going to make me jump the gun. If I'm going to buy anything worth 500+ dollars this holiday (asides from the pre-paid PS4), it's going to be a new vid card for the PC.

**edit**
Or, do you think you'll go over to your buddies house, play his/her Xbone, get impressed, and go, "Screw it....I'm pickin' one up cuz it's out now!"
Yes...I know that sounds dirty...get your mind out of my gutter.

Drunken Savior
09-05-2013, 10:30 AM
I don't think waiting a week, or getting it a week earlier, matters to any adult.

Escaflowne2001
09-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Since both are virtually sold out it really doesn't matter. That's going to an expensive two weeks, LOL.

Nem
09-05-2013, 01:27 PM
I don't think waiting a week, or getting it a week earlier, matters to any adult.

To any mature person you mean. Theres plenty of retarded and childish "adults".