PDA

View Full Version : Reading Saddam Hussein's email

Seska
10-30-2002, 11:52 AM
It's not clear whether Saddam uses e-mail or even knows how to operate a personal computer. But scores of people write to him each week at press@uruklink.net, the e-mail address listed on the official homepage of the Iraqi presidency since at least October 2000.

Messages sent to the account, Iraq's version of president@whitehouse.gov, run the gamut from fawning solicitations for autographed photos and media interviews to obscene death threats.

Consider, for example, a flurry of messages apparently sent to Saddam by an employee of a Saudi Arabian oil company in July and August. The e-mails contained cryptic reports in broken English about the location of U.S. oil pipelines, as well as warnings about the movement of submarines, aircraft and other military equipment and personnel in the Middle East.

"I will try to give you (An Sha Allah) a good way to protect your Muslims," said the message. (The phrase In sha' Allah, from the Quran, means "God willing.")

Meanwhile, an Internet user from Washington state, who conceded that he would "probably end up on some FBI watch list for writing this," told Saddam in an e-mail dated Aug. 1 that he opposed military action against Iraq.

The author of the message advised Saddam to be diligent "with regards to your own personal security. The CIA is notoriously crafty and extremely adept at overthrowing governments and their respective leaders."

In another message, a resident of Vienna, Austria, told Saddam in a July 27 message that Americans are "arrogant," and that should the United States attack Iraq, "you need only send a ticket and I will come to Iraq to fight the Americans. I am a good shot, and I am serious about my offer."

Full article here: http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,55967,00.html

An interesting read.

Robo Halloween
10-30-2002, 10:22 PM
So technically, I can e-mail Saddam hentai anytime I want to?:D

Seska
10-31-2002, 11:13 AM
If that tickles your pickle - yep. :p

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 06:56 PM
Email him hentai? Email it to me!

Dumbass, Im gonna send him something nasty, like a picture of kid icarus doing the funky chicken. (nasty **** :eek: ).

NiN sent this to me by mistake, damn problem child...

- Triple X Beaver :spinface:

Robo Halloween
11-02-2002, 01:51 AM
How would the mods in here would react if I just posted the hentai here?

Vicviper
11-06-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Team Halloween
How would the mods in here would react if I just posted the hentai here?

There's only one way to find out. If they don't like it then send it to XXXBeaver and then I can get it from him. Hentai rules!

Robo Halloween
11-06-2002, 09:55 PM
Nah, I just think posting it here instead would be more fun. Also seeing as I don't have xXx Beaver's e-mail address. Perhaps if we contacted each other on Messenger...

Overlord
11-06-2002, 11:28 PM
Team Halloween:
also seeing as I don't have xXx Beaver's e-mail address

XenoOverlord@hotmail.com - I'm pretty sure thats it. You should sent it right away. :)

Robo Halloween
11-07-2002, 01:05 AM
WTF?? Aw forget it, here is an attachement!

Enjoy!:D

Black Ace
11-07-2002, 01:31 AM
Do not upload images such as these to Magic Box server, host it elsewhere. I have removed it.

ATMA
11-07-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Overlord

XenoOverlord@hotmail.com - I'm pretty sure thats it. You should sent it right away. :)

Knew you'll be the first in line :D
tsk tsk tsk!

Robo Halloween
11-07-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Solar
Do not upload images such as these to Magic Box server, host it elsewhere. I have removed it.

Okay, I noticed.

No hentai for you!:D

xXx Beaver xXx
11-09-2002, 07:07 PM
Bill, you always ruin all the fun! :mad:

- Triple X Beaver :spinface: