PDA

View Full Version : The Low Blow vol 2

Lost92
11-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Welcome back for another installment of the lowblow, another game review by a nobody.

Final Fantasy III

You might find this hard to believe but ff3 has problems. With the DS Lite, the control pad isn't the best way to control the chaaracters. My character is constantly stopping when I'm moving the corner. The stylus controls, no matter how good they sound, is crap in the thick woods. Its hard to move the characters with the stylus. Other than that, the games is excellent, the pacing is pretty slow in the beginning but is increses later. Hard to really hate or like this game but I can say that this is the game that most people will buy a DS for.

3 out 5

Pikachief
11-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Ok first your reviews are pretty well...... SHORT!!!!!!!!!

second of all...... you DO NOT make a new topic per review!

third of all how can u give it a 3 out of 5 if the only bad thing was the walking controlls but also say that u cna see someone get a DS for this game alone?....... yet i bet you'll give TP a 5 out of 5 :rolleyes:

ok then, you dont wanna be banned :D

Lost92
12-11-2006, 10:46 PM
GEARS OF WAR

Well, what is bad to say about Gears of War. It one of the prettiest games seen ever. The controls are confusing at first but fantastic. There are sequels on the way. It seems nearly perfect....nearly.

THE GOOD
All that I've mentioned
THE BAD
Too short, too short.. no online play, JK!!

nOT PERFECT BUT ITS A GREAT GAME

1 CROTCH SHOT OUT OF 5
( Notice the new point system, the less crotch shots, the better...)

Pikachief
12-11-2006, 10:48 PM
amazing review!!

AMAZINGLY SHORT!!

B.B. Gambini
12-11-2006, 10:53 PM
possibly the greatest poster of all time...behind me

MarionetteKazuk
12-12-2006, 12:12 AM
We'll let the voters decide the greatest poster of all time when that time comes around.

B.B. Gambini
12-12-2006, 12:16 AM
if i dont win its obviously rigged...RIGGED!

Pikachief
12-12-2006, 07:08 PM
We'll let the voters decide the greatest poster of all time when that time comes around.

actually the time IS NOW!!! I gotta make a MagicBox Awards Reminder thread!

EDIT: his posts are so short because he has dial up :) which gives him a very short amount of time for his posts!

(which is y he is on like once a month)