PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Says "The GameCube Is More Of A Training Machine"

Overlord
05-04-2002, 05:01 AM
A spokesman for Microsoft, said: ?GameCube is more of a training machine for younger people in the three- to nine-year-old group. I?m sure it will do very well.?

Whole article: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,5-285868,00.html

Thats pretty low. And might have been more of a desperate statement. This was said on the day of the GameCube launch in Europe. And they might be scared that it(Xbox) might start losing sales.

Your Thoughts?

Nasanu
05-04-2002, 09:43 AM
It gets harder and harder to like the big black box when comments like that are made.

Dubkiller
05-04-2002, 03:23 PM
What will people think if Nintendo secures the #2 spot? MS would be admitting they got beaten by a "training machine".

But I don't think he meant it to sound the way it does. He could have worded it better. He should have said "they are marketing toward a younger demographic". "Training machine" gives it a completely different slant, and I'm going to assume it was unintentional.

folken001
05-04-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Overlord

Whole article: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,5-285868,00.html

Thats pretty low. And might have been more of a desperate statement. This was said on the day of the GameCube launch in Europe. And they might be scared that it(Xbox) might start losing sales.

Your Thoughts?

That is how MS always does its business. It is funny to see how MS has plenty shit to say when Xbox isn't doing well.

The only way that Xbox can beat PS2 is that MS gives them off for free.

Darren
05-04-2002, 09:40 PM
Thats pretty low that microsoft said that. When x-box has the best color coordination. :o

ATMA
05-05-2002, 01:05 PM
HEHEHEHE OVERLORD you probably know what i'm gonna say !!! (remember that looong message i posted )... "NUFF SAID " ;)

ATMA
05-05-2002, 01:07 PM
Uhm don't worry what MS say ..In the end they'll end up denying everything !!!!:rolleyes:

Overlord
05-05-2002, 04:51 PM
HEHEHEHE OVERLORD you probably know what i'm gonna say !!! (remember that looong message i posted )... "NUFF SAID " ;)

Yeah I remember that post. Your talking about the one with Microsoft trying to buy Nintendo right? I bet this statement has somethings that reflect on the fact that M$ got turned down.

...And Microsoft is a sore loser. Done and done.

dog$
05-05-2002, 10:14 PM
Considering how little MS and the X Box has offered to videogames in general to this point, I really don't think MS deserves the attention that they're getting, even down to threads on message boards like this.

MS says this. MS says that. MS tries to buy this and fails. MS is going to put this in X Box blah blah blah. Who cares.

ATMA
05-06-2002, 04:11 AM
Never cared...about MS!!!
Who can care for a company that its slogan goes like this "DENYING ARE US "
But you got a point there DOG$
But i think they get alot of negative attention from gamers because they started to diss the japanese devolpers and say. Hey we can do it better so in your face we don't need japanese suport
Now i'm wondering why are they trying to buy all those japanese devolpers??..But hey who cares I mean they probably denying it !!;)

Bishamon
05-06-2002, 12:13 PM
Well, Nintendo does admit that they are marketing towards a much younger audience than either Sony or MS.

It was a poor choice of words on MS part, but he did say, "I'm sure it will do very well", which sounds to me like a positive comment.

Overlord
05-06-2002, 06:58 PM
It was a poor choice of words on MS part, but he did say, "I'm sure it will do very well", which sounds to me like a positive comment.

But he said that right after he said it was targeted towards kids under 9. And he implied the majority of the buyers will be kids. So I think it was more of a negative comment.

Bishamon
05-07-2002, 09:26 AM

But he said that right after he said it was targeted towards kids under 9. And he implied the majority of the buyers will be kids. So I think it was more of a negative comment.

Most of the buyers are kids. This is Nintendo's stated target market. The market Nintendo claims to have targeted is slightly older than 3 to 9 (I think Nintendo said 10-14), but it is a much younger market that the 18-24 that Sony and MS are targeting.

This doesn't mean that all GC buyers are kids, just that Nintendo is targeting a younger audience.

ATMA
05-07-2002, 02:38 PM
Negative or positive the fact is everytime MS say something it's about dissing the "enemies"
Here's MS for the first time in the plugnplay world and they are talking about what Nintendo is doing or what Nintendo is and what Nintendo wants to do !Just found out NINTENDO'S been around for 113yrs ..and almost (if not over) 20yrs into plug n play !!
and MS just doesn't have respect for this world plugnplay ...and the reason why the x-box isn't doing great is because of their own fault !!
Back than when x-box wasn't out you only heard this :this is the AMERICAN way of doing things this is the AMERICAN answer to Japanese console this console DOESN'T need Japanese support !!! And that was the fuel needed to start the fire !!!
I think MS most concentrate more on the x-box if they want that thing to survive and stop doing interviews and statements on other consoles !!
cause everytime they do they are hitting them self !! And show some respect !!!! :mad:

Bishamon
05-07-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ATMA
Negative or positive the fact is everytime MS say something it's about dissing the "enemies"
Here's MS for the first time in the plugnplay world and they are talking about what Nintendo is doing or what Nintendo is and what Nintendo wants to do !Just found out NINTENDO'S been around for 113yrs ..and almost (if not over) 20yrs into plug n play !!

Yeah, Nintendo used to make playing cards.

and MS just doesn't have respect for this world plugnplay ...and the reason why the x-box isn't doing great is because of their own fault !!

Actually, the XBox is doing better than the GameCube in the U.S. market.

ATMA
05-07-2002, 05:29 PM
Because it had a few weeks headstart ..but i'm sure when the big titles of the CUBE like the RE series and metroid ,star fox ,mario sunshine,zelda
comes out ..things will change ..and i won't be surprised if the x-box stay number 2 in the u.s
i mean x-box is from the u.s so it won't surprise me if it stays there ..and seeing by the fact that alot of "older" gamers grew up and decide not to play more"kids" game and thus labeled Nintendo a kids console ...is kinda mumbo jumbo for me
most of these "older" gamers started with these "kids"game and IMHO i think kids game ,violent games..sports games ,a bad game,a good game !!
it's still a game and it's entertainment !!!
((i know it's a little offtopic ..just wanted to clear that up )):D
And doing good in the us market won't do x-box anygood if they planned to dominate or share a big part of the game world....and MS doesn't talked alot about their sales of x-box around the world
they said they were expecting 90000 units in Austraila during the luanch time ..but they only sold about 4000 ..and than ofcourse they deny the fact that they said 90000 ...and what did MS said about the psone sold more units than x-box in N-america??..That's the thing i don't understand about MS they always talk bad about the other companies
but doesn't really talked about their poor sales and always deny the facts !!!!

Overlord
05-07-2002, 06:27 PM
Because it had a few weeks headstart

No, the Xbox actually came out only 2 -3 days before the Gamecube, and two days after MGS2. It is outselling the Gamecube, but thats actually a bad thing. Since they're only winning by about 200,000-300,000 consoles. And they have already spent 500 million dollers on commercials(spread out through 2001-2002). Where as the Gamecube is selling on it's name alone. Sure they have commercials, but not as much Xbox. There sales should pick up around the end of the year.

...And RE might be a good game. But there commercial sucked badly. They barely evan had any sound in it. And it didn't show of the graphics that well, IMO.

GC is outselling the Xbox on the world-wide stats. It's about a 600,000 margin in sale or so.

TriForce
05-07-2002, 09:42 PM
I expect that within a couple weeks Resident Evil will turn the tide and the GameCube will take second, where it will likely remain until 2005.

Bishamon
05-08-2002, 09:22 AM

No, the Xbox actually came out only 2 -3 days before the Gamecube, and two days after MGS2. It is outselling the Gamecube

I was just about to say that! :D

ATMA
05-08-2002, 02:12 PM
DID another booboo ..mah bad mah bad !! :o
I still think Nintendo will take second place soon
but like i said it won't surprise me if x-box stays at number 2 in the states ...(patriotism anyone??)
But i think in europe CUBE is or almost surpassing
the x-box in sales !!!We are still waiting for the numbers !!But things looked pretty good for the big N !!and just yesterday they've announced action replay for the CUBE that means we can all play import games without modify the CUBE
hurraaaaaaaaaay !!!:D

PS: YES i'm still shocked that the big N is about 113yrs old ...i'll sure give Nintendo more respect from now on !!;)

Bishamon
05-08-2002, 02:19 PM
PS: YES i'm still shocked that the big N is about 113yrs old ...i'll sure give Nintendo more respect from now on !!;)

Did you know that Sega (short for SErvice GAmes) was actually started by an american who was stationed in Japan? :)

ATMA
05-08-2002, 02:23 PM
I only knew that sega was around from the 50's or was it 40's??? I know SEGA is also prety old but not that old as the big N !!! simply AMAZING!!!
:D

Overlord
05-08-2002, 06:09 PM
I know Sega was 15 years old in the console business(1986-2001). But I didn't know that they started out in the 50's.

...What did Sega do in the 50's?

Bishamon
05-09-2002, 09:30 AM
Service Games was formed in 1954 by David Rosen as a distribution company of amusement machines. In 1965, he decided he wanted to produce his own arcade games, and shortened the company name to SEGA. In 1966, SEGA's first hit game came out, called 'Periscope'. (Yes, Sega has been making games longer than Nintendo, unless you count playing cards;)).

Their first console didn't come out until 1982, in Japan only, and was called the SG1000. This pre-dates the Master System by quite a few years.

ATMA
05-09-2002, 03:22 PM
How i luv history lessons (only if it's about games ):D
Thanks Bishamon !!!
Wasn't the first metal gear on that SG1000??Cause i remember MG was on a verry old console that i can't remember it's name !!!! a console before the NES !!!!

Overlord
05-09-2002, 07:17 PM
Wasn't the first metal gear on that SG1000??Cause i remember MG was on a verry old console that i can't remember it's name !!!! a console before the NES !!!!

Most people I know online say's that Metal Gear started out on the NES. But I was never really sure about it. So any one knows when and where it started?

...Maybe a history of Konami or Metal Gear.

Lynx
05-09-2002, 10:20 PM
Hmm, I thought I remeber once reading that it did start on another system. Maybe I'm wrong. I at least thought it had another game on another system that wasn't very popular. I'd have to look for it. I'll post when I find the article.

Overlord
05-10-2002, 01:02 AM
Heres another history lesson!

...This time it's about the Metal Gear series. Looks like it first came out on the MSX system. It came out in 1987, and also later came out for the NES in 1988. It was called Metal Gear.

Screen Shot (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/video/mg_history/screens/03.jpg)

History Of Metal Gear! (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/video/mg_history/)

Edit: Spelling

ATMA
05-10-2002, 02:35 PM
WOW, and i couldn't remember 3 letters MSX !!:o
Well i think if you start your mgs2 and check history or previous story you can find it in there somewhere ..or on you mgs1 But i knew it was on another system that wasn't very populair !!!
Funny thing is i can't remember metal gear on the NES !! Did that game ever crossed the oceaan??
or did it remain in the jappa land ??..

404_Not_Found
05-10-2002, 04:07 PM
Before anything... Hi all!
This is my first post and ..

Magic Box Rulez!!!!
Now.. for something completely different...

Yeah...

A lot of Konami classics first appearence was on MSX...

Metal Gear, Castlevania, Contra...

It was a popular computer system here in Brazil, in Japan (Duh.. :)) and Russia...

The first time I played Metal Gear... man... what a game...
:)

Heres another history lesson!

...This time it's about the Metal Gear series. Looks like it first came out on the MSX system. It came out in 1987, and also later came out dor the NES in 1988. It was called Metal Gear.

Screen Shot (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/video/mg_history/screens/03.jpg)

History Of Metal Gear! (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/video/mg_history/)

Rubeus
05-10-2002, 04:39 PM
The Metal Gear series only started to take off when Metal Gear Solid was introduced on Playstation! It has little to no popularity anywhere before MGS.

Lynx
05-10-2002, 05:19 PM
Funny thing is i can't remember metal gear on the NES !! Did that game ever crossed the oceaan??

I'm pretty sure Metal Gear made it over to the US. I don't think Metal Gear 2 (I think thats what they called it) made it over. Instead, we got Snake's Revenge :mad:

ATMA
05-10-2002, 05:22 PM
WHAT happend with that MSX console??..
never heard of it .!!
EVEN contra was on that console???.yikes ..i hope you ain't gonna say that ZOE also started on MSX :D !!
How come the MSX was only popular in the jappa land,Brazil ,Russia ??..What happend with the rest of the world???

ATMA
05-10-2002, 05:27 PM
There's another Metal gear that played in the jungle somewhere in Africa!! right ??..was that the first metal gear ???..*getting a headache*

404_Not_Found
05-10-2002, 05:44 PM
Actually,

It wasn't a console... The MSX1 was a 8bit computer based on a Zilog Z80A processor with incredible 8mhz... :)
There was a MSX2, and MSX Turbo R...
If you want to know more about it, check this site:

www.msx.org

If you check on Metal Gear for PSX, the two background history included was from Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Snake, both from MSX...

I think there was a MSX computer in North America, made by Panasonic, but, at that time, Coleco and Atari was the stuff in North America...

According to the author of MSX, Kazuhiko Nishi, the name "MSX" means this:

1 - MicroSoft eXtended

or

2 - Matsushita Sony X-machine

or

anything else.. :)

WHAT happend with that MSX console??..
never heard of it .!!
EVEN contra was on that console???.yikes ..i hope you ain't gonna say that ZOE also started on MSX :D !!
How come the MSX was only popular in the jappa land,Brazil ,Russia ??..What happend with the rest of the world???

ATMA
05-10-2002, 07:19 PM
WOW ..ZILOG Z8OA ..yeah that thingy !!
sorry dude ..i don't know about that!!!LOL..
But thanks for all the info .. ;) !!The only console i can remember from that time was the ATARI !! !!! And after that it was plugnplay for me !!! NES ...Funny thing is to see some old game like metal gear and compare it with MGS2 ..that game really came from a looong way literaly !!!:D

hootie17
05-10-2002, 07:26 PM
I am no going to act out what was said (walks up to chinese man) "hello, all of your hard work, i consider yours
a tricycle with extra training wheels and my semi-work is a
car" (Kicks chinese man in the junk and walks away)
:D

Overlord
05-10-2002, 07:46 PM
It's time for another history lesson.

...It's weird how this started from something what Microsoft said, to history of videogames.

This time it's about the little blue guy, which we we all know as Megaman(or Rockman...). Apparently. this guy is just as old as I'am.

History of Megaman! (http://videogames.gamespot.com/features/universal/megaman/)

ATMA
05-10-2002, 08:06 PM
wow OVERLORD ..here you are so young and preparing to fight NEMESIS ;) (didn't had a clue you were so young )

AAAAAAh those were the days just had to insert a cartridge in your NES and play MEGAMAN so you can stop the evil DR WILY (or DR WILLY) ..and against all those "....."-man WOODMAN,SNAKEMAN,GEMENIMEN,ect ect ect !!!And that serie is still around !And I guess doing great,soon i'm gonna buy the megaman battle network i heard it's a really good game on the GBA

ps:i don't care what MS said,for me PS2,CUBE will always be on top no matter what !!!! ...
yaaaaaaaaay to JAPPA !!!!

Overlord
05-10-2002, 08:17 PM
After reading all the hisorties and stuff. It's amazng how far Videogaming has come after all this time. And how we grew to love it.

...I'd say that 15 is a good age to take on Nemesis. Like it says under my screen name, I'm a OG: Original Gamer! (http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990319l.jpg) I shouldn't have any trouble.

ATMA
05-10-2002, 08:30 PM
LOL..okay i believe you dude !!! LOL..
was teasing you alittle ..i better start calling you MEGAMAN !!! ..:p
So young yet you are hitting on a woman !!
(you are more of my type LULU !!!)LOL.
KEEP IT UP O.G !!!! ;)
and remember for the battles ahead :

"A GOOD STRATEGIST ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN BUT NEVER RELIES ON IT"

ATMA
05-10-2002, 08:44 PM
WOW
I remember most of these pics from Megaman series
so great to see them again ..sure brings alot of memories back !!!
*sniff*sniff*
ANYTHING to go back in time !!!! :D

Overlord
05-10-2002, 08:47 PM
I know I should always have a plan. Thats why I'm leveling up right now. Soon Nemesis will be nothing compared to my people. I wonder how long that battle will take though. I mean he does have 10 million HP! And I can't use Ovedrives, so now I have to rely on Quick Hits for the whole battle.

...I guess I'm mature for my age. Thats why I went for Lulu :cool:

ATMA
05-10-2002, 08:59 PM
LOL ...gee i wonder why you went for LULU !! ;)
anyway we can keep posting FF related messages in that other forum !!!(The one we are using right now)
The battle should last about the same time with Omega weapon ((FFVIII)) 20-30 minutes i guess !!
And yes i was afraid of that 10million HP but after hearing you need like 75 min to defeat Penance i kinda forgot Nemesis..!!((but i won't underestimate Nemesis))

What was the subject for this forum again??..
was it history or that thingie with MS??
anyway that link to history of Megaman was sweet!!:D

Overlord
05-10-2002, 09:06 PM
LOL ...gee i wonder why you went for LULU !! ;)

No, I'm pretty sure I chose her because she the most umm... mature. Remember when Kimahri told that to Rikku, when she tried to be like her. They said how wise she was and stuff. And Rikku won't ever be like her. It happened under water.

...Any one else have interesting things about the history of videogames, or any thing realating? Or something about M$ comment?

ATMA
05-10-2002, 09:15 PM
LULU got nice uhm ..LULU'S
anyway !!!
Well what is there to say about that thing that MS said about the CUBE !!!
IT'S WRONG saying that !!even if their console was number 1 !!!! Have alittle R.E.S.P.E.C.T!!!
Damn i kinda remember all those enemies in Megaman
i've played almost all of them !! (the ones on NES)

Overlord
05-10-2002, 09:21 PM
I remember reading about what Lulu meant a while ago. It was something from another language. I don't remember what it was, but I'll try and find it again.

...Microsoft can't take back what they said. What they said was drastic and sore loser like(I know thats not a proper sentence).

If you want to know how much money Bill Gate has, go here:

Bill Gates Personal Wealth Clock! (http://db.photo.net/WealthClock)

ATMA
05-10-2002, 09:26 PM
sorry don't care about BILL F@T @SS gates !!
he can have all the money in the world i still don't like his face !!!;)

Overlord
05-10-2002, 09:30 PM
Right now he's losing money. He was at 68 billion a while ago, no he's at 56 billion! Wonder why he's losing so much all of a sudden...? It's kinda funny, you should check it every once in a while. I know I do.

Did you get my PM? I got yours. I also added you to my buddy list(not sure what the benefits for that is though).

404_Not_Found
05-11-2002, 12:51 AM
You are welcome.. :)

I?m not sure, but the Sega Master System?s processor was a Zilog 80... :)

I think you can pick any game then and now.. man... looong way indeed...

If you see the first Castlevania I played (on MSX, of course :)), you would laugh.. :) The final boss was a digitilized portrait of a man, with make-up and stuff.. just like a regular Dracula...

And, at that time... that was incredible ...

You had to hit the eyes of the portrait while a lot of bats was coming out of the portrait?s mouth... funny stuff now.. :)

Anyway...

I think this kind of attitude from Micro$oft is a complete lack of RESPECT. What I hate most about Micro$oft is their?s directors lack of humility...
and... I think that this will, eventually, be their doom...

WOW ..ZILOG Z8OA ..yeah that thingy !!
sorry dude ..i don't know about that!!!LOL..
But thanks for all the info .. ;) !!The only console i can remember from that time was the ATARI !! !!! And after that it was plugnplay for me !!! NES ...Funny thing is to see some old game like metal gear and compare it with MGS2 ..that game really came from a looong way literaly !!!:D

Black Ace
05-11-2002, 08:03 AM
Mr. Gates is the uglius dork in the universe. A face only a mother could loved. ;)

ATMA
05-11-2002, 01:19 PM
LOL...wow ..well good thing to hear that i'm not the only one that hates that guy !!!

TO 404_not_found
I know some of those old stuff is really funny if you play them now !! but yet i think you should feel lucky that you played the first of the first !!! That's something not everybody could have done
That's really great! Back than i was maybe 5 or 6 yrs old ..so i was to young to know about consoles plus to young to buy them !!! :(

404_Not_Found
05-11-2002, 05:30 PM
Yes...
Back then I was 11 or 12 yrs old...I had my Atari with 7 or 8.. But, my first experience with electronic games was with a console called, here in Brazil, "Telejogo", when I was 5 or 6 years old...
This Telejogo console had only 1 game. Pong.. :)
This console was based on one of the Atari?s first... It was black & white and so buggy. but It was cool...
I was 13 or 14 yrs old when I first played Metal Gear.

Today.. you can still play this games, ATMA. Or, at least, see how it was... there is a lot of MSX emulators to PC... and roms of games like Metal Gear, Solid Snake, Vampire Killer (Castlevania), Contra, Zanac (from Compile... I love that game.. :)), Snatcher, is very easy to find...
If anyone here start looking for this old games, my advice goes to see two old Konami?s Classics called King?s Valley and Knightmare - Maze Of Galious... Man... this games.. if only they make a remake of this.. :)

About our mutual friend, little Bill... I don?t really hate the guy. I hate his company and his company?s products..... :) He is just a succesfull nerd who worked hard ( or simply had the luck...) to be the world?s richiest... I think he deserves some credit for this...

But.. you have a choice... you always have a choice in everything.. :)

Linux exists... (Thanks God or thanks Linus.. whatever you prefer.. :))

LOL...wow ..well good thing to hear that i'm not the only one that hates that guy !!!

TO 404_not_found
I know some of those old stuff is really funny if you play them now !! but yet i think you should feel lucky that you played the first of the first !!! That's something not everybody could have done
That's really great! Back than i was maybe 5 or 6 yrs old ..so i was to young to know about consoles plus to young to buy them !!! :(

Overlord
05-11-2002, 08:47 PM
This time it's about the guy that we all love to hate. Now I don't have a link or any thing, but I'll see how much I can remember. I respect him for how high he has come. But I don't respect how he got there.

...When he was 13, he created his first computer program. He was born in a rich family. He was later working with 3 other guy's making dos(it was really hard back then). After they were done(I think it 2 yeras or something), he went to IBM and sold the idea. And he took almost all the credit. Even though it was four people that worked on it. So you can say he stole idea or something if you wish. He also worked with Mac(or is it Apple industries?), for a while. He helped them make there OS better, but later he left and made Windows. He also worked with Sega for a while, but he also left for some reason. I remember reading that Micrisoft helped built and program the Saturn and Dreamcast. Thats why Sega is giving the Box some of there big name games.

Now about 90% of the world uses Microsoft's products. You can always check my link to see how much money he has(...or losing).

Last year, M$ only made 25billion dollers. Whereas Wal-Mart almost made almot 250 billion dollers! M$ knew that people didn't want to upgrade to a new OS, thats why they wern't selling so well anymore. Thats when they decided to make the Xbox(not last year, but earlier). It's there idea of putting a computer in your living room.

I'll see if I can find more info on this. And maybe the Sega thing. 'till then

Your Thoughts?

Black Ace
05-11-2002, 09:34 PM
About walmart making 250 billions, where did you got that from?

I know Walmart has now become the world's largest retailer.

Overlord
05-11-2002, 09:51 PM
This list (http://www.fortune.com/lists/F500/index.html) is a little differant from the one I was reffering to. But it's the same website, with the same numbers. Except last time Microsoft was #201 not 72. Wal-Mart actually only made around 220 billion(so I exgasterated a little).

ATMA
05-12-2002, 12:36 PM
Sorry 404_not_found I can't respect someone who use and steal other people pride in their works or ideas ..Those kind of people that steal other people ideas i think we can call them A RAT
and i think if you use people and ride their backs
use their ideas and claim them as yours sure anybody will get rich by that way !!And his company policy ..that's worst than his looks
I'm telling you the only thing i'm worried about is if x-box goes down it might take SEGA with it so they better be carefull !!!:(

404_Not_Found
05-12-2002, 05:30 PM
True...

I forgot about that..... Well... ..

In that case.. I think he deserves only a kick in his ass.. :)

Sorry 404_not_found I can't respect someone who use and steal other people pride in their works or ideas ..Those kind of people that steal other people ideas i think we can call them A RAT
and i think if you use people and ride their backs
use their ideas and claim them as yours sure anybody will get rich by that way !!And his company policy ..that's worst than his looks
I'm telling you the only thing i'm worried about is if x-box goes down it might take SEGA with it so they better be carefull !!!:(