PDA

View Full Version : i used to post here... back when there were like 10 members...

testtubebaby
11-10-2002, 11:41 PM
Wasn't Overlord a regular member back in tha day? What's the story begind this rise to power?

Anyway's, it's good to be back... now I'll have to share the love between here, GameFAQs, and GamesAreFun...

::faints::

Black Ace
11-10-2002, 11:44 PM
Welcome back from the hiatus. I remember you back in the days when this place was just opened, though I didn't post too much then.

Robo Halloween
11-10-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by testtubebaby
Anyway's, it's good to be back... now I'll have to share the love between here, GameFAQs, and GamesAreFun...

::faints::

For your intellects sake, evacuate GameFaqs immedietly! That forum has rabies!:P

Overlord
11-10-2002, 11:57 PM
testtubebaby:
Wasn't Overlord a regular member back in tha day? What's the story begind this rise to power?

I remember you. I think you left right after you realized you weren't showing up on the member lists. As for me, I became a Mod about a couple of weeks after you left. ATMA was one too, but he wasn't able continue beacuse he sucked at it. Or maybe he was just busy, don't remember which one. :D

...Anyway, hope you stick around. First Xig comes back, now you? This is great!

gabriel
11-11-2002, 01:51 AM
I remember you, good to have you back. I also joined when the forum first opened, but I havent posted that much. Remember Pdaimaoh and all those other guys that disappeared?

testtubebaby
11-11-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Overlord
I think you left right after you realized you weren't showing up on the member lists.

Ironically, I'm still not on it! :2happy:

I remember Pdaimaoh vaguely... wasn't he like, older than most of us? In his 40s or something? For some reason I'm remembering him as an older guy...

Oh, and GameFAQs isn't so bad. You just have to stick to the right boards.

Black Ace
11-11-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by testtubebaby

Ironically, I'm still not on it! :2happy:

I remember Pdaimaoh vaguely... wasn't he like, older than most of us? In his 40s or something? For some reason I'm remembering him as an older guy...

Oh, and GameFAQs isn't so bad. You just have to stick to the right boards.

You are not showing up because you did not confirmed your membership. When you first signed up, you'd be dispatched an email to confirmed your membership. Try this, changed your email address and you'll be sent another confirmnation letter.

And about Pdaimaoh, he's a bit insane.

Twelve
11-11-2002, 03:42 AM
This forum is jumping because the people behind it are of the right mindset and doing the right kind of work to make it go. I'm part of so many dead forums...its a relief to come here and see people talk.

Kid0_oIcarus
11-12-2002, 02:01 PM
Yeah, even when they don't have much to say they still type.. er.. I mean..

Anyway, your name sounds vaguely familiar...

Welcome back then!

xXx Beaver xXx
11-19-2002, 08:28 AM
Welcome back and enjoy your stay.

- Triple X Beaver :spinface: