PDA

View Full Version : Rez virbrator for women's lib

Black Ace
11-12-2002, 01:19 AM
We're pretty sure Sega development guru Tetsuya Mizuguchi didn't expect his Trance Vibrator to be used quite like this

In hindsight, this may have been more than a little obvious. First word of Rez's Trance Vibrator PlayStation 2 peripheral being used for self-gratification emerged today. Couples the world over take immediate notice.
GameGirlAdvance.com writer Jane has decided to lift the lid on her masturbatory explorations in this article for the publication. And yes, before you ask, the piece contains photos.

Thankfully, Jane's underwear remains on throughout her unusual use of the game, although the plucky lady has pointed out that dampness is not an issue when using the Trance Vibrator to 'scrump the cherry'.

"Its shape is pretty nice, it can slip easily under your skirt or in your panties, it comes with a protective 'glove' which you can wash, and it emits a regular pulsating rhythm that gets ever more intense and thrilling the deeper you go into the game," said Jane. "Damn, by the end I was writhing on the floor!"

Quite. The intended use for the Trance Vibrator is to bring about a state of synesthesia by sitting on it while you're playing. Considering games are usually played by men, you can't help but wonder what was going through Mizuguchi's mind when he thought this up.
- Article (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php{que}id=83284)

Your thoughts?

Drunken Savior
11-12-2002, 01:51 AM
My thoughts?

Rock On! :cool guy:

Twelve
11-12-2002, 05:42 AM
What the ?Q%%?"?*% is this?

Healin
11-12-2002, 10:44 AM
Crazy... jus crazy! But it may get more girls to play games. :D

Robo Halloween
11-12-2002, 11:53 AM
What I find intriguing is how Justin keeps playing the game and praising it while his girl is sitting right next to him about to explode!:D

flamingspiral
11-12-2002, 11:35 PM
Now I wish I was a girl; that looks fun. :P

Rubeus
11-14-2002, 02:55 AM
The article mentioned guys can also use it.

Kid0_oIcarus
11-14-2002, 04:54 PM
Um.. yeah Reb, how about YOU try it and tell us how THAT goes, k? :D

Olm52
11-19-2002, 10:13 AM
anyone ever seen the hello kitty vibrator? its funny as hell!

Neo Otacon
12-04-2002, 04:24 PM
Sadly, Billy - yes I have.

Women are scary... But sooooo educational!

Sinful Sam
12-05-2002, 04:25 AM
I though this was some kind of joke.

I guess Rez is the game to satisfy a women's needs. I don't see how that guy was playing games when a girl beside him is doing that.

Drunken Savior
12-06-2002, 07:34 AM
Heh...the holidays are comming....I know what to get girl gamers now....:D