PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing for Halloween?

gabriel
10-30-2002, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I know there's already a Halloween thread in here, but that one's asking you what you're gonna be, this one's asking you what you're gonna do. Plus, mine is fresh, and happenin', where as that one's been around for months :P

Anyway, Halloween's really snuck up this year, it's tomorrow! What are you doing? Trick or treating? Going to a party? Pretending you're not home to avoid it all? :)

My friend's having some people over tomorrow, I'm not sure what we'll be doing, probably what we do every such gathering....

At 6'1", I'm too big to go trick or treating, but just the right size to liberate candy from the other kids - kind of like Robin Hood :)

My school's having a Halloween dance on Friday. I'm dressing up with my friend as the guys from Insane Clown Posse :) I really hate dances, but I always end up going because there's always an after-party, and because my girlfriend always wants to go :o :rolleyes:

I hate it when Halloween lands on a weekday, it's always an inconvenience. As a youngster I always wanted to keep trick or treating until my parents had to drag me in :haha:

Robo Halloween
10-30-2002, 10:11 PM
I'll try talking to that succubus that works in the Red Cross stand. She looks very sexy.

Kid0_oIcarus
10-31-2002, 10:58 AM
There really is no Red Cross stand, much less a foxy succubus, is there Halloween? Now, now.. you can tell us. :D

Anyway, I'm debating whether I want to go to a friends party or not. I kinda feel bad for ditching her, since she said it looks like not many people will be coming. That could all be smoke and mirrors though.. always those dam mirrors are what get you.

Oh and on my to do list is definitely play some Animal Crossing.. dam that game with it's realistic time passage and my unwillingness to cheat.

Robo Halloween
10-31-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Kid0_oIcarus
There really is no Red Cross stand, much less a foxy succubus, is there Halloween? Now, now.. you can tell us. :D

Well alright, she might not be a real succubus. She might be a vampire.

Vicviper
10-31-2002, 03:43 PM
Well, First off I will be playing Animal Crossing.
Secondly I will be handing out candy at the front door to all the little ghosts n' goblins n' witches etc...
I will rap up the evening at my friends house where his mom makes donuts every Halloween. Mmmmmmm tasty.

Speaking of Animal crossing I have a raffle to get to!
And a cupboard to send.

Kid0_oIcarus
10-31-2002, 04:51 PM
Remember Vicviper- the fun starts at 6PM and lasts till 1AM.. Jack is there till then... I'll post strategies that I've garnered from those who've gone before us in the official thread.

Oh yeah- don't forget that cupboard.. My HRA fell to 23k from yesterdays all time high of 29k... looks like my remodeling ideas weren't so hot.. gonna have to tweak things just a bit.. :D

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 03:11 AM
the fun starts at 6PM and lasts till 1AM.. Jack is there till then... I'll post strategies that I've garnered from those who've gone before

Kid Icarus, are going to teach him the evil ways to molest children on hallowe'en? :mad:

Evil man, you are!!

- Triple X Beaver :spinface:

Mav3r1ck
11-01-2002, 04:48 AM
Well I could be honest and tell you all what I did this holloween, but then that wouldn't make me look very good so I'll just stay quite. I will say that I did have a fun time and I did scare my share of helpless people.

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 06:01 AM
I hope you aren't talking about scaring poor innocent children in a vile manner? :mad:

Kid0_oIcarus
11-01-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by xXx Beaver xXx

Kid Icarus, are going to teach him the evil ways to molest children on hallowe'en? :mad:

Evil man, you are!!

Nah.. If I've told you once,
I'm not interested in your sick hobby "strategy" guide

It was for a reason...
I prefer real women to little kids you sicko.

I know it's hard for you to.. but please try to understand.

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 06:01 PM
You like women?

I thought you were the 'one of' the most homosexual things on this board!

Kid0_oIcarus
11-01-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by xXx Beaver xXx
You like women?

Yeah...
And you don't??...
???

I thought you were the 'one of' the most homosexual things on this board!
Nah, but thanks for playing anyway.
I'm sure "the one" is still out there for ya.

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 07:42 PM
This Pokemon/Kirby lover likes woman?

What has this world become?

I like women, and only women, unlike you who like men that look like women.