PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Voice Cast: Some Big Names!

Overlord
05-15-2002, 12:22 AM
Article (http://ps2.ign.com/articles/359/359415p1.html)

IGN:
It's a star-studded list, headed by Sixth Sense lead Haley Joel Osment, who will play the young hero Sora. Sora's close friend Riku will be played by Seventh Heaven's David Gallagher, and Hayden Panettiere (from Remember the Titans) provides the voice of the third original lead, Kairi.
Other roles will be played by Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings), David Boreanaz (Angel), Mandy Moore (A Walk To Remember), Christy Romano (Even Stevens), and NSYNC's Lance Bass. Also, many of the Disney characters featured in the game will be voiced by the stars who played them in their original film appearances.

Looks like Disney and Square is pulling out all the stops.

Tetsuya Nomura:
I am confident that everyone who plays this game will have an incredible experience.

Shining Force
05-15-2002, 01:33 PM
I couldn't believe this list when I saw it, its rediculous!

Quite hilarious, I can't wait to play this game

the|absolute
05-17-2002, 07:32 AM
I've played and beaten the import, but this announcement might make me buy and play the domestic version. Pretty cool.

Overlord
05-17-2002, 05:25 PM
the|absolute:
I've played and beaten the import, but this announcement might make me buy and play the domestic version. Pretty cool.

How is it. Is it what everyone is expecting it to be. How would you rate it?

the|absolute
05-18-2002, 07:29 AM
Well, personally, I say this is one of my all time favorite games. But this is due to a couple of things:

- I like Disney and I love Square
- I don't mind short games. (I beat the game and got the secret ending in less than 30 hrs.)

I think that this is a great game for everyone. Square has made this game so that it captures the magic of Disney and the greatness of Squaresoft games. Neither side have forced it's allied company to dilute anything. They have created this game very well. But one thing that most game veterans will not enjoy about this game is that it might be a little too childish. The difficulty and length of game might be easy for many people. The storyline is also kind of child-like, even though anyone can relate to the moral. The one thing that Square did very well though is that they kept enough things in the game that will appeal to game and Square veterans (looking for secret items & weapons, etc.). I think Square definately made this game more towards the general audience, but I myself loved this game. That is why I'm probably going to play the domestic version when it is released. That is my take on Kingdom Hearts. Hope I didn't spoil anything.