PDA

View Full Version : Biggest news of the year NEW SHINING FORCE

AndroM
05-17-2002, 09:49 AM
In resent Sega conference Sega said they are making new Shining Force this year!!!

http://www.gamefront.de/

Auto translated from Altavista
Sega spoke today about the plans for the current financial year. On a press conference Sega communicated that one will develop a Action/Adventure on basis of House OF the DEAD. Platform: unknown. Further a new Shining Force episode is in work, with which is likewise still unclear, on which hardware it will run

Wolf
05-17-2002, 03:07 PM
You bet me to it man.

http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/news/news.pl?y=2002&m=5&nid=17-107.db

I am just as pumped as you are!! I love this series and never got to play part III due to it's limited release.

I don't care what system it comes to, I will buy the platform specifically for that game!

I hope Sega smartens up and releases SF I, and II for the GBA. Part three would be great as well.

Sonic Software Planning rocks!!

Rubeus
05-18-2002, 11:16 PM
Are you sure it means Shining Force, not the "Shining" series? Sega has already released Shining Soul for GBA in Japan, it is indeed an action adventure game. Perhaps Shining Soul is what they refer to!

Black Ace
05-19-2002, 01:24 AM
I hope it comes out for GameCube. PS2 has it share of games and it GameCube turns. :D

Shining Force
05-19-2002, 01:50 PM
Another thread for this... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I can't wait! No Xbox, Pllleaseee.

Rubeus
05-19-2002, 09:11 PM
I bet the new SHining Force is coming out on Playstation 2, remember Sega said they will focus on PS2 this year?

Wolf
05-20-2002, 11:42 AM
Due to Camelot's close ties to Nintendo (they are doing the Golf and Tennis games again) I am willing to bet it's going to come to the GC this time. Exclusively.

Rubeus
05-20-2002, 01:20 PM
The new Shining Force is to be developed by one of Sega's team like WOW entertainment or Overworks, since Camelot is out of the picture now, it's no longer part of Sega.

IHZer0
05-20-2002, 06:01 PM
I hope it's GC and PS2...
I have a PS2, and I'd get a GC if it had more games I cared about.
I care none for X-Box.

Wolf
05-20-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Rebeus
The new Shining Force is to be developed by one of Sega's team like WOW entertainment or Overworks, since Camelot is out of the picture now, it's no longer part of Sega.

Do you have a source man? Camelot was never a part of Sega, however they teamed with members of Sega's R&D to form Sonic Software Planning.

Far as I know they don't intend to change the magic the teamcreated with each new Shining Force game.