PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the Resident Evil Closet Key?

FumieHosokawa
05-12-2002, 11:03 AM
I've tried several times on a new game ("Once Again....") after finishing it the first time around, and although the Closet Key, to change outfits, showed up after the ending, it's never there when I start playing. Don't tell me it's something I have to find a long ways into it (like at an Item Box)--the closet's right there, at the beginning this time! Anyone know how to get at it?

ARTO
05-13-2002, 06:07 AM
Did you start a new game from your last save that contains the ending of your last game?

FumieHosokawa
05-13-2002, 01:00 PM
Yeah, my problem was that I expected to see it as soon as I began playing (like the rocket launcher on the original PlayStation version), instead of--here's where it ended up showing--in the Item Box later on. In this re-working, the closet's right there at the beginning, but your inventory takes much longer to get to.

speedmeth
05-15-2002, 03:22 AM
yup, it's in the item box. You can choose from the army fatigues or a casual outfit...

FumieHosokawa
05-15-2002, 06:01 PM
I didn't see a casual outfit... maybe because I finished it on Jill's easy game only? It did say there were some not available yet.

hootie17
05-15-2002, 09:45 PM
no, wow i really need this game:eek:

speedmeth
05-15-2002, 11:25 PM
Oh, well maybe because I beat it twice in a row w/Jill on easy...to see how fast I can beat it the second time. I thought maybe I just looked over the casual outfit the first time I went in the closet room. Sorry.