Drunken Savior
08-21-2013, 12:34 PM
I still haven't played D3...

spider-prime
08-21-2013, 12:43 PM
still don't care.

Sulblazer
09-07-2013, 02:20 AM
D3 burned me...but I'm still a Blizzard whore. Yes...ram that mediocre, unimaginative, cliched, digitalized turd up my bum...I'll take it!

Sulblazer
09-17-2013, 06:24 PM
Looks like the RMAH and Gold AH will be gone. I'm happy with this bit of news. So they plan to shut it down march 18th, 2014. I'm guessing Reapers of Souls will get a release very close, if not on that date.

spider-prime
09-18-2013, 01:00 AM
Good! The fact that blizzard themselves are allowed to sell things over it and make money could also mean before the close date that they made the drop rates horrid to make you more likely to use the real money auction house to give them even more money even if that item was 250 dollars.

Drunken Savior
09-18-2013, 01:09 AM
Any hope that they'll drop the always-online requirements? I hear it's unlikely because they want to preserve the legitimacy of pvp. But it's honestly been so long since I played D2 that I can barely remember anything from the game. I wanted to get D3 but after hearing about the launch issues, it kind of fell off the radar for me.

spider-prime
09-18-2013, 01:30 AM
I would wait to play it after the expansion is out, they will probably drop price the original game by then or bundle it or something.

But, I doubt it, it would be nice if they just had a offline mode like starcraft 2 where it's just the story without any other features.

Chronos
09-18-2013, 02:57 AM
Diablo 3 is a fun but ultimately flawed game. The combat is really engaging and feels crisp overall; they just really fucked up the loot. There's useless attributes on top of useless attributes, when all you really want is your main stat (str, dex, or int), vitality, and resistances. It just seemed like a really artificial way of increasing the value of rare items, when it should have been the ultra rare legendary items that were super sought after. Instead the most expensive items in the game were/are perfectly rolled rare items, which feels bland. Where are all the awesome legendaries and unique sets? Take the loot of Path of Exile and mix it with the combat polish of Diablo 3 and you'd have the perfect ARPG.

Sulblazer
09-18-2013, 04:34 AM
Well, we'll see. The development team is promising an overhaul of the current loot system. Loot 2.0 they're calling it. That will be introduced when the AH shuts down. I'd like to see a lobby of sorts when you're not in game. Yeah...and an offline mode would be nice, but unlikely, I'm guessing.

Story wise, I really want to take down that Adria witch...back-stabbing bitch! Otherwise, this whole arc about the Angel of Death is meh...so far.

spider-prime
09-18-2013, 04:42 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m98xojGLup1qdc5dco1_500.jpg

zechin
09-18-2013, 01:41 PM
Somehow the Blizzard one seems more honest :P

Nem
09-18-2013, 04:26 PM
Wich doesnt make it better but only more arrogant.

zechin
09-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Arrogance or not, the truth could still be the truth :cool:

bujeezus
02-28-2014, 11:48 AM
just played the recently patched version last nite. i wasn't concerned about any of the changes gameplay wise. i just wanted a smooth running game. it's the one reason i went ahead an picked it up on 360 along with it being "off-line". that shit runs smooth as butter on my pc now with everything maxed. sure looks purdy too...now if i can just get my woman to play.

bujeezus
03-03-2014, 04:40 PM
so i played for about 3 hrs yesterday and the game is soooo much better now. drops are better. i've got a lvl 55 barbarian an got 3 legendary drops for the first time ever. more gold drops, items sell to vendors for more. this is the game d3 shoulda been on release. i'm back to bein addicted to the chagrine of my girl.

Drunken Savior
03-03-2014, 05:01 PM
I heard similar comments on the game from others. I might look into it now, since the word-of-mouth is getting very strong. Still wondering if they plan on removing the online requirement for PC, this would be an amazing game to play whenever I travel.

spider-prime
03-04-2014, 05:17 AM
I would hope the loot is better compared to what it was. ughhh, game was horrid cause of it's loot.

I just laugh that I actually know people who are quitting the game now cause the AH is going to be gone soon. lol