PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the MagicBox Forums

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Black Ace
04-18-2002, 10:16 PM
See y'all in the forums.

emagius
04-19-2002, 01:11 AM
I'm Imad Hussain. I'm twenty-one, graduating from Purdue's Electrical and Computer Engineering program in a couple weeks, and heading off to grad school to work in computer architecture. I also maintain GBAfan (www.gbafan.net), though I've been a bit lax recently with regards to the site.

Things I love: reading, liberal arts, reading, gaming, reading
Things I don't quite love: piracy, cheaters, lamers, zealots, bigots, and pointless threads. Wait a second.... ;)

Overlord
04-19-2002, 01:13 AM
Hello,

My screen name is Overlord, and my real name is Marvin. I just turned 15 a week ago on the 13th. I'm currently a Freshmen in Highschool.

Some things I like are: Anime, Video Games, Photoshop, PC Stuff and baseball.

Phie
04-19-2002, 01:34 PM
Great idea!
I'm Sophie (Phie).
I like vid.games - japanese pop-culture such as j-pop and rock, anime, manga... you name it! I also like animals, especially my 3 ferocius ferrets who keep me busy.

Nice to meet y'all!

Sabin
04-19-2002, 03:37 PM
My name is Mats M?ki (yes, what an odd letter), and I'll turn 16 years old this year in October. I come from Sweden and my interests are videogames (of course), different sports like soccer, floorball, handball and much more. I spend much of my time on the couch watching TV and just relaxing. The computer is also one of my favorite places to spend in front of.
That's almost what I do and like.
I like to great all the nice and well-informed people! So,
- Hello everyone!

Zanzaki
04-19-2002, 04:07 PM
The name i have is Robin Henriksson and I will be 16 this summer.
I love videogames, japanease culture and J-Pop/J-Rock (Malice Mizer is my all time favourite band)
If someone would compare me to someone other of my age I would seem rather odd, I belive that there is not many of my age who likes.....Politics, history, chemistry, books and stuff like that..
I?m also very fond of my country, Sweden and I?m proud to be from here but in Sweden you can hardly say it to someone without being classified as a Nazict or racist....I think that is a bit weird..
I have liked Videogames since I was 6 or 7 years old and now I?m a proud owner of two Dreamcasts, a N64, a NES, a SNES, a Gameboy, a PSX, an Xbox , a Megadrive 2, a Saturn and some other things...

typexig
04-19-2002, 04:36 PM
the name is Siegfred aka Xig(Sig) im 18 and i live in Cali...fornia.. i started playing games when i was 6 but didnt really got into it untill i got SNES and Zelda:Link to the past. then i kicked into 2nd gear when i bought my Playstation for $399.99 with Tekken1. then i shift to 3rd gear when i bought Final Fantasy VII. that game changed my whole life about videogames..hhmmm..what else...i love the japanese culture. other things i like are, Anime, drawing R/C cars that goes 40mph. street racing.. :D

tinlunlau
04-19-2002, 04:49 PM
I'm Gary Lau. I'm a 1st year college student.
I love movies, games, anime, manga, music. I'm born and raised in Toronto but don't let that make you think I'm an average banana. Unlike bananas, i can read/write/speak in Chinese. My main languages are Cantonese and English but i also speak mandarin without an apparent cantonese accent (or so those taiwanese girls say when i flirt with them). I'm a big Jay Chou fan. I recommend his music and he's just talented. i'm also a translator for Dual Translations (www.dualtranslations.org). anyways, enough for today.

Badmash X
04-19-2002, 05:30 PM
Hi I am now and forever The Man Badmash X.
AKA 'Omar T' ..not to be confused with Booker T ..or Mr.T.
Well <cough>.... The Corrs, Donuts, Street Fighter, CAPCOM, Anime, J-Pop, J-Rock, and last but not the least GLAY.
Probably the oldest around here (25) so I guess that means I know what I'm talking about.
I think :D

Pdaimaoh
04-20-2002, 02:32 AM
my name is Pdaimaoh
I exist only on the internet and in some homebrew game development circles
I am arrogant beyond your puny imagination
I am fixated on several things, including the flavor of chicken, nekkid chicks, videogames, political struggle, and mysteriously useful trivia

I am given to writing exceptionally long posts
I hate people that lurk on messageboards and never post, you disgust me
I am also not at all fond of people with numbers in their username as though they are merely that number of people late to being the first one to pick the name...get something else..

I rage, I rant, I rave, and I don't calm down until I feel like being calm, and quite frankly, I'm never all that calm
I am often right, and that makes my arrogance even more difficult to bear, my opinions are amazingly excellent and should be regarded as facts

if you disagree with me, I will argue with you, if you bore me, I will ignore you, if you agree with me, I will argue with you if I feel so inclined
if you take me seriously, you will find many truths, if you take me with a grain of salt, you will be wiser, and if you take me with several grains of salt, you'll find it brings out my flavor

I am The RaijinGaijin

this is where I vent, so nobody will die, this is where I teach the masses that want to learn and scoff at the masses that don't want to learn
and if you think you are more worthy than I, you are insane, and if you think you are less worthy than I, you are doomed

and I leave the post with this prior writing by my own will:

I'm the only one qualified to be the leader of any given situation

every time I let someone else hold the reigns something goes awry

followers find me assertive, motivated, capable, and generally the one upon whom they depend when something has to be done right the first time

those who attempt to be leaders often find me arrogant, ambitious, competitive, and generally the one upon whom they depend when something has to be done right the first time

I'm your leader, baby...

hail to the king.

devie
04-20-2002, 10:16 AM
Well my name's Devie, in this place and the great outdoors. I'm 14, birthday's on 18 December, same as Brad Pitt. I'm of the male gender. I like video games, especially RPGs. My favourite game ever is Final Fantasy VIII. I like to watch movies, think the last one I went to see is Monsters, Inc. Ahhhh, I also like anime, prefer the feature length Manga's though. Like Ghost in the Shell and Ninja Scroll. I've got a PS2.... I live in England. London to be precise. I'm a secondry school student and I am currently in my 3rd year. I hate it, but it's gotta be done. Music tastes, well I have a range of different... music thingys, but currently I listen to alot of Radiohead and Daft Punk. I try and post alot, I prefer posting big posts, not as big as Pdaimaoh, but still quite long. I can't think of anything else to say, soooooo,
HELLO EVERYBODY, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Badmash X
04-20-2002, 05:12 PM
What? No Corrs??:confused:

gabriel
04-21-2002, 09:51 PM
I'm Gabriel, I'm turning 17 in a few months, I'm in my 3rd year of high school, and I live in Ontario, Canada My interest in videogames has been fading recently, I only play em a few times a month. I think this is more of a financial problem then lack of interest; most of my money is sucked up by DVDs or food before I get to buy games with it :) I'm looking for a job so that'll hopefully change soon.

When I do play games I usually prefer my Dreamcast to my PS2. Those are the only systems I own these days, I'm planning to buy a GameCube though, maybe an Xbox, and eventually realize my dream of owning a Saturn :)

I'm a big fan of Mike Oldfield, VAST, Tool, and Dream Factory, most people I know have never heard of those bands before though (except maybe Tool), which is a real shame since those are some very talented artists.

I havent been part of a forum "community" in quite some time, but I love The Magicbox so I thought I might as well join.

ATMA
04-22-2002, 02:30 PM
Screen name is ATMA!
I'm a japanese devolper whore! Sega/Capcom/Konami/Squaresoft/Treasure ect ect ect !!!

G@mer for Life!!

Pdaimaoh
04-23-2002, 12:30 AM
ahhh 'gabriel' wishes to own the mighty SATURN

excellent!

I hate ebay, but if you have no good 'used game' shops near you, it is the best way to go
OR
try the forums at
www.litespeedcomputers.com/sx

they are big saturn fans

also, NCSX? or do a search on google.com for the officially licensed distributer/handler of older sega consumer hardware, they sell refurbished saturns for something like fifty american bucks, which is a great deal! make sure you find two japanese style orginal pads! they are the best!

Black Sugar
04-23-2002, 04:51 PM
My name his Jo-ashley from Montreal Canada
I'm a 2d| 3d graphic. I'm currently working at Ubi Soft Montreal( those who's responsible of the game Rayman...-.- !) Love drawing & all kind off design. I mostly listen to Soul & R'n'B

gabriel
04-23-2002, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the tips Pdaimaoh :)

I live in a pretty small town, so unfortunately there are no used game shops, or any game shops for that matter (I have to drive 30km to buy games).

I want a Japanese Saturn since I plan on getting mostly imports (I cant stand those elongated jewel cases used in North America :)), so ebay will probably be my best bet...

Nice to see I'm not the only Canadian here :) (actually I'm Polish, but I've lived in Canada for about a decade).

Pdaimaoh
04-23-2002, 07:30 PM
are there a lot of polish people in canada? the admin of a forum I spend time in is of polish decent but lives in canada!

ha! the 'elongated boxes' UTTERLY SUCK
god only knows how friggin high on crack sega execs/PR/marketing idiots were when they cooked up 'hey, CDs are slim and easy to store! let's change all that!' for the SegaCD

then whatever idiot thought 'well gee, we ordered so many cases and the segaCD did so poorly, why don't we order more and use them up for the saturn, instead of maybe making them SLIM LIKE OUR INTELLIGENT JAPANESE PARENT COMPANY DOES...oh yeah, and while we're at it, let's change that controller! no need to spoil these north americans...'

as far as imports, I only imported the Capcom games, which I'm very happy that Vampire Savior on Saturn has many wonderful things such as A FULL ENGLISH LANGUAGE option, and a merging of Vampire Savior and Vampire Savior 2 from the arcades (finally, Phobos gets a VS ending!)

but I had the PAR 4 in 1 deal, so the added cart and conversion wasn't a problem
other than fighting, my most favored games were RPGs, and those are too difficult to enjoy in a language I don't understand

lik-sang and some UK online store still get those saturn modchips in...

gabriel
04-23-2002, 09:07 PM
I dont know how the Polish population in Canada compares to the other minorities, but I'm guessing there arent that many. Well, there's enough to warrant Polish-only doctors/dentists/priests/etc if need be, so maybe there's more than I would have thought.

Which forum is that, if you dont mind me asking? Maybe I've heard of it.

RPGs are my preferred genre also, but for most other types of games I think language barrier would be negligible. It would would also provide me with an excuse to learn Japanese. I already know a few languages, so learning one more shouldnt be a problem :)

testtubebaby
04-23-2002, 10:15 PM
sup sup,

i'm colin, a twenty-year-old psychology major at the university of houston. while at college i spend alot of time online at sites like fark or something awful and posting on bulletin boards, playing videogames in my dorm or at the campus arcade (mmm, educational distractions), and pulling shinanigans on the other dorm residents with the guys on my floor.

oh, and i make retarded photoshop pics of my friends and i, like so...

http://66.78.44.232/images/asswingersjpg.JPG

and then when i'm home at miami it's hanging out with friends wherever and working *sigh*

fav. genres: rpg, action, adventure, puzzle, racing

Crono
04-24-2002, 02:09 AM
just a random thought here ... isn't the "profile button" underneath every post supposed to substitute for this? ^^

since it's my first try at these message board things, I'll lack the images and text effects ... bear with me

Pdaimaoh
04-24-2002, 02:14 AM
the site is www.emulazone.com
it's run by AirZoom, a polish canadian

it's also the home to the forums for the site AND the site of www.rpg-zone.com (don't bother, it's got some nice reviews, but no notice that all downloads are down and staying down! arrgh, they don't tell because they want banner clicks to help pay for their PRIVATE ftp for members of rpg-zone...)

anyway, the forums are mostly emulation related, with a section for RPGmaker2000

currently it's got some reduced traffic problems because one of the other moderators was really 'ban happy' until he was cracked down upon

chocotek
04-24-2002, 05:53 AM
well...my name is Adam...im 24 i live in San Francisco like it says overthere <~~ :D . anyways, i like videogames, cars, cooking, sports...so uhh yeah, thats me

Kamui
04-24-2002, 09:37 AM
Hi, my name is Leonardo. 22 years old, 13 dedicated to videogames.
I like anime, have a huge collection of music cd?s, love RPG?s and I am a FAQ writer also. I graduated recently on microbiology, and work on quality control of vegetables.

Nice to meet you all.

Nasanu
04-26-2002, 02:30 AM
I am Nathan, 22, Australian.

I am a freelance Internet Developer which basically means I am out of work 8 months of the year, but soon to be at uni (collage) studying IT for the second time. This time I won't drop out ;)

I am a fan of anything Japanese hence my online name of Nasanu being Katakana for Nathan. I am gaiming otaku and my current collection of hardware stands at:

32X
2 Saturns
PSX
Dreamcast
PS2

If I just had more cash I would have more consoles :)

Oh I am also a massive GT fan. PD are gaming gods.

Badboon
04-26-2002, 11:00 AM
Um...hi... :D
Here's some basic info about me.

Name: Badboon
Nationality: Black Canadian
Hobbies: Drawing, video gaming, reading, writing, etc.
Interests: Video games, computers, Science Fiction, Biology/Nature, books, Nintendo, etc.
Favourites Video game Types: Puzzle, RPG, Side Scrollers, SHMUPS.
Video game Systems Owned: SNES, NES, N64, Game Boy Colour, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, and Playstation.
Dislikes: Most modern music, socializing, talking, Winter, tomatoes, etc.

piyo
04-26-2002, 12:04 PM
Name's piyo, I'm going to be "anonymous" just for change.

Age: 27. Gaming since 9. Not as old as that "non-specific console gaming 31 year old.", but I've got the non-specific down.

Location: Kobe, Japan. I loved gaming and anime so much I moved from Southern California (U.S.) to Japan. What can I say, all the good gaming stuff comes out here!!!! :p

Occupation: Windows application programmer. I've probably too old to get into the PC or console gaming industry. I'm not creative or smart, but I wouldn't mind being a QA tester or a tools developer for games.

Console Gaming: Atari 2600, NES, Gameboy, SNES, Turbografx-16, PSX, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast-jp, Gameboy Advance, PS2-jp. I like:
2d, 3d platform action (Ico, Jax & Daxter, Milton's Secret Castle, Pitfall)
puzzle (Tetris w/Card Captor Sakura, Bubble Bobble, Hangman)
pinball (Kirby's Pinball, Pokemon Pinball, Pinball Construction Set)
fighting (Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore, Final Fight One, Karateka)
"light" RPGs (Final Fantasy X, Chrono Trigger, Adventure)
SHMUPS (Psyvariar, Raystorm, River Raid, Yar's Revenge, Combat)
strategy (Military Madness)
sports (Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mario Tennis, Skate or Die, Tennis)
dating/love simulations (Mizuiro, To Heart, Roommate Ryoko)
"futuristic" racing games (Wipeout Series, Road Blasters).

I'm planning to get a Nintendo 64-jp, an XBox-jp, a GameCube-jp(DVD player included). In that order. Really. ^_^;

PC Gaming: I also play PC games online, notably Unreal Tournament (aspiring CTF flag carrier). I also buy the occasional adult anime PC game (Momiji --Ningyou ja arimasen--, Private Emotion).

Anime: Anything Studio Ghibli. Series like Maison Ikkoku and almost anything by Rumiko Takahashi. Robotech. More recently, Chicha na yuki tsukai Sugar and De-ji-charat style anime.

Dark-side: I have a modded PSX, I support emulation, ROM/game trading, I buy used games.
Light-side: I've probably spent at least 4000 USD for console gaming alone over my lifetime.

Dislikes: flames, name calling, obvious trolling.

Now, back to the games! Let's keep the discussion s/n ratio high... And thanks for reading!

---
piyo in almost-full-disclosure mode

Pdaimaoh
04-26-2002, 09:13 PM
anyone that likes Robotech is worthy, too!

btw, you are at the 'leaving' age for most industry people that aren't rich producers and petty managers

by that I mean most people got into it a bit earlier, then realized if they were doing a job that required no talent, they got crappy pay and no respect and if they did a job with REAL talent, they could go somewhere else to get better pay and a better atmosphere rather than crappy pay and hardly any respect...

some people stay in for a long time, though
however, if you do real work, like programming, you might end up working a TON of overtime
which might suck if you find yourself in a salaried position...

you could still get in, but ambition/motivation had better be a part of your personality, because you don't wanna be treated like a shmuck just because your co-workers are shady...

Overlord
07-12-2002, 05:05 AM
Bump for all the noobs. I'll also stickify this.

AFIguyX
07-12-2002, 06:37 AM
I'm new! bump!:crazy:

Black Ace
07-18-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by AFIguyX
I'm new! bump!:crazy:

It didn't need to be bumped. It's already stickied. ;)

Overlord
07-18-2002, 09:24 PM
I just went to the site that Pdaimoah mods for. And on the main page, they had one of the "Free Teens 4 Free In Your E-Mail" banners. And Ad-muncher also Ad-munched a good number of things. Looks like the sites doing kinda bad. And he hasn't logged in over there since July 5.

...It's still weird that he left. Look at this thread he made, Here (http://www.the-magicbox.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15).

Along with some other stuff he said over time.

flamingspiral
07-19-2002, 06:19 PM
I call myself Daft, though it is not my real name, it quite well compensates for the boring name that society gave me. By interests, I would call myself a gamer of many sorts. It's the type of thing I do most over my spare time. As for the perspicacity of how a judge, I see things as they are, deep, that is to say, and people as they are, multifaceted in one instant, flat the next.

Hope to have a great time here.

Black Sugar
07-19-2002, 09:59 PM
One of the most beautiful presentation I read so far!

Welcome Daft !!!

Black Ace
07-20-2002, 01:53 AM
Welcome Draft.

Overlord
07-20-2002, 05:00 AM
Welcome to the boards Daft. Hope you have a nice stay.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-22-2002, 06:23 PM
Welcome all! Be merry and join us in singing a song! Meanwhile, I will do the kirby dance!

('.' >)
('.' <)
(> '.')
(< '.')

(Shouldn't this be moved to the social board?)

xXx Beaver xXx
07-31-2002, 04:46 AM
Hi, Im Triple X Beaver.

Im from New Zealand, 14 years old and like games.
Well laterz,

- Triple X Beaver

Vash
08-10-2002, 01:37 AM
name: Joe
Job: Comptuer Tech/Network Admin for the New Castle County Vo-Tech School District
hobbies: reading, computers, anime, <--- yes i am the uber geek.

Galactos
08-16-2002, 03:19 AM
I'm going to go with the alias of Galactos...just 'cause its easy, and my real name isn't anything special. I'm probably not going to post too often but when I do I'm probably going to revive some dead topic that should have stayed dead. I shot out of my mother 18 years ago. Now out of High School I shall go on to higher education in the 'real world, ' which is a lie because I still live with my parents and don't have a lick of job experience. I draw pretty pictures although for some reason if I have nothing to do I draw less, while if I have something half ass important I draw more often. I love the companies I grew up on, and for some reason they become underdogs. I love my Nintendos and my Macs. So power to the underdog. I like anime. I like cult movies. I like stuff... Yeah...that's basically me.

Also, while I'm talkin' I must complement whoever the hell made this board. Nice and easy to navigate.

grahf
08-19-2002, 10:46 AM
grahf mention in his laconic, low-riding drawl - as he walked toward his lime-green Thunderbird with a lady on each arm - that his name is "Luke".

Kid0_oIcarus
08-21-2002, 10:33 PM
Yes!

What's that? You want more of my kirby dancing?

('.' <)
(> '.')
('.' <)
(> '.')
(< '.')
(> '.')
('.' <)
('.' >)
(> '.')

w00t!
So glad to be here.

aneep
08-23-2002, 05:15 PM
hullo

ahum, my name is aneep (not real name), 22, majoring in software and animation

interests includes technology, anime/manga, 3d animation, world history, games and other knowledges irrelevent to my studies :P

i like to bugg ppl to, heh, so i'm sorry if i come across as a bit offensive in my posts

nice forum

-aneep-

FOX 85
08-25-2002, 10:16 AM
YoYoZ~~~I'm a new to this forum. 17f here, currently studying in a polytechnic. My hobbies are listening to Jpop, surf net, play rpg, read comics, watch anime etc~~~

P.S: I encounter problem when I tried to put up my avatar. Can someone kindly help me?
http://homex.coolconnect.com/member4/fox85/fox85_a_14.gif <---This is the avatar i intend to use~~~

gabriel
08-25-2002, 11:06 AM
Fox, I think you're avatar is too big. You can resize with programs like Irfan View (search download.com). I'm not sure what the max size is for an image. I thought it was 50x50 but the non-custom avatars seem to be 75x75...

[edit]

I just changed my avatar from the shrunken version (50x50), to the true size (64x64), so I guess the max is 75x75.

FOX 85
08-25-2002, 02:18 PM
That's been a great help. ThX alot dude~!!!:D :D :D I think I would try to resize it to 75x75 with photoshop.

ATMA
08-25-2002, 04:18 PM
17 F!! As in 17 -> Female?

I think Fox 85 is our first Female member!! Am i right ? :confused:

Overlord
08-25-2002, 06:43 PM
Fox, you need 50 posts before you can upload a custom Avatar. And the Max size is 75x75. And welcome to the boards.

Kid0_oIcarus
08-28-2002, 09:45 AM
SHHHH!!! Down ATMA!! If she's in fact f3/\/\ale.. we don't want you scaring her now!! Just act like you don't see her- they always like those who play hard to get! :rolleyes:

Now.. on with the dancing!!

('.' >)
('.' <)

(< -.-) z..Zz..

Aw.. he's all danced out for today...

Black Ace
09-10-2002, 12:11 PM
There been a lot of members joining lately. But not all of them post. I think we have about 20 or so regular people that post daily now. I hope that soon change. We need more poster, so if you can invite some people you know from other boards, that be wonderful.

Nindalf
09-10-2002, 01:22 PM
yeah its kinda weird that there are tons of registered members that post only about 0-10 post and you never see them again!

Cloud 9
09-12-2002, 12:07 AM
Hi I'm Cloud 9. Real name is Phil. I'm probably the youngest here (12 going to be 13 in December this year). Anyways I like video games and basketball and I'm currently in 7th grade. My school is Joseph Kerr Middle School in Elk Grove, CA. Happy posting!:cool guy:

ATMA
09-12-2002, 08:56 AM
Yaaaaaaaaay ..more members ...welcome and happy posting to you too! seeya around !

Black Ace
09-12-2002, 09:09 AM
You will notice a lot of member signs up in the future. Because I told the admin to place a link on the magic box news page.

Kid0_oIcarus
09-12-2002, 03:00 PM
Hello and welcome to you all. Please don't steal anything and if you break something you pay for it...

Healin
09-13-2002, 05:16 AM
The name is Bob. 24?? Lives on a dot and reads lots of Manga. Lots of it. Use to play lots of RPG games like FF1 to FF7. DQ2 to DQ6. Nowadays can only play short games like DMC.

Ons a PS2 but use to own a Atari, Famicom, Super Famicom, Sega, Sega CD ROM, Saturn, PS, PC Engine with interface unit and CD ROM, NEO GEO, Dreamcast, Gameboy, Neo Geo Pocket, Wonderswan.

Fav game of all time is DQ5 (character and monster design by the guy who drew Dragonball).

SolarEclipse
09-20-2002, 08:21 AM
hi. new here and you call me SolarEclipse. :cool:

Drunken Savior
09-21-2002, 06:32 AM
My name is Chris, I attend the University of California-Santa Cruz, working on my undergraduite majors Film and Business. I'm a pro-Marijuana activist for about three years. I've played video games ever since I was a kid, my first system was an OLD Nintendo system that came with a lightgun and the Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros dual cartridge.

Favorite Games: HALO, Silent Hill 1&2, Resident Evil Series, Metal Gear Solid, Chrono Trigger, Time Crisis, FF6, FF7, FFT, and Marvel Vrs. Capcom 2.

Hobbies: Video Games, Baseball, Drawing, Directing, Drinking, Playing Guitar, Music, and digital video.

Kid0_oIcarus
09-21-2002, 04:58 PM
So weed smoking isn't part of your hobbies? :D

Anyway, Hi you guys, shame no one else cares enough to say hi to ya'll.

Solar Eclipse.. you ever posting again? You've only posted twice... that's like.. only once more than once... yeah.. ok.

Enjoy your stay.

Black Ace
09-23-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Kid0_oIcarus
So weed smoking isn't part of your hobbies? :D

Anyway, Hi you guys, shame no one else cares enough to say hi to ya'll.

Solar Eclipse.. you ever posting again? You've only posted twice... that's like.. only once more than once... yeah.. ok.

Enjoy your stay.

SolarEclipse is actually a decoy Kid. I created that account so I can test out the "ban" since I've never had to use it. :D

Kid0_oIcarus
09-23-2002, 11:53 AM
So you've banned him!? Why- what did he do? His post seems okay to me...

Hella nice way to welcome new members!! :D

Black Ace
09-23-2002, 12:03 PM
So you've banned him!? Why- what did he do? His post seems okay to me...

Hella nice way to welcome new members!! :D

Yeah, but he isn't a real member. He is a test subject. :P

Nindalf
09-26-2002, 01:27 PM
Are you sure he wasent your alter ego who was trying to take over your body?

Tom
10-01-2002, 08:04 PM
I'm Tom, I live in Adelaide, Australia and I'm 13 years old. My favourite kind of games are RPGs.

Nindalf
10-03-2002, 02:17 PM
Welcome on boards Tom!

3car
10-10-2002, 05:37 PM
Hi-

Missed this hi thread by a few days.

Name is Hank.
I fly around a lot and spend more time at all the security checks.

Live in Texas on a lake; I like to fish.

Play quite a few games, own most all the systems and games for them. I'm an avid collector of older games and the paraphenalia that goes with them.

I can't post all the time but will when I can. My job keeps me away from home for days at a time.

Currently playing:

DW3
Kingdom Hearts
Chrono Trigger -PSX

anything else should be in my profile.

Kid0_oIcarus
10-11-2002, 11:15 AM
Better late than never, 3car. Welcome.

Did you know that by my calculations 202 of our registered members haven't posted anything yet? There are 202 of us forumites just sitting pretty with a post count of "0". What's wrong with you people!? Have you nothing to say!?

Sheesh, at least you could introduce yourself here.. then you could join the "1" post count crowd...

Oh and- Happy 21st b-day crazytaxinext!!
Happy 19 years of life Necro ??!!!
Go out and celebrate!! Just put it on my tab!

Black Ace
10-12-2002, 01:18 AM
Better late than never, 3car. Welcome.

Did you know that by my calculations 202 of our registered members haven't posted anything yet? There are 202 of us forumites just sitting pretty with a post count of "0". What's wrong with you people!? Have you nothing to say!?

Sheesh, at least you could introduce yourself here.. then you could join the "1" post count crowd...

Oh and- Happy 21st b-day crazytaxinext!!
Happy 19 years of life Necro ??!!!
Go out and celebrate!! Just put it on my tab!

Yeah, I don't understand. Lots of people registered but never posted.

Mohtools
10-13-2002, 11:38 AM
HELLO !!

Hello everyone my name is Mohamed and i live in egypt, and no i don't go to college riding on a camel. I love games i played video games since i was 7. I'm a big fan of Nintendo (Mario sunshine rocks). My favorite game is Donkey Kong Country 2, WOW what a classic. Talk to you soon. Thanks and bye!!! :D

Nindalf
10-13-2002, 11:41 AM
:sing: Welcome Mohtools!

Black Ace
10-14-2002, 07:04 PM
Solar is the NEW MOD! So welcome him. ;)

Kid0_oIcarus
10-15-2002, 03:03 PM
Hi Bill!

Xelloss/Tsugaru
10-16-2002, 10:06 PM
Well... er... I'm new as well. I'm avatarless right now, but that's only since I cannot find a control panel to get myself one... heh.
Wheeee!!!! Another forum, conquered in the name of Tsugaru/Xelloss! :big smile
Now, would anyone like some tea?
Say, does anyone know something of a web site called ''Soapy Shoes''...?

What? Introduce myself? Why?

gabriel
10-17-2002, 10:04 PM
Mohtools, how's Egypt? Seems like a great place (at least my romantic vision of it, I've never been :))

Speaking of avatars and tea.... I got a new avatar, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it (*is stoned* :P). Oh, and I love tea, I usually have 3 or 4 glasses a day, nothing exotic just the regular stuff. I enjoy an herbal tea every once in a while, it's cool how they have one for every occasion (like "sleepy time" :))

Xelloss/Tsugaru
10-18-2002, 08:01 PM
*Gives gabriel tea*

Space Cowboy
10-19-2002, 03:00 PM
Yea I'm new here too! By the way how do I get an avatar?

Nindalf
10-19-2002, 03:14 PM
Welcome Space Cowboy!

You need 50 posts before you get an avatar...when you have 50 post go to your user computer and choose change avatar and then it shows all the avatar available

Heheh...my 500 post!:cool guy:

Xelloss/Tsugaru
10-19-2002, 05:49 PM
Pardon the interruption, but what's the size limit for an avatar here? I need to know so I can begin designing mine... (gotta get more posts, gotta get more posts without spamming... :spinface: )

Black Ace
10-19-2002, 05:54 PM
75 x 75 pixels.

gabriel
10-20-2002, 01:37 AM
Thank you, Xell :)

Welcome Space Cowboy. I take it you're a fan of Cowboy Bebop? Great anime. The song from your sig is great too, especially the Dream Theater cover (unless I'm thinking of something else...).

Xelloss/Tsugaru
10-21-2002, 05:04 PM
For what?

gabriel
10-22-2002, 08:33 PM
The proverbial tea ;)

Xelloss/Tsugaru
10-24-2002, 10:09 PM
Anytime. Passing out tea is one of my pastimes. :cool guy:

Majin Batsu
10-26-2002, 03:16 AM
Hi folks:

Majin Batsu here Just wanna say Hi and i'm new here.this place looks really cool to be.

:spinface: :big smile :cool guy: :D

Kid0_oIcarus
10-28-2002, 11:56 AM
Nice to meet you!

Hope to see your posts around.

Majin Batsu
10-28-2002, 06:07 PM
Thanks I'm gonna love it here
:D

RetroSolid
10-28-2002, 08:19 PM
Hi, I'm new:spinface:

-Retro

gabriel
10-28-2002, 09:46 PM
Heya, hope you new guys stick around. There's far too many members that join and never even post, or post once or twice and are never seen again.

Enjoy the forums :)

Majin Batsu
10-28-2002, 10:21 PM
thanks again.

I have a shit load of Ideas for the forum.Starting Next Week I'll start my Comic Book Review Thread where I'll pick the comic of the week.

Hope You'll post ur opinions there but that's starting next week.

RetroSolid
10-28-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by gabriel
Heya, hope you new guys stick around. There's far too many members that join and never even post, or post once or twice and are never seen again.

Enjoy the forums :)

doncha worry none:P
I'll be sure to post. (got nothing better to do anyway:( )

-Retro

Majin Batsu
10-29-2002, 08:28 PM
Forget waitng till next week.The Thread Starts this Friday night!

See Ya on the thread

Beam
10-31-2002, 06:36 PM
what's up everyboy? my name is cj i'm 22yrs. old, love video games to death! ! so i'll still be gaing when i'm old and grey,

anyway i'm new to the magic box forums and i gotta say i like the layout nice and clean. oh and by the way how do you put up custom avatars i see some folks that have them and i think that they look cool so how do ya get one????:confused:

Nindalf
10-31-2002, 06:51 PM
Welcome Beam!

You need 50 post to get an avatar...when you have 50 post "user cp" (top of the page) then choose options and there click "change Avatar" and just choose which avatar you want

Majin Batsu
11-01-2002, 12:10 AM
sup I'm Majin Batsu I'm also new here,dude I'm a Gamer too Especialy A Fighitng Gamer and welcome to the forum,CJ!

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 06:29 AM
Welcome all n00bs!

Enjoy your stay, keep out of Bill's way, dont annoy OL and have a good time!

- Triple X Beaver :spinface:

Beam
11-04-2002, 04:31 PM
hey again peoples, just had a few questions. i hear that some folks are using photoshop to make stuff like wallpaper and stuff like that but i have no clue as to how it works, so do you guys know of any websites that offer any easy to follow steps?because the official sites are cluttered to death with all kinds of links and they talk about the stuff that no one really wants to know how to do.they never tell you how to do the cool stuff.

Kid0_oIcarus
11-04-2002, 05:17 PM
Um.. you don't need photoshop to make wallpapers.. any other graphics program would do... You'll have to explain, since I've obviously missed what you meant..

Overlord
11-04-2002, 11:44 PM
Kid0_oIcarus:
Um.. you don't need photoshop to make wallpapers.. any other graphics program would do... You'll have to explain, since I've obviously missed what you meant..

True. But you do need it for good wallpapers. The others just don't cut it in the end. You can also use programs like 3D Studio Max, but thats a whole different level. Stick with Photoshop now. Paint Shop is good for beginners, and people new to graphic designing, but thats about it.

Some Tutorial Sites:

-Thinkdan. (http://thinkdan.com/)

-Eyeball Design. (http://eyeball-design.com/fxzone/frames01.htm)

-Team Photoshop. (http://www.teamphotoshop.com/)

I have a couple more, but you should be able to get all your basic needs from these sites. Check out their affiliates for more.

FumieHosokawa
11-05-2002, 09:38 PM
Anyone else notice more pop-ups in the Forums? (Why I try and avoid the news site with MS IE... like I'm actually gonna win a plasma screen.) That's it; I'm switching to Mozilla everywhere.

Overlord
11-05-2002, 11:20 PM
Download Ad Muncher (http://admuncher.com/), it gets rid of just about every ad, and every banner out there. You can confiqure it to stop pop-ups, and like Oprah(and probably Mozilla too), it will stop all pop-ups, including ones Java Timed. But you can turn that off when needed. You can also mask your IP if you want.

Twelve
11-06-2002, 02:30 AM
Thank you veeeery, veeeery much Overlord. It was beginning to get rather irritating.

Black Ace
11-07-2002, 03:00 AM
I think you only get pop ups in the old school, try switching to default mode.

Xelloss/Tsugaru
11-07-2002, 04:43 AM
I was gone for a little while. What happened?
Not much, apperantly...:spinface:

Diaz
11-07-2002, 10:31 PM
Hi, im new, how is it going? i come from GameSpot Forums and i just tought in coming here to see how is it going...jope to see all of you on the threads and al..well, anyway:

Peace,Love,Emphaty. Jose.

Majin Batsu
11-08-2002, 01:09 AM
Sup Diaz Bienvenido a The Magic Box,man Enjoy ur stay

FumieHosokawa
11-12-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Solar
I think you only get pop ups in the old school, try switching to default mode.

I switched, and it was okay for a while, but now they're back, more than ever. I appreciate the suggestion, Overlord, but I don't want yet another application running in the background I have to suspect when Windows crashes... I'll take Mozilla, thanks.

Twelve
11-13-2002, 05:57 AM
I downloaded AD MUNCHER and it works like a dream. I don't get pop-ups anymore....EVER...on any website.

DarkSavior
11-17-2002, 05:46 AM
So uhh.. yeah, just wanted to properly state my presence here in the forums. Definitely a newb in this forum, but not necessarily a newb in general. And don't expect me to make any fanboy comments either. :cool guy:

IoriYagami n8
11-17-2002, 05:51 AM
You pop a link in chat and people flock on board. Oh well, as long as you wipe the GFF off your shoes, come on in I suppose. Just don't let any dogs follow you home. I'm just all about making vauge comments only a few will understand right now. Don't mind me, you'll all figure it out.

Nate
11-19-2002, 06:21 AM
Full name's Jonathan
Currently studying Engineering in college

Exams are ending on *this* Friday! Yay!

Hey notice how Alucard didn't post in this forum?

Ogni
11-22-2002, 07:39 PM
Well, I think I should introduce myself, too.
My name is Ingo (spell it backwards and you see where my screen name comes from). I live in Germany and have been a gamer since I was about 6 or 7. I'm 23 years old, and I'm a clerk in foreign business.
I'm most interested in innovative games, therfore I'm a huge Sega fan. I'm not the gamer I used to be since Sega went mulit platform (it really broke my heart). I used to run a little german DC-site (ww.dcfan.de), but I haven't payed my provider in quite some time, so no need to check the adress...

Greetings to everyone!

PS: I used to post as "Ogni-XR21" (my PSO alias) but due to cookie problems I could not log on any more, and now I use the simple name...

Stokesy
11-28-2002, 06:38 PM
Wel, as everyone seems to be introducing themselves, i may as well fall in line. I'm Chris (Stokes),17, and i'm in a 6th doing chemistry, biology, mixed english and ICT. All good fun.
I'm really into RPG, survival horror, some FPS's and platformers, but anything if its fun and i enjoy it.
Been in several bands, one that played infront of about 100 of my friends (wooo, go me!) which was nice.Lol once i did a jump-thing on stage which didnt turn out as i had planed, and dont even get me started when i had to do the backing vocals for 'the kids aren't alright' by the Offspring!
:yikes:
I'm a Nintendo person through-and-through, and personally think GC has the most promising future out of the three main consoles, but thats just me.

I'll see you all later!

Neo Otacon
11-30-2002, 05:20 AM
Hi, my name is Ken, I'm 19 and, well, I'm new to these forums, so I don't really know much of the layout, but from what I've seen so far, everyone here seems to be cool.

I specialize in video game retail (celebrating my 1-year anniversary of being a corporate whore) and feel I need to do a little more research to secure a higher position in my (temporary, hopefully) ocupation. I own everything Squaresoft, yet can't stop myself from hating them, as well as the demonic Sony empire (Sony=EVIL).

I'm pretty big on Japanese culture, which is a no-brainer considering my love for import games anime and J-Rock/ Visual Rock/Other varied genres (Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, some other labels you people could care less about). Currently, I have 1 semester of formal education in Japanese, and an epic self-taught vocabulary. I aspire to completely master the Japanese language, thus allowing me to get the hell outta this country, perhaps landing some GTO-style teaching career.

Well, that's me in a nutshell. YO...RO... SHI... KUuu!!!

camac
12-01-2002, 09:39 PM
hey everybody, name's david, 18, might as well make this my first post here.
Mostly a PS2 gamer, but i play plenty of GC and GBA. Currently playing, suiluden 3, metroid fusion, tales of phantasia, and Super metroid. Currently studing at the art institute of Fort Lauderdale down here in lovely sunny Florida, heh. Studying Animation so i can get into game developing. They just started a new program called at my school called Game Arts (or something like that), i'm going to try getting into that asap.:D

hey, btw i noticed that the img code in the sig feild is off, i suppose you guys don't like sig pics eh? i could just use html code :rolleyes: but i figure you have img code off for a reason...

well, see ya around.

Sinful Sam
12-03-2002, 10:21 PM
Hey I jus noticed this thread

Hi my name is Sam, I?m 19 (20 in about a month), I live in Southern California and currently I'm going to a community college going for my general ed. I?m planning to get into computer graphics or animation.

Favorite genres: RPG, Action, and Adventure
Current favorite game: Metroid Prime and Shinobi
Favorite Japanese Anime: Cowboy Bebop

markavellie
12-26-2002, 12:29 PM
Wassup everybody? I'ma new here. Think the site is great; figured I'd let you know how I got here. I found the link at tronix.

Anyway, I am a freshman Computer Science major at West Virginia University. And of course, I love videogames. I am certainly a fan of Nintendo. Also, I am currently staff at a great website netjak.com (http://www.netjak.com). Although I don't know what I do there. (I think I am just the guy who hangs out at their forums all the time so I got staff status.)

Icy Squall
01-10-2003, 05:57 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a long time fan of thr Magic Box site and since its so good I have decieded to check out the forums. Well I have arrived so Hi!

Icarus4578
01-14-2003, 07:53 PM
Took me several weeks before I actually bothered to observe this thread. May as well do my part.

My name is Michael. I enjoy older games because I feel they placed the gameplay before the graphics and other superficialities that permeate from almost every game these days. Not that I don't enjoy a good game of DoA3. I tend more towards games like Zelda, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Castlevania, etc. and prefer a good rewarding challenge to being bored to death with visual effects. I like every style of game, from racing and sports, to action/adventure/RPG, to puzzle, etc. Anything goes. That is, anything until it gets several sequels that don't do anything much different and thus do not make me feel a purchase will hold any merit. I'd rather be confined into a RPG than make it an intrusive event (on-line), though I do enjoy a good one-on-one challenge (fighting games in particular). I miss the days when the arcades were a utopia of gaming (the 16-bit days in particular) because that was where most of the truly special gaming moments happened to me. Although i'd love to bring that magic back, nowadays, with all these super-powerful home consoles, there has been a lack of expectation on my part due to lack of vision and creativity in the 'industry' (I hate that word). With all this power, nobody has shown a proper usage of it other than to simply throw in a ton of polygons and not take things any further than graphically. A great great game back in the day would be an event, but nowadays it's just a contest of who can push whatever platform to the fullest and they are immediately deemed quality (a-la Doom 3/Halo 2).
As you can tell from my way of thinking, I tend to get into debates moreso than most others, since my opinions can't help but be intrusive to someone else's ideals. That's fine though. Discussions can be very rewarding and you might learn something new.

Smurfbert
02-10-2003, 09:40 AM
Ohoy - Prob the Oldest gamer on this board - 27, Love videogames and have been playing since the VCS, I work in a small company doing their accounting, besides my beutifull girlfriend I have had a love affair with Nintendo for 15 or so years. Their games are simply amazing. I also really enjoy the XBOX, mainly because of their Live service.

I enjoy ladies (mostly my gf), getting smashed, techno/trance (innercity parties), meatballs, Sweden, and my good old crazy buddies.

Mutter
02-15-2003, 12:42 PM
I'm 15 and enjoy going out, Nintendo, Cricket and probably some other stuff.

Nem
02-24-2003, 08:01 PM
well, since everyone is on this thread i thought id pop up too, just to say HI to everyone cause i just started posting after almost a year of watching you babbling about every game out there:yikes:

Seems like im joining the babbling:haha:

Drunken Savior
02-24-2003, 08:34 PM
Your best friend's drug dealer? Well I'm your drug dealer's best friend.

Chris is the name. Second year student at University of California - Santa Cruz. (Yes, the "hippie" college) Livin in my own studio now. I turn 21 this November, and I plan to trip at Disneyland on the 25th, drive to Vegas, and turn 21 on the 27th. I'm an activist for the gonj, and have been for the last three to four years, supporting recreation nonabusive use of the herb. And I'm also a pirate. Yup a Pirate. I also love to debate, so long as it stays mature.

Uhh....

(scratches head) I travel lots to national parks (went to Oregon's Silver Falls two weekends ago, absolutely beautiful) and am working on a double major - Film (animation focused) and Economy (Small Business Management) thou I LOATHE economics...so this may change. As for video games: I first played Colecovision at my Uncles house in Frisco, then I got a Nintendo for my birthday only to have said uncle play it for hours before I go to even do my first BLAM against the ducks. (Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros combo package, you see) I owned a SNES, won a Genesis from Nickelodeon's Slime Time Giveaway (I was on TV, but I lost :( talk about humbling) and then a Playstation and N64. My little brother then took over the duties and bought a PS2, GC, and XBOX and supported my habbit until I left home. Now all I have is an XBOX. If Zelda is as good as it looks, I'm pickin up a Gamecube asap with Zelda and Metroid and if I get sick (I don't have as much free time as we all think) for two weeks then I'm gonna get a PS2 as well. (Unless I just got the Gamecube)

And I wanna buy a Daytona USA arcade.
Close friend of mine is having a wedding at the end of the summer and another close friend of mine is having her first baby in half a month :yikes:

The End...oh yeah, you guys are all rad. :lol:

Vegetto
03-11-2003, 01:14 AM
oh.....hi im vegetto....name: Austin age:18 gender:.....have you ever heard of a girls name as Austin?? I like ANIME and games....duh... anyway hi ya'all

insteefy
03-16-2003, 01:33 AM
Is it still ok to post here?

Anyways..

Hi, im Steve, im from Europe, Netherlands, but i kinda hate it here. Im 19 years young. Next year im going to follow some multi-media desining stuff. When im done with that, im gonna travel around the world. There are so many places i would like to go and maybe live. Right now i have my eyes on Toronto, Canada, for school and stuff (very good multimedia schools over there), but i would kill to live in Tokyo, but its so damn expensive there. But next summer me and my old man will go to Tokyo on vacation.

What else? uhm, i like video games (duh), jpop, anime, my gf, photoshop, Asia, and uhm, u naked..

I have been here since a year or so, but i didnt wanna post cause i hate being the new guy. Ahh, well, i just did it, cause i needed ur love..

So, i'll catch u around..

Kid0_oIcarus
03-21-2003, 09:04 AM
Raise your right hand and repeat after me...

Anyway, welcome guys (and girls if there are any... a girl!? omghi2u!!!)! I'm sure you can see that for some reason we've been blessed with little to no trolls.. (and if you keep your head on and use it before posting- it'll stay that way ;) )

Glad to have you guys aboard.. don't make me have to whack you around.

Bebi
03-28-2003, 09:15 PM
Name- Mike
Age- Nearing 21

Came from-
Planet Namek ( I was an admin there before it died)
Otaku-Haven (I was an admin here too. It combined with Anime Rebirth to become Guilty Parties a couple weeks ago)
Guilty Parties (I admin there now)
Gamefaqs (I deeply hate it there. All these fanboy accusations make it seem like McCarthy and the Red Scare. I just post there now to accumulate karma. I should be at 280-something now)

Future career- Lawyer and politician. I'm heading off to law school in a bit over a year
Favorite type of music- Progressive metal and classic punk (though I like Queen and gaming music)
Sports- I ran Cross Country and Track throughout high school. I still run ocassionally
Status- Taken. I've been involved with a girl for a couple years. Married? Maybe next summer. Kids? Maybe the summer after that.

Kojiro Hyuga
04-04-2003, 12:12 AM
Sergio

Born in Macau, South China.

Emigrated to Portugal to take college degree, now back to my hometown to see if I can make a diference here...

College degree in the School Of Arts of the Portuguese Catholic University in the area of TV Production

Like the Netherlands fellow, I think I need to see the World more... I would also like to take some kind of post gratuation in Japan!
Anyway, Hi to you all! I've been reading this forum for a long time, and I must say it is the most "civilized" and, above all, argumentative forum about videogames around! The people know what they're talking about, and youy can actually discuss with "clever" people!

Miburo
04-05-2003, 05:39 AM
How's it going? Have also been a fan of MagicBox for some time now. Lurker that was I, it was thought to be the time to join in the board. :D

Some favorite games:
- ICO [if a game could have a heart, then ICO would be its embodiment]
- FF VI and IV
- Silent Hill I and II
- SOTN

I do graphic design every now and then. Have to say I miss Amano's designs for FF games. Or maybe they should bring in Hyung Tae Kim as the next FF character designer. Yes, I can dream alright...

Currently playing: [trying] to beat that blasted Ruby Weapon on FF VII.

See you guys around!

Kintaro
04-16-2003, 02:39 PM
hi

this my first post here i'm from Saudi Arabia age 22 my fav games r Xenogears , KOF , MGS , Zelda you can say i'm Neogeo & Nentindo fan :)

eASY eDITOR
06-03-2003, 11:16 AM
Hi,

just that really

SpaceManSpiff
07-04-2003, 02:40 AM
Hi, im Shawn, 18 years old and just graduated from high school this year. This is the the best forum ive been in, loads fast, lots of options and un-cluttered.:cool guy:

baratus
07-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Meh, and I never thought about posting on this thread.
Hi, the name's Edel, I'm 22 years old and I love this forum specially 'cause there's no fanboyism in here. Been here from a while though. :D

Kid0_oIcarus
07-10-2003, 10:56 AM
Well baratus, there WAS no fanboyism until you got here and screwed that up! ;)

Anyway, welcome to all and to all a good night.. er.. you too there frog boy.

baratus
07-10-2003, 01:06 PM
Well baratus, there WAS no fanboyism until you got here and screwed that up! ;)

Anyway, welcome to all and to all a good night.. er.. you too there frog boy.

HEY! :angry:

Ash
07-21-2003, 06:24 PM
Just saying Hi to everyone. As you can see I signed up awhile back but i only just got round to posting.

Anyway, names Emma. I'm 20 and living in the UK

baratus
07-23-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Ash
Just saying Hi to everyone. As you can see I signed up awhile back but i only just got round to posting.

Anyway, names Emma. I'm 20 and living in the UK

You from MGS2? :rolleyes:

B-Zero
08-31-2003, 01:01 AM
HELLO!
Im here to protest against NTSC and all American gamers who think they are hard done by.
If it looks like i think im big headed and think i know everything, well, i know i dont, but if i ever post something, i have at least researched it thouroughly before i go making stupid ignorant posts.
I have alot of experience in other forums, mainyl AU ps forums where i am an extremely regular resident, i have over 2500 posts there, nuff bout that, also on international boards like these i am notorious for making a fuss for getting so angry at NTSC gamers, no i dont hate you just very very jealous of you!
Well i think thats all.
No need to make me welcome.

Nindalf
08-31-2003, 05:12 AM
'Ello Guv'ner!

B-Zero
08-31-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by N?n-in-Eilph
'Ello Guv'ner!
Spr?ich?n' z? English?

Nindalf
08-31-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by B-Zero
Spr?ich?n' z? English?

Que?

I only speak english. With my unbelieveably bad accent. 'Ello Guv'ner!

CONAN O'BRIEN 0WNZ! w00t!

ATMA
08-31-2003, 08:48 AM
HELLO!
Im here to protest against NTSC and all American gamers who think they are hard done by.

Do you hate Europeans with NTSC also?Or people from other parts of the world that lives in Europe but still got a NTSC system? Or just Americans with NTSC? And do you hate Japanese gamers who also use NTSC/J ?

B-Zero
08-31-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by ATMA
Do you hate Europeans with NTSC also?Or people from other parts of the world that lives in Europe but still got a NTSC system? Or just Americans with NTSC? And do you hate Japanese gamers who also use NTSC/J ?
Those that live in NTSC coded areas, i dont like.
Ill forgive the ones that have imported NTSC machines into PAL, because you too know how it feels to be mistreated, lucky for you though, you have the funds.

Nindalf
08-31-2003, 10:23 AM
Those that live in NTSC coded areas, i dont like.

Wow, your pathetic. You dont like people who happen to life in regions that get games first? It takes a long time to translate games. And it dosent cost much more to have a NTSC console than PAL. Your just jealous spoiled little baby.

Sh*t happens, get over it. :crazy:

Welcome to the forums. :sing:

B-Zero
09-01-2003, 02:40 AM
Come to think of its, its the Europeans that force the games not to come out in PAL.
I hate Europeans and Americans aswell now.
Thanks for pointing that out Nin-in.
Europeans and their fucken multilanguage countries, why the hell do we have to be joined at the hip to you bunch of retarded faggots.
Companies are too lazy to translate the game for all your ****ty little sub languages, why dont they all just learn English and the world would be a better place.......
Australia should be an NTSC country, as we dont have that many different languages that are popular and we dont need games that have 10 different languages.........

Bad1
09-01-2003, 04:27 PM
:rolleyes:Why don't everybody learn Japanese, then nobody will have to wait for games to be translated.:rolleyes:

Really let it go. Hateful thoughts towards people because of where they live is going to shorten your life.

Black Ace
11-02-2003, 02:08 PM
bump... sticky. :D

ATMA
11-02-2003, 02:19 PM
Huh??? Bill/Solar/Ikaruga/weird sign that spelled dvd/Atsumare.... would you be so nice to explain what you did with this thread? I remember it wasn't here for a while untill now and what are you cooking up in your lab again?

Black Ace
11-02-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ATMA
Huh??? Bill/Solar/Ikaruga/weird sign that spelled dvd/Atsumare.... would you be so nice to explain what you did with this thread? I remember it wasn't here for a while untill now and what are you cooking up in your lab again?

The thread was always sticky, and was here up till yesterday. It got unstuck somehow after I changed name and it got bumped down according the the date of the last post in the thread.

ATMA
11-02-2003, 02:44 PM
I see...I thought you did what you like to do ..delete threads without reason.... and now you have change your name again ..wouldn't it be nice to re-introduce yourself?! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/265.gif

Black Ace
11-02-2003, 02:53 PM
If you're pointing to the thread where someone said theused was goodcharollete, which is new to me when I read it at the mod board. I have no idea where the thread go.

ATMA
11-02-2003, 03:01 PM
No no not that one..i'm talking about the past, when you were more active. ;)

Seska
11-02-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Atsumare!!
If you're pointing to the thread where someone said theused was goodcharollete, which is new to me when I read it at the mod board. I have no idea where the thread go.

Weird, then if none of the mods deleted it (I know 100% sure Alucard didnt either) than it must have been theused who deleted it. If admin cant get memebrs not to delete first posts (thus killing entire threads) we'll prolly just get mebers not to be able to delete posts at all.

Its preferable to members simply deleting threads and taking out other peoples' efforts ad posts just cause they dont like whats being said in the thread.

Nindalf
11-03-2003, 09:30 AM
Yes, only I should be allowed to do that! What are people thinking?!

Why no n00bs? This thread been dead for months, think they can just walk in here and not introduse(sp?) themselves....

suronosuke
12-16-2003, 03:05 AM
dont think i`v posted anything here yet... lets spam..

i`m a guy, looking for a very rich woman for matrimonial purposes. no experience necessary!!!!!

p.s give me money i give love (;

Drunken Savior
12-16-2003, 09:33 AM
I swear I proposed to a woman in Vegas....I just didn't have enough money.. :/

Kid0_oIcarus
12-16-2003, 10:53 AM
So, uh... let me welcome you all to the magic- wait.. over half of you are already memberers!

Shoo! Shoo! Away with your silly spammings!

Don't make me get the hose...

Ya lousy freaks...

Magnus
12-21-2003, 08:13 PM
I never posted here. Didnt even know the thread existed until about 3 months ago.

Ummm...okay.

Im Magnus, a Nintendo fanboy. Not as bad as some of the others on here, but I most definently am.

I used to go by another name here (godlessgod), but changed it when I realised I didnt like it. I have been a member for about 5 months now (where does the time go?) and I have a captioning the pic thread.

I dont like pie very much and I live in a land that dosent exist (Australia).

I like Nintendo though :)

w00t!!

Now can I spam here??

Joe Redifer
01-01-2004, 01:59 AM
Hi my name is Joe Redifer and this is my first post ever! This is also my first time on the internet! Hopefully the internet can teach me something. Perhaps I can learn to use phrases like "teh", "pwnz", "1337" and other such things like only the smart, cool people do. Can I be smart and cool like you people? Let me try:

magcik box r0xx0rz yourf b0xx0rz it is teh awesome! it pwnz jo0 and is 1337!!!111!1!!!!!!@#

Hell yeah! I did it! I am now as smart as everyone else on the internet! Joy!

gearhound1
01-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Joe Redifer
Hi my name is Joe Redifer and this is my first post ever! This is also my first time on the internet! Hopefully the internet can teach me something. Perhaps I can learn to use phrases like "teh", "pwnz", "1337" and other such things like only the smart, cool people do. Can I be smart and cool like you people? Let me try:

magcik box r0xx0rz yourf b0xx0rz it is teh awesome! it pwnz jo0 and is 1337!!!111!1!!!!!!@#

Hell yeah! I did it! I am now as smart as everyone else on the internet! Joy!

way to go, joe!!

Gamer CJ
02-10-2004, 09:52 PM
ok, my first time here, and i see theres a welcome sticky so cool, anywho, im CJ and this is my first time here, though im farmiliar with forums. cheers!

btw, haha, im gona have to change my av after i get the custom av option.

Reality
02-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Well in that case welcome CJ. I have a feeling me and you will not get along at all so don't you talk to me. :P

Alucard
02-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Enjoy! Also, dont listen to Nins lies!

Magnus
02-11-2004, 01:22 AM
This coming from the person that quoted from the book of Nin.

Oh...and welcome to the forums CJ.

SpaceManSpiff
02-11-2004, 01:30 AM
Welcome!! and if your a hot girl, PM me. hell as long as your a female, I dont care. Im lonely.:crying:

;) J/K hope you enjoy your time here and just dont dissappear after a few posts like most people do.:D

Gamer CJ
02-11-2004, 04:20 PM
ah dont worry, i plan to stay awhile, i got a good friend here who introduced this place to me, and i know im not just gona go and traddle the fence. oh btw, im not a female, although i hear im pretty hott :P

Alucard
02-12-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Gamer CJ
oh btw, im not a female, although i hear im pretty hott :P

Thats probably good enough for ol' spiffy here!

Arahenion
02-16-2004, 04:05 AM
Hello all, I just joined because the last game forum I was at just shut down, and this seems like a small community, so I figured I'd join. Stuff about me, so you can pretend to care: I love music, I'm learning more and more every day and trying to find ways to get ideas out. I like computers, programming and web design. I like games as well, although I'm not as avid as I was a few years back.

Alucard
02-16-2004, 04:51 AM
Welcome! Btw, dont turn your back on spiff or you might regret it. :D

Arahenion
02-16-2004, 04:56 AM
Hahaha why what would hap.. oh... ew:crazy:

Magnus
02-16-2004, 05:18 AM
Is that a good ewww or a bad ewww?

Arahenion
02-16-2004, 05:22 AM
BAD, perhaps I shall change the smiley.

Magnus
02-16-2004, 05:25 AM
Definently a better choice in smiley now :)

Welcome to the forums too.

Arahenion
02-16-2004, 05:26 AM
Thankee

SpaceManSpiff
02-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Alucard
Welcome! Btw, dont turn your back on spiff or you might regret it. :D :annoyed:

Hahaha why what would hap.. oh... ew

What just happened here?

Drunken Savior
02-16-2004, 05:12 PM
She puts the lotion on her skin or else she gets the hose again!!!!

Arahenion
02-16-2004, 05:20 PM
She?

Drunken Savior
02-16-2004, 06:14 PM
Silence of the Lams quote :D

Arahenion
02-16-2004, 06:52 PM
Ah, I hardly remember the movie.

scribble
02-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Hey,

I'm scribble. I'm a little obsessed with art (both normal and digital) and run a new games site : Gamer7.com (http://gamer7.com)

anyway. Nice to be here, and I hope to be posting round the forums soon :)

Arahenion
02-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Greetings, aptly named aye? :)

Ultima_Ninja87
03-02-2004, 11:25 AM
I'm Tony! I'm 17 and I live in Virginia.

I'm originally from Charleston, South Carolina (yup, a southerner), and have lived everywhere in the U.S (California, Michigan, Texas, Hawaii, Florida) because my dad used to be in the Navy. Let me see...something interesting....um I've been in martial arts for 7 years now, and am a second degree black belt at Chuck Norris Karate. I'm the youngest of 3 kids (and 1 stepbrother).

Welcome me here with open arms!!

*Backs away from Spiff*

er....*shakes your hand* lol :cool guy:

Arahenion
03-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Welcome with open arms!

deadaerith
03-12-2004, 05:25 AM
have to start somewhere so it might as well be here.

me.. let's see. i'm a 23 yr old from the immigration nation e.g. san antonio, texas. been a gamer as far back as i can remember (i'm talking before atari) I got suckered into joining this forum by some wicked evil guy, but i plan on backstabbing him in the final chapter and stealing all his gold. w00t!

so yeah.. hi... i'll be lurking.

Drunken Savior
03-12-2004, 05:28 AM
Hey deadaerith. How's things....other than being dead? ;) Hope yea post some.

ruby_onix
03-12-2004, 06:44 AM
Hi. You can call me ruby. Or RO. Or whatever.

Uhhh... I'm a guy. I don't really like to give out personal info. Or make up fake stuff to tell people.

I've known about The MagicBox for quite a while (back when I spent a lot of time on the IGN forums, before they went all 'Insider' on us, I think), but trying out Mozilla FireFox (with it's built-in pop-up-killer) seems to have pushed me over the edge toward considering becoming a poster here. I really hate Gator. Is that the intended effect of their ads?

Hmmm... I became a gamer in the late-Atari 2600 early-NES days, and I favor most of Nintendo's first-party offerings, along with the other classics like Castlevania, MegaMan, and Metal Gear. I also really like RPGs (Dragon Warrior powns Final Fantasy), when I'm feeling too lazy for the twitch-games.

I sometimes do things like make fun of the XBox, but it's all in good fun, as I don't seriously dislike any videogames. Although Microsoft sometimes creeps me out. Moreso than Sony (who seems to be getting worse by the day, but is amazing at covering it up) or Nintendo (who seems to be somewhat reformed).

I've got (access to) a PS2, GameCube, and a GBA (and a GBA Player for the GameCube), and a very lengthy list of top-notch games that I need to get around to playing. I think I'm hoarding them like a squirrel. I tend to play a game long enough to know that I like it, then bury it in a safe place and move on to another. I'm (enjoying) working on the problem.

I think that says about everything. See you around the boards.

deadaerith
03-12-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by ruby_onix
I sometimes do things like make fun of the XBox, but it's all in good fun, as I don't seriously dislike any videogames. Although Microsoft sometimes creeps me out.

i catch myself doing that sometimes, but it's usually spawned by all the numb nuts who have an Xbox just cause its the "latest thing" and they all play Halo for 14 hours a day and pretend to have any real gaming skills... man i hate people who do that. Specially when they can't get past the first part of Onimusha cause their dumb ass doesn't THINK to open a door might require clicking a button :annoyed:

/rant... thnx for the welcome

Alucard
03-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Welcome!

gabriel
03-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Hey Drunken, is your current avatar a character from your homebrew cartoon? I remember hearing about it ages ago. Did anything happen with that?

Oh, and uh, hello everyone.

ATMA
03-15-2004, 02:54 AM
Talking about popping out of nowhere...How's it going gabriel? Long time no see heh?!!

ruby_onix, Ultima_Ninja87, Arahenion and deadaerith and Alucard Welcome to the MB Forums and I hope ya'll stick around for a long time..and not disapear after a few post like a lot of members have done in the past.

gabriel
03-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Yeah, it's been a while. My interest in gaming had faded, not to mention, I got a near-full time job while still going to school, so the forum kind of dropped off the radar. This year looks promising, gaming-wise, so that kind of rekindled my interest.

It's good to see the same familiar faces as when I left. Have I missed much forum drama? :haha:

SpaceManSpiff
03-15-2004, 04:02 PM

It's good to see the same familiar faces as when I left. Have I missed much forum drama? :haha:

Well, not much. Except that: Nin turned out to be a transvestite (sp?) prostitute. We learned that Alucard is actually a 12 year old girl, and Seska is a robot. And we learned that Joe Redifer has no gaming skills, ie: look at Ninja Gaiden thread. And because of a certain thread in the debate forum, we found out that about half of the magicbox members are homosexuals, Gearhound doesnt have alot of sex, and that there is no GOD.:D

Oh, and we moved to a new server and have new mods; Drunken and Iori.

Joe Redifer
03-15-2004, 04:40 PM
You mean you DIDN'T already know that about me? :)

Drunken Savior
03-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Hey Drunken, is your current avatar a character from your homebrew cartoon? I remember hearing about it ages ago. Did anything happen with that?

Oh, and uh, hello everyone.

Nah, the avatar is a drawing I just recently completed as part of my 20+ art piece portfolio final for a class. (You guys should really see the new pieces I finished for my final, I'm gonna see if I can get them professionally scanned). TRIVIA: The character in my avatar is my (Idealistic) studio head character.

As for the cartoon, I'm still doing my film/art/music studies at Santa Cruz, looks like about 1.5 more years. I'm currently trying to work with my school to have me ldo summer internships in Atlanta or LA to get some experience before I graduate.

And I promise, the first cartoon I get creative liberties on will be a cartoon about sea pirates in modern times.

And welcome back Gabriel, it's surely been a looong time. Glad you found time to drop by and say hello! It sure has been some time!

ATMA
03-15-2004, 05:07 PM

Yeah you also missed how a P.C can beat SpaceManSpiff on any giving day..I mean just checked the p.c section. I never seen someone got beaten up by their p.c in such a ridiculously way. :lol:

Alucard
03-16-2004, 01:31 PM
Why are you welcoming me ATMA! And banning spiff as of now. I aint a 12 year old girl.. I'm 14!! Hardware is my pimp.

ATMA
03-17-2004, 02:00 PM
I missed you man! :(

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/265.gif

Alucard
03-17-2004, 02:08 PM
Quit prodding me with that damn stick!

Kid0_oIcarus
03-18-2004, 12:24 AM
I see London, I see France
I see Alucard's underpants...

Damn guy, how often do you change those!?

:cough:

Ack!

Nindalf
03-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by SpaceManSpiff
Well, not much. Except that: Nin turned out to be a transvestite (sp?) prostitute.

I told you that in confident! :mad:

...I mean I don't know what his talking about... that's just crazy...

SpaceManSpiff
03-20-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Nindalf
I told you that in confident! :mad:

...I mean I don't know what his talking about... that's just crazy...

Ill never forget that night!! I had to attend Councelling and psycho therapy for over 6 months!! And Ill still never be the same.:(

redmask
05-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Hi i live in country most people hate gamecube
and all shop sells copy games (5$)
and the original game cost (70$)
and im nintendo&megaman-fanboy and start playing when i was 3 years old
im 16

Joe Redifer
05-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Is English your 3rd language or your fourth?

SpaceManSpiff
05-16-2004, 09:14 PM
I

Couldnt

Understand

Anything

You

Just

Said.

:confused:

ombra
05-18-2004, 10:22 AM
i'm probably hated by half this great message board..i appreciate that the Mod's are for the most part relaxed and not ban happy when people disagree with them..

in the end, i'm just a spoke on the wheel of karma..
everything in it's right place..

redmask
05-18-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by SpaceManSpiff
I

Couldnt

Understand

Anything

You

Just

Said.

:confused:

you Couldnt Understand what???????????????

Joe Redifer
05-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Apparently you can't understand English either.

redmask
05-18-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Joe Redifer
Apparently you can't understand English either.
?????????????????????????

SpaceManSpiff
05-19-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by redmask
and all shop sells copy ( games (5$)
im 16

Hey, You edited your post to make it look normal. Now that makes my post look stupid.:irked:

Kurt Angle
06-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Alucard
Quit prodding me with that damn stick!

LOLLOLOLOLOL
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/265.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/265.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/265.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/265.gif

does that help any Alucard?

Kurt Angle
06-25-2004, 03:16 PM
I will try and translate this.

and all shop sells copy games (5$)
im 16

Hi i live in a country (DUH) most people here hate gamecube
All of the shops sell coppied games for 5 bucks
And sell the original game for 70 bucks
And i am a Nintendo-My Gameboy-UNKNOWN TRANSLATE i started to play those when i was 3 years of age and now i am 16 years of age.

Not bad for tranlastion huh??

Hey You edited your post to make it look normal. Now that makes my post look stupid

My friend.. YOU ALWAYS LOOK STUPID!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!!!??

Kidding../

redmask
06-25-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
I will try and translate this.

Hi i live in a country (DUH) most people here hate gamecube
All of the shops sell coppied games for 5 bucks
And sell the original game for 70 bucks
And i am a Nintendo-My Gameboy-UNKNOWN TRANSLATE i started to play those when i was 3 years of age and now i am 16 years of age.

Not bad for tranlastion huh??

My friend.. YOU ALWAYS LOOK STUPID!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!!!??

Kidding../

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
you idiot what is this (i am a Nintendo-My Gameboy-UNKNOWN TRANSLATE i started to play those when i was 3 years of age and now i am 16 years of age.)???
i sayed i like nintendo and megaman and i start playing games when i was 3 years old

suronosuke
06-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Ok people now disrespect, I understand a lot of people are having trouble understanding our friend from “somewhere” In Europe. This is a welcoming thread no need to get abusive or sarcastic, just help the poor guy if you can and if you cannot leave him be.

p.s I do not really see why most of you would want to argue with someone whom does not understand you. Also I would like to say sorry for my sarcastical (it’s not a word) comment in one of the previous threads redmask, but sometimes it helps to think before you post redmask.

Anyway welcome to the magic-box forums redmask and hope you can enlighten us with some gaming information without any biased crap.

thank you

demonslayer7
07-06-2004, 03:01 AM
I joined in April, but never really got into the whole cycle of Forum life at MB. So let me introduce myself. My name is Alf. I like cats. A lot. And foam.

Really though -
I am a 14 year old male from the mid-eastern US (appalachia :crazy: ) and I have been playing RPG's for about 4 years (if I am correct) and that would mean I started when I was ten years old.
I am interested in Christian Philosophy and theology, creating games (I am about to start Java :D ) and making electronic music. I came here because I love RPG's, this seemed like a neat community and I want to get away from the harsh community I used to belong to.
So, in short: Hello! :cool guy:

bemanisuperstar
07-10-2004, 07:08 PM
I'm John and I'm 22.

I love video games but Hate Nintendo and Hated for hating Nintendo.
Hopefully I've found a place where i can talk about Games and not be flamed
Called an Idiot and whatever just for hating a company or making a post I should've have made.

I hope you all welcome me here.

Drunken Savior
07-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Why do you hate Nintendo? :(

bemanisuperstar
07-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Long story short:

They don't ask fans what they want they TELL FANS and they still act like they're #1 and Miyamoto and Iwata have egos So big they'd Humble Team Ninja's Tomo Itatagi.

That and I'm a born and bred sega fan.

Omega's Dust
08-17-2004, 07:41 AM
*sorry Admins if this is out of place in 'general discussion'*

Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello, I've long been reading Magic-Box but only recently thought of joining the forums, anyways games I am playing at the moment:

Doom 3: about 10 hours into this masterpiece! an awesome game.
Morrowind: 3 months on and I'm still playing this.
FF X: started again, 12 hours in.
HomeWorld: why not?
Disgaea: will I ever reach the LvL cap?

I'm looking forward to joining the Final Fantasy XI community in September, and well, thats about it. see you around.

cheers. :thumb-up:

gabriel
08-17-2004, 08:52 PM
Welcome!

Just so you know, there's a mega-thread for introductions in the Community forum. Don't worry though, I don't think you'll get too much abuse for starting this one :P

bemanisuperstar
08-17-2004, 10:30 PM
Welcome!

Just so you know, there's a mega-thread for introductions in the Community forum. Don't worry though, I don't think you'll get too much abuse for starting this one :P

Nah just for the fact you're not bored by Morrowind

Vicviper
08-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Welcome.

It looks like we have another Maiden fan.............................well besides me anyway.

Paper exe
08-26-2004, 07:07 AM
p.s I do not really see why most of you would want to argue with someone whom does not understand you. Also I would like to say sorry for my sarcastical (it?s not a word) comment in one of the previous threads redmask, but sometimes it helps to think before you post redmask.
thank you
First of all I understand every thing you said :too mad: :angry:
and I learned english by my self
that why some of you have problems understand me
but I realy understand every thing you or anyone als says

Red-Cell
08-26-2004, 12:44 PM
....So I thought that I would just take some time and introduce myself. I?ve been playing games for many years and play most of the genres, though I do love shooters (2/3D) and rpgs a bit more then others. Oh, and it may seem kind of stupid but, how do I get rid of the guest title and use my averter on the forums. I looked though the FAQ?s and what not but didn?t see anything. Am I just blind? Thanks.

Freeman
08-26-2004, 06:47 PM
Welcome Red Cell.
Just post a lot and then you can add an avatar.

Killace
10-25-2004, 03:13 PM
ok so im new here's some stuff about me

Name: tracey
Height:
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Single or married: single
Instant Messengers & Sceen Names:
When you are online: most of the time
Do you have a website?: no
Other favorite website(s): my other favs are SHF, CE, ES and neopets

---Favorite---
Music: all types
Movie: kundun and black hawk down
TV show: the OC
Actor/actress: Orlando Bloom/Angelina Jolie
Magazine:
Food:
Hobby: games, animals

---Gaming Preferences---
Your favorite system: hmmm either PS2 or Xbox
Your least favorite system: dont have one love them all
Favorite game genre: RPG/survival horror
You favorite game: ok being i love alot of games im going to write a few silent hill series, tombraider series, suikoden 2, FF's, Zelda's,morrowind, koudelka, resident evil series, red faction, sonic series, treasures of the deep, everblue 2, and many many more i love loads
Your least favorite game: shadowman
You favorite game developer: Bethesda, konami
Game you are currently playing: .hack(borrowed from a friend) and silent hill:inner fears yet again
How many games do you own?: 160+
Do you rent games? no
How many games do you buy a month?: too many
What is the one game you don't own but wish you could get?: any of the other suikodens and treasures of the deep

Sinful Sam
10-25-2004, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the forums Killace.

Drunken Savior
10-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Any suikoden fan is welcome to these forums!

Reality
10-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Woman! Woman! Woman! Sorry, I couldn't help it. As gentlemen we'll try our best to make sure Bem does not bother you.

DarkwingMantis
11-03-2004, 04:18 PM
*through a billow of thick smoke*
I AM THE TERROR THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT!
I AM THE GAMER THAT RESETS YOUR CONSOLE JUST WHEN YOU ARE WINNING!!!
I AM DARKWING MANTIS!!!!!!

Havoc2049
11-03-2004, 04:36 PM
*through a billow of thick smoke*
I AM THE TERROR THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT!
I AM THE GAMER THAT RESETS YOUR CONSOLE JUST WHEN YOU ARE WINNING!!!
I AM DARKWING MANTIS!!!!!!

:lol:
Great intro! Post away!

Drunken Savior
11-03-2004, 06:49 PM
Seriously. Your my new favorite poster (Kicks AtariX off his throne) ;)

Freeman
11-04-2004, 02:38 PM
Hey there beautiful, welcome to the forum!
HEY DUMB@$$ the next guy to piss off redmask's gonna get it! :kill: :kill: :kill: :kill: YA HEAR ME!

Paper exe
11-05-2004, 04:29 AM
Hey there beautiful, welcome to the forum!
HEY DUMB@$$ the next guy to piss off redmask's gonna get it! :kill: :kill: :kill: :kill: YA HEAR ME!

Joe Redifer
11-05-2004, 04:42 AM
Wha?

PaperEXE = Redmask?

Paper exe
11-05-2004, 04:48 AM
Wha?

PaperEXE = Redmask?
:yikes: you don't know that
I thought it was obvious

1337haxxor
11-14-2004, 07:15 PM
hey, i never had a "lol!!!! i'm new!" post...

LOL!!!!! I'm NEW!!!!

Jefe
11-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Welcome, Jefe.
You last visited: 11-24-2003 at 01:57 AM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 0.

I remember registering here, but I didn't realize it was that long ago.

Hey Joe, iirc, I registered here after you posted about this forum over at OC Remix. what's up?

Joe Redifer
11-16-2004, 08:27 PM
Wow I don't even remember that. Must have been a long time ago!

Jefe
11-16-2004, 08:30 PM
:) indeed.

Drunken Savior
11-16-2004, 09:36 PM
Welcome! Nice models!

Jefe
11-17-2004, 09:34 PM
Thanks! :)

NES4EVER
11-27-2004, 01:31 AM
Sup, everyone? I just joined your forums and thought I would sound off on a little info to help introduce myself. Been a gamer since the early 80's. I collect/play everything console gaming related from Atari - Xbox. Although I have my favorites I try not to bash on any system retro or today's generation because I enjoy something about either games made for or the systems themselves on any I have ever owned/played. I look forward to meeting everyone and listening to peoples thoughts on everything while also throwing my 2cents in there as well. "Life is short, Game-on"

Gibby

Paper exe
11-27-2004, 01:40 AM
another nintendo fan :cool guy:

TheHardware
12-06-2004, 03:49 AM
hello everyone Im theHardware..and i like long walks on the beach and candel light......i dont have a favorite system but i do have a favorite game its DMC1.....ive been gaming since i was able to spell so thats around 13......j/k.....anyway some of my favorite posters on here are folken, spiff, renegade, gearhound,thesoftware (wonder where he got his name huh), reivenlocke, and icarus...only cause i never read his.....

my socom name is Frank Castle with a hyphen over the "a" in castle...

FFonline name is Daunte - server is Midguardsomr (spelling?) lvl 63 sam - 35 beastmaster - 36 ranger - 30 warrior - 26 thief......armorsmithing @ 13 - woodworking@ 3 leathercrafting @ 2

Twisted metal black name is (if anyone plays anymore) TheWraith

all EA sports games username is Truelegend

havent activated my xbox live subscription yet..name will be TheHardware..come 12/15

Freeman
12-06-2004, 10:39 AM
The things people do when they're bored....

Nephlabobo
12-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Any suikoden fan is welcome to these forums!

Sweet - nice to know I'm not the only one.

Eidan
12-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Hi.

I'm a new guy.

Drunken Savior
12-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Whatsup new guy? Who's that in your avatar?

Eidan
12-12-2004, 01:24 AM
Keifer Sutherland as "Jack Bauer" from the best television show not on air right now, 24.

Drunken Savior
12-12-2004, 01:39 AM
Keifer. That's what I call my....nevermind. Anyways, welcome to the forums! :D

Freeman
12-12-2004, 04:36 AM
Yeah I know 24, but I never seen it. ...but I heard Kiefer S. was really good in it.
Welcome to the forums bud.