PDA

View Full Version : i thought FFX was REALLY easy, your thoughts...

hootie17
05-13-2002, 10:10 PM
well...>?

Overlord
05-13-2002, 11:00 PM
The main part of the game was pretty easy. The Sanctuary Keeper and Seymore Flux took me more than one try though. And have you tried the Arena monsters? They're the only reasons they have break HP and break Damage.

folken001
05-13-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Overlord
The main part of the game was pretty easy. The Sanctuary Keeper and Seymore Flux took me more than one try though. And have you tried the Arena monsters? They're the only reasons they have break HP and break Damage.

I had problem with Lady Lucayska or whatever her name was.

Those Arena monsters are godlike to say at the least. I didn't do major level up or with any legendary weapons though. But this one monster did 35000 on all my party members while my highest HP character was auron with 8600 HP.

Pikachu
05-14-2002, 01:47 AM
Even the monsters in the Omega Ruin are hard to beat, until your HP started to reach around 7000. I think this is the best place to rise your levels.

If you want a real challenge, you should try FFX International, it has a new set of Heretic Aeons and final boss, which are even harder to beat than the Arena monsters.

typexig
05-14-2002, 02:30 AM
i dont think the omega ruin is the best place to level up.. i think the desert place (where the sand storm is) is the best place to level up..those cactuar gives hecka exp. and theyre really really easy to beat...=)

-Xig-

Tidus
05-14-2002, 04:38 AM
I thought that FFX was pretty hard. If you level up and get Anima, Legendary Weapons etc, then it's easy, but not just playing through the game..... The only FF harder than X in my opinion is IV.

dog$
05-14-2002, 03:28 PM
When people ask, I tell them that FFX is easier than a Vietnamese whore and more linear than gridpaper.

I'm very glad I didn't pay for this game...

*ADMIN EDITED*

hootie17
05-14-2002, 08:57 PM
i captured all monsters, defeated all monsters, and the second or third time i tried each monster they were easy.
(i Fought Juggernaught alot and got Auron and Wakka to max Str.)

Overlord
05-15-2002, 01:53 AM
Hootie17, did you use a guide for the game. Maybe Gamefaqs for the monster arena? Thats probably why it was so easy.