PDA

View Full Version : PSN Online Thread

SavedFromSin
09-13-2007, 08:20 PM
So, as per NES's request, I am going to make this thread. I know there are few of us that own a PS3 around here, but, instead of making numerous threads about the new online games, we can do it here. So, feel free to exchange names and discuss your latest exploits online.

I am new to the whole PSN network so here is my name:

MrBear14518

Add me and maybe you guys can help me get better at WH cause I SUCK!

NES4EVER
09-13-2007, 09:34 PM
As in my sig, My PSN name is GIBBYVA. I'll add ya tonight Sin when I get on =)

Hopefully this spawn more to post that dont have it in their sigs. Thanks for starting the thread.

Shorty0061
09-13-2007, 10:53 PM
RagnarokRed, usually playing Warhawk. though i've taken a break for the last few days.

spider-prime
09-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Since mine is easiest to remember Spider-prime

just add me so I don't have to remember all of yours :P

progmetal
09-15-2007, 02:42 AM
My psn id is Progmetal, and at least on Warhawk I can play on US servers too.

spider-prime
09-15-2007, 03:12 AM
tee hee I got your invite, but my brother is playing right now and he's laughing at blowing up Nes4ever with the rocket launcher :)

NES4EVER
09-15-2007, 11:51 AM
tee hee I got your invite, but my brother is playing right now and he's laughing at blowing up Nes4ever with the rocket launcher :)

Ya I still suck at the game but which one of you did I kill in the dogfight.

Those damn turret lovers suck. Hard to outrun those missiles and if you dont have the chaffs to discharge your pretty much screwed.

I tried using them a couple times and I cant ever get the timing right on the lock-on so the missiles from the turrets just fly by the planes. I'm not that great on the yellow warhawk missiles either so I find myself using the green ones most of the time.

I need to practice, practice, practice lol

I was getting like 10 points a match while you were getting like 60+... I hate you spidey

progmetal
09-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Tried some 'catch the flag' games right now, and really got alot of points by killing the guy who stole our flag, and then standing next to it with a couple of others until the flag returned. 16 points each time I think. I'm getting better, rised 5 ranks today. :D

spider-prime
09-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Ya I still suck at the game but which one of you did I kill in the dogfight.

Those damn turret lovers suck. Hard to outrun those missiles and if you dont have the chaffs to discharge your pretty much screwed.

I tried using them a couple times and I cant ever get the timing right on the lock-on so the missiles from the turrets just fly by the planes. I'm not that great on the yellow warhawk missiles either so I find myself using the green ones most of the time.

I need to practice, practice, practice lol

I was getting like 10 points a match while you were getting like 60+... I hate you spidey

That was him haha, he got really good at the game since I got it.

Basically if you run out of chaffs, hit the right analog stick and hold it to the right or left to make the plane spin and do that while going up and down, it will disable the lock ons if you're lucky, doesn't work all the time.

And if you press R2 twice, that will put on turbo. Also, put your sensitivity down, it will make it a bit easier to lockon with the longer ones, so you just have to follow it with your crosshairs.

TheHardware
09-21-2007, 05:15 AM
strboymo and i play WH religiously