PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous considering PS3/XB360 ports.

Escaflowne2001
07-04-2009, 08:57 AM
- Marvelous Entertainment mentioned the company is planning to port its Wii titles to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, to increase sales of these games in Japan. The following game are under consideration: Little King's Story, No More Heroes, Arc Rise Fantasia and Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

I wouldn't mind seeing Arc Rise Fantasia on the PS3/XB360 not to bothered by the rest. Though Little King's Story deserves to be played by as many people as possible.

Havoc2049
07-04-2009, 10:57 PM
I'd like to see No More Heroes on the X360.

eastx
07-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Muramasa looks excellent and No More Heroes would be fun, especially if they fix any of its flaws. I hope this comes to pass.

Einhander
07-05-2009, 02:56 AM
I would definitely buy No More Heroes for PS3.

Zack
07-05-2009, 03:09 AM
i'd get muramasa and no more heroes probably.

calintz
07-05-2009, 07:35 AM
they'd have to change the controls to NMH for the ps3/360, or they should wait for the motion controls/natal

memory to zack
07-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Iīd love Murasama on X360/PS3. NMH uses Wiimote control so the gameplay would have to be dumbed down for HD consoles. Same thing with Little King's Story, itīs a Sim/RTS/RPG hybrid and without a Wiimote or a mouse it wonīt be as good. Unless they take into consideration Natal and PS3 remote controler.

Zack
07-05-2009, 08:24 AM
i prefer calintz's post tbh.

eastx
07-05-2009, 08:30 AM
The gameplay won't be as good? That's operating on the assumption that motion control adds anything to those games. I have the feeling that the controls would become more precise and it'd be easier to play those games for long periods of time.

murray
07-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Iīd love Murasama on X360/PS3. NMH uses Wiimote control so the gameplay would have to be dumbed down for HD consoles. Same thing with Little King's Story, itīs a Sim/RTS/RPG hybrid and without a Wiimote or a mouse it wonīt be as good. Unless they take into consideration Natal and PS3 remote controler.

You haven't even played Little Kings Story have you, it doesn't use point or waggle at all, it would work well on XBLA or PSN. I can't believe you so called gamers that own Wiis haven't been raving about it.

ATMA
07-05-2009, 08:52 AM
itīs a Sim/RTS/RPG hybrid and without a Wiimote or a mouse it wonīt be as good

There are about 4 RTS games on X360 afaik, they work well with the normal controller, I admit I haven't play kings story, but if it has RTS elements i'm sure it'll work well with a normal controller also.

Sims and RPGS have been done for years on traditional consoles.

Would love to play Murasama and No More Heroes for sure.

murray
07-05-2009, 09:01 AM
There are about 4 RTS games on X360 afaik, they work well with the normal controller, I admit I haven't play kings story, but if it has RTS elements i'm sure it'll work well with a normal controller also.

Sims and RPGS have been done for years on traditional consoles.

Would love to play Murasama and No More Heroes for sure.

Like I said Atma, LKS doesnt use any of the wiimotes features at all, it plays just like using any standard controller.

I wish Suda would stop wasting his time on Wii and make game for PS3/360.

darren
07-05-2009, 09:36 AM
gotta laugh at anyone that claims LKS has rubbish wiimote waggle controls .. obviously complaints from people who have never played it. And are just looking for a reason not to play/enjoy it coz its on Wii

and i'll second what murray said

I can't believe you so called gamers that own Wiis haven't been raving about it.

eastx
07-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Hey, no matter how much of a hardcore gamer you are, you can't play every single game that's released. I could name five or even ten great games that many of you have not played. That doesn't make you less of a gamer.

darren
07-05-2009, 11:40 AM
more getting at people who are saying they won't play LKS due to the 'waggle' controls . which don't exist

but yeah . nov/dec are the worst time for missing stuff for me

murray
07-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Hey, no matter how much of a hardcore gamer you are, you can't play every single game that's released. I could name five or even ten great games that many of you have not played. That doesn't make you less of a gamer.
Its more about the fact that when a brilliant Wii game does come along it still gets ignored by the very same people who complain about the lack of games for it. I'm not saying thats you.

darren
07-05-2009, 01:43 PM
and for me with LKS poss game of the year .. not just on wii but all home systems

memory to zack
07-05-2009, 02:02 PM
You haven't even played Little Kings Story have you, it doesn't use point or waggle at all, it would work well on XBLA or PSN. I can't believe you so called gamers that own Wiis haven't been raving about it.

Yes I havenīt played it, I donīt have much time to play every released game I want like eastx said. However I have seen plenty of gameplay videos and it uses the Wiimote pointer indeed. Iīve also seen gameplay videos of LotR RTS and Halo Wars and compared to PC RTS controls they are not as good. They are not bad, but they would be playable even better on PC or Wii. So I donīt agree with those that say RTS games can be as good with a console controller as a wiimote/mouse. Same thing applies to FPSes, doesnīt it?

murray
07-05-2009, 02:25 PM
No it doesn't!

I spent 45 hours playing and completed it, you havent played it and you're still trying to tell me how it plays. If it used the pointer or waggle I think I'd know.
Even the control scheme eschews any form of motion or pointer control, the characteristics that define Little King’s Story host console, Wii.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/technology/technologyreviews/videogamereviewsandpreviews/5209471/Little-Kings-Story-review.html

memory to zack
07-05-2009, 03:32 PM
What kind of use does the Wiimote have in the game, except for pressing the A and B button?

darren
07-05-2009, 03:38 PM
No it doesn't!

I spent 45 hours playing and completed it, you havent played it and you're still trying to tell me how it plays. If it used the pointer or waggle I think I'd know.

lol .. yeah .. coz he saw a web video on some site for 2mins .. lol .. i think he will know better than you mate .. gotta love the intty net .

but seriously i can 2nd what murrays saying .. i'm 20 odd hours into it .. there is no waggle, motion or pointer action .. you could happily play the game with 360 or ps3 pad.

murray
07-06-2009, 07:10 AM
What kind of use does the Wiimote have in the game, except for pressing the A and B button?
It uses all the buttons on remote and nunchuck but no IR and no motion.

Badrats Studio
07-06-2009, 09:35 AM
There are games in Wii that don't need the use of motion ? This is new to me.