PDA

View Full Version : Should Playmore re-release NPocket games for the GBA?

Dog
04-28-2002, 05:11 PM
Why the hell not! Still can't get hold of Gals fighter and SS2 anyway! Plus I wanna see KOFR3 on the GBA forget Neoblood that sucks!

TriForce
05-07-2002, 08:25 PM
In a word (or two): hell yes!

Rubeus
05-08-2002, 01:33 PM
Those are Neo Geo Pocket games, it's not just a "re-release" if they want to put the game on GBA.

By the way, didn't the original SNK / ADK development team went out of business with the original SNK? What I understand is that Playmore / SNK NEO-GEO is a different company, they only acquired the rights to all SNK properties, not the staffs though.

WINDJAMMERS
05-14-2002, 08:20 PM
There are quite a few SNK-licensed games in the works now. KOF Online and Metal Slug 4 to name a few. I guess it is only a matter of time before some more Neo-Geo games come to the GBA.

I own ten games for my NGPC. All of them classic, each with more time logged than the majority of my GBA games combined. Remakes/Sequals to any of these games would make a big splash in the Game Boy market with the proper advertizing.

IHZer0
05-20-2002, 05:45 PM
I got SamSho!2 a few weeks ago for 10 bucks, new.
I have about 20 NGP/C games.

And to answer your question, no, I hope not.

Necro ??
05-20-2002, 05:55 PM
I wouldnt mind. i love Capcom vs snk card battle :D

Firewalker
05-28-2002, 10:37 AM
I have about 7 NGPC games. To me no fighting games can be as good as the NGPC's because of its analog stick. If the games were remade that could b a very good reason to buy a GBA. I have logged on more hours w/ my NGPC than probably ne other console including my DC which i have 47 games for. What r some good sites to find NGPC games at neway i cant find ne games below $30-$40? It would rule to c the games re-released but then again maybe they should stay as classics that nobody has ever played or the could end up like Mortal Kombat and turn out like crap after sequels for every system.

WINDJAMMERS
05-28-2002, 03:20 PM
Ebgames.com has NGPC games for 10 bucks. Limit quantity; in the Gameboy section.