PDA

View Full Version : What movie have you seen lately? (old & new)

Black Ace
10-19-2002, 03:53 PM
The last time I went to a movie theater was August 13, to see Blood Work. The movie was excellent, it made me go out and buy the book a few days later, and I read through it in less than a week period. Lots of stuff in the book is left out from the movie, but the major & important elements were included.

Later I bought Lord of the Rings DVD, seen it in theater last December. Seeing it again is as captivating as the first time around.

Last week I got The Others DVD, I also saw this in theater last August (2001). Didn't get to watch it fully yet, perhaps tonight I will.

and in about 6 weeks, The Two Towers is hitting theater. Can't wait.

Space Cowboy
10-19-2002, 05:05 PM
I just saw Red Dragon. It was really good. Go see it

gabriel
10-20-2002, 12:20 AM
I saw Trainspotting, and a bit of Snatch today, but I've seen both countless times.

The last movie that I saw for the first time was Sweet Home Alabama a few weeks ago. I'm supposed to see Red Dragon next week.

Healin
10-20-2002, 01:09 AM
I saw Below and it sucks... going to catch the Red Dragon and Ghost Ship when they are released.

BTW, the best movie I saw this year is My Sassy Gal (Korean). Its a (god forbid) love story but the fact that I went into the cinema expecting nothing and then getting loads of laugh from start till end made a hugh impression. Oh and critics gave it rave reviews too.

Zakko
10-20-2002, 01:12 AM
I have watched The Ring and it scared me 3 times and gives me creep 1 time. I am planning to watch the GHOST SHIP! IT LOOKS ROCK!

Dr.Nick Riviera
10-20-2002, 09:47 AM
rED dRag0n iTs bETter tHaN ThE sEc0nD ()Ne caLLeD HAniBal

Nindalf
10-20-2002, 10:42 AM
I saw The Lord of the Rings: The fellowship of the Ring
I have only seen it like 15 times..its my Favorite movie!Cant wait for Two Towers

Robo Halloween
10-20-2002, 02:41 PM
The last movie I went to see in theaters was xXx. And was I surprised from what I was expecting, its excellent!

I'm hoping to see The Transporter, Jason Stathman kicks ass.

gabriel
10-20-2002, 03:00 PM
Halloween, have you seen Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, or Snatch? They're similar movies in which Jason Statham plays similar characters :) It's weird seeming him as an "action hero" in Transporter, since he usually doesnt play those types of roles.

Nindalf
10-20-2002, 03:10 PM
Austin Powers 1 just came fromTV...its funny! :haha:

Robo Halloween
10-20-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by gabriel
Halloween, have you seen Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, or Snatch? They're similar movies in which Jason Statham plays similar characters :) It's weird seeming him as an "action hero" in Transporter, since he usually doesnt play those types of roles.

***k yes! Snatch to me is the best movie ever!

WINDJAMMERS
10-21-2002, 07:37 PM
I saw Red Dragon. The plot was a little predictable. Me and my friend spent half the movie guessing what would happen next. Most of the time we were right.

Mav3r1ck
10-24-2002, 12:35 AM
The very last movie I watched was Training Day, I rent the DVD from BlockBuster a couple days ago. I have seven movies sitting on my table waiting to be watched right now, which is probably why I'm going to get offline soon.

Black Ace
10-28-2002, 12:19 AM
What are some good slashers & horror movies that anyone of you would recommend renting? :o :o

Mav3r1ck
10-28-2002, 03:03 AM
I hear the Ring is suppose to be freaky as hell. I watched 13 Ghosts the other day and I have to admit that it did have some pretty screwed up parts in it.

Healin
10-28-2002, 06:00 AM
13 Ghosts have more then a few screwed up parts. :D Horrors depend on what movie types you like... horror flicks of late are not really 'horror' if you ask me. Maybe the new halloween will be good? I'm catching it cuz its a slasher.

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 03:03 AM
Sextacy was on Sky 1 at 12:20am this moring, so I happened to watch it for the 4th time. :P

- Triple X Beaver :spinface:

Drunken Savior
11-09-2002, 08:13 PM
I had to open and raid tons of boxes (all my DVDs are in boxes because Im moving soon) to find em, but (In an obvious Vice City influenced week): Goodfellas, Blow, and The Godfather. All reccomendations.

hgblob
11-10-2002, 09:44 PM
I just saw Luc Besson's "Wasabi", starring Jean Reno and Ryoko Hirosue, yesterday. Hilarious movie :haha: