PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Heroes Is The Spiritual Successor To Diablo 2, Says Gazillion

spider-prime
08-29-2012, 10:24 PM
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Marvel-Heroes-Spiritual-Successor-Diablo-2-Says-Gazillion-45953.html

I hope so, I would love to get hooked to a awesome multiplayer marvel game.

Northeastmonk
08-29-2012, 10:43 PM
I hope so too, that would be really something.
fobtOOunY8U
8,000 characters. Wish Diablo 3 had 8,000 characters. I'd probably still be playing. :D

the president of Gazillion Entertainment, David Brevik, was the creator of Diablo & Diablo II – two of the very best MMORPG games ever made.

Sticking with this weeks coincidental comic theme we have some big news on the upcoming MMO game, Marvel Heroes. The game is set to feature 8,000+ Marvel heroes and villains (we didn’t know that many existed either) as players can roam though famous Marvel landscapes engaging in quests and battles.

http://www.theplayer.ie/2012/07/marvel-heroes-to-include-over-8000-heros-and-villains/

spider-prime
08-30-2012, 12:33 AM
I love how they call them MMOs when they can only have 4 players at a time.

The only bad thing is that Gazillions tech support are a bunch of douche bags.

I tried to redeem a code for super hero squad just to try it out for shits and giggles and it kept giving a error and I told them this problem and they made it seem like I was doing something wrong so I let them have it and said How the fuck is it my fault your system won't recognize the code and I said you can shove it up your ass and don't contact me about this anymore.

... they contacted back anyways with, we are sorry we were unable to help you blah blah PLEASE GIVE US MONEY BY BUYING GOLD kind of crap, so I said, FUCKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU for my reply.

Nem
08-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Theres no need to go that far. Dungeon sige 3 is out for cheap and you got a proper diablo 3 there. Only thing missing is a new game plus option.

KingOfSentinels
08-30-2012, 01:49 PM
No, Torchlight 2 is the spiritual successor of Diablo 2, but nice to see them being ambitious. :P

spider-prime
08-30-2012, 03:06 PM
well Marvel heroes is being made directly by David Brevik, the creator of the first 2 diablos.

KingOfSentinels
08-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Well he was the co-creator of the first Diablo games along with Erich Schaefer, who so happens to be at Runic working on Torchlight 2, along with the third big Diablo name Max Schaefer; those 3 founded Blizzard North, so Torchlight wins with 2/3 of the original creators. :P Both games are probably going to be better sequels to Diablo 2 than 3 has been tbh.

I've no doubt this'll be a good game, when you've got a strong name behind it you can rest easy and be quite confident in it being a good game. I'm looking forward to it.

spider-prime
08-30-2012, 05:00 PM
yah but this has Spider-man, so this wins as the true sequel to Diablo!

eastx
08-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Looks awesome. I approve.

KingOfSentinels
08-30-2012, 07:04 PM
yah but this has Spider-man, so this wins as the true sequel to Diablo!

You win this round...

Chronos
08-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Path of Exile is the real spiritual successor to Diablo 2. You're all wrong.

propunache
09-10-2012, 01:33 AM
I hope so too…

zechin
09-10-2012, 05:44 AM
You're all wrong. WoW is the spiritual successor to Diablo. And then titan will be so after that with all the 'ace talent' working on it.

Northeastmonk
10-30-2012, 02:18 AM
Got my beta invite just now, installing it tomorrow though. Too tired tonight. :crono:

Everyone should sign up so we can discuss this. I don't know how long it might take to get picked for the beta. For me, its been since I last posted about it.

Sign up, then they send you a short survey to fill out then if they pick you then you get a beta key to down the installer. They ask if your PC can run it, if you ever beta tested before, and what skills you may possess to make yourself seem like a person who can provide feedback.

spider-prime
10-30-2012, 03:11 AM
*uses jedi mind trick* give to meeeeeeeeee!