PDA

View Full Version : Only 3 more days!!

Wolf
04-30-2002, 11:09 PM
Man, I have not been this excited over a movie since I was a child!! The sheer level of exhuberence that I display after seeing the latest preview on TV is absolutely out of sorts for a 17 year old! I have to admit the company has done a good job of getting me hyped. That is also a bad thing, because if it disappoints in anyway I'll be let down. Reading some reveiws on the net has my curiousity peaked big time. I remember in 92 hearing about how Cameron wanted to do the film but it was tied up in too much legal tape. I was 8 at the time and seriously wanted the movie to be released. Then after True Lies and Titanic I knew Cameron wouldn't have an interest anymore. Sam Raimi is actually a great director. I saw his movie "A Simple Plan" about a year ago and it had witty dialogue and casting. However the same doesn't pertain for an action movie of this caliber so I still have my doubts. So how do you guys feel about it? Got your tickets ready like I do? Or are you just gonna see it after the line ups aren't so huge?

k0ach
05-01-2002, 12:54 PM
i'm about to say something blasphemous to most of you. i'm actually more excited about spiderman than i am about ep.2.

Badboon
05-01-2002, 03:09 PM
As "excited" as I am about Episode 2, I'll still likely never bother to actually get my lazy ass out of my basement and into a theatre to watch it.
I'll just do what I did for Episode 1: Wait until it finally airs on TV a couple of years later (hey, Episode 1 was just on TV lastnight! :D)

Wolf
05-01-2002, 11:47 PM
You watched it on CTV didn't you Boon? You gotts go get eh DVD, head out over to someone who has a widescreen televsison and Dolby Digital sound, then crank the woofer up to 20 and get ready for the most exhilerating experience ever when the pod scene comes up!!

Oh yeah, only 2 more days!! ;)

tinlunlau
05-03-2002, 12:46 AM
easy for you to say.

15 minutes left till may 3. argh!
dammit! i wanna see it badly

Badboon
05-03-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Wolf
You watched it on CTV didn't you Boon? You gotts go get eh DVD, head out over to someone who has a widescreen televsison and Dolby Digital sound, then crank the woofer up to 20 and get ready for the most exhilerating experience ever when the pod scene comes up!!

Yea, you're right.:D
I did indeed watch it on CTV, although I missed most of the beginning (I missed everything before the last few minutes of the Podracing scene).
Unfortunately, none of my associates have a wide screen TV with Dolby Digital sound.
Oh yea! Fox had the third Star Wars movie on last night (What was it called again? Return of the Jedi?).

TriForce
05-07-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by k0ach
i'm about to say something blasphemous to most of you. i'm actually more excited about spiderman than i am about ep.2. Yep. You're going to hell for that comment. ;)