PDA

View Full Version : Advices on uploading music and videos

Paper exe
06-28-2009, 05:13 AM
I am thinking of making a new review thread. I am able to do must of what I have in mind expect the uploading music and video part. I would appreciate the help and advices brought by people. I know as much as these stuff could be done, but no more. Please do fill the gap! I learned that to write a good essay many efforts should be put to it, so I find these parts to be quite essential.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Redifer
06-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Sites like Photobucket and Youtube will work.

Einhander
06-29-2009, 01:09 AM
Does photobucket do video as well?

Joe Redifer
06-29-2009, 01:47 AM
No, but Youtube does. Ever heard of it?

Paper exe
06-29-2009, 03:45 PM
Youtube is there, but never thought of actually using it. Wow that was too close. How about music, how can I upload those?

Seraph
06-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Do you know how to use windows movie maker paper?

Thats a very simple program to use that will let you create "music videos" of your songs. Just make a video of a single static image and then attach the song you want. Upload it to youtube then embed it here on thw forums with Joe's tags.

The result will look somthing like this:
[MUSIC]AdDbbzuq1vY

Joe explains it more in detail here
http://www.the-magicbox.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25002

Paper exe
06-29-2009, 04:39 PM
ohh yeah I know that. I guess you can make music videos too in youtube. That was obvious. Thanks.

Heard rumors that you know a different better way, is that true? At lest that what I had in mind when I asked. :D

Joe Redifer
06-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Sorry Paper, that's the only way I have programmed to let music be embedded on the forum. What is lacking in this method that there might be a "better" way?

Paper exe
06-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Not really. Anything I don't have or know about seems to be better somehow that's all.
I guess no need after all. Thanks anyway.