PDA

View Full Version : Is Suikoden 3 coming to Xbox???

jammin27
12-08-2002, 01:40 PM
i read somewhere that it was suppose to be released like in march 2003 but i havent heard anything new on it

Robo Halloween
12-08-2002, 02:20 PM
Maybe, since Konami ports almost every game to X-Box. I hope they do port Suikoden 3!

gabriel
12-08-2002, 03:20 PM
Just rumours. If they're planning on it, I hope they reveal it soon, so I dont waste money on the PS2 version (assuming the XBox version has enhancements) :P

Neo Otacon
12-08-2002, 09:56 PM
According to the Gamestop computers, the game is still slated for March. The only problem - save data from the prior Suikodens is unconvertible. Oh, well - it's not until recent that everyone's been jumping on the "I dig Suikoden, too!" bus, so the one minor drawback shouldn't deter too much support in it. People need to learn to think independently - not to play games because everybody says they're "cool". They pay too much when the good sleeper hits have been discontinued.

Alucard
12-09-2002, 01:20 AM
Agreed. Too many damn sheep out there who hop onto the latest trend of game thats popular. While 3 is excellent, 1 and 2 were also awesome. I still think, and alot who actually played them agree, that the second is the best one. I've had the luck of playing alot of excellent games that didn't get very high scores and weren't drooled on by every sony whore on the boards. Shadow of Memories for one. Still my favourite game on the ps2.

calintz
12-09-2002, 10:30 AM
Just rumours. If they're planning on it, I hope they reveal it soon, so I dont waste money on the PS2 version (assuming the XBox version has enhancements) :P
I feel the same way.
I would rather get the superior version, and since I don't current;y have previous Suikoden save files, the aspect won't affect me.

The XBox is very under-nourished in the Jap-RPG department.